Which are for you best episodes in KR 82-86?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

.:!FILDA!:.
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)

Which are for you best episodes in KR 82-86?

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello KR fans! What episodes are for you best in KR? For me it are all, but best is:

1 season: 1 - Knight of the Phoenix: Part 1, 2 - Knight of the Phoenix: Part 2, 8 - No Big Thing, 9 - Trust Doesn't Rust, 10 - Inside Out, 22 - Short Notice

2 season: 1- Goliath: Part 1, 2 - Goliath: Part 2, 3 - Brother's Keeper, 5 - Blind Spot, 8 - Custom K.I.T.T., 9 - Soul Survivor, 11 - Knightmares, 16 - Race for Life, 18 - Goliath Returns: Part 1, 19 - Goliath Returns: Part 2, 20 - A Good Knight's Work , 21 - Mouth of the Snake: Part 2, 22 - Mouth of the Snake: Part 2, 23 - Let It Be Me

3 season: 1 - Knight of the Drones: Part 1, 2 - Knight of the Drones: Part 2, 3 - The Ice Bandits, 5 - Halloween Knight , 6 - K.I.T.T. vs. K.A.R.R., 8 - Knight in Disgrace, 9 - Dead of Knight, 10 - Dead of Knight, 14 - Junk Yard Dog, 20 - Knight in Retreat

4 season: 1 - Knight of the Juggernaut: Part 1, 2 - Knight of the Juggernaut: Part 2, 3 - KITTnap, 4 - Sky Knight, 5 - Burial Ground, 6 - The Wrong Crowd, 7 - Knight Sting, 11 - Knight Song, 12 - The Scent of Roses, 13 - Killer K.I.T.T., 14 - Out of the Woods, 15 - Deadly Knightshade, 19 - Knight Flight to Freedom, 22 - Voo Doo Knight

I know that this is a lot, but I love KR and I can not really deduce what is best for me if I liked everything. :good: :kitt:
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Re: Which are for you best episodes in KR 82-86?

Post by krrdr2010 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 pm

I like all the episodes as well-in fact, I think all of them are so Great, They're all the best :kitt: :D

jyd85
Operative

Post by jyd85 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:07 pm

Just going in order.

Season 1: Knight of the Phoenix, Trust Doesn't Rust, Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death, Chariot of Gold.

Season 2: Merchants of Death, Blind Spot, Return to Cadiz, K.I.T.T. The Cat, Custom K.I.T.T., Soul Survivor, Ring of Fire, White-Line Warriors, Speed Demons, Goliath Returns, A Good Knight's Work.

Season 3: The Ice Bandits, Halloween Knight, K.I.T.T. VS. K.A.R.R., Dead of Knight, Knight By A Nose, Junkyard Dog, The Nineteenth Hole, Knight In Retreat, Circus Knights.

Season 4: KITTNap, Sky Knight, Knight Racer, Killer K.I.T.T., Out of the Woods, Deadly Knightshade, Redemption of a Champion.

Not that there aren't parts from the others eps that I didn't like. But if you stranded me on a deserted island, these are the ones I would take with me.
If you'd be so kind as to put me down.

Down?

My dear, I'm a car. Not a plane.

Operative
Location: Jirikov, Usti region, Czech Repubilc (Jiříkov, Ústecký kraj, Česká Republika)

Post by .:!FILDA!:. » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:52 am

krrdr2010 wrote:I like all the episodes as well-in fact, I think all of them are so Great, They're all the best :kitt: :D
Yes I understand you, for me are too all the best, but best of best I write here. :D And my best episodes what you see here are been very difficult choose for me, because I too like all episodes.
Please excuse my english, I'm still learning. Thanks!
!!! FAN FROM CZECH REPUBLIC !!!