The Twisted Way Series

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The Twisted Way Series

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 am

If any of you remember, I've tried it before. I've started over and I think it is much better this time. I already have almost 2 episodes posted on my site, which is http://twistedway.webs.com/. I'll start posting them on here, since the chapters (smaller sections of the episodes, most episodes have about 5) are not that long.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Re: The Twisted Way Series

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 am

TWISTED WAY: Episode 1

CHAPTER 1

"Mike? Hello? Sarah?" Amy called as she entered the SSC. Nobody told her that she had to walk back from school, but she got tired of waiting. Something must've come up.

"Hey, how was school?" asked Michael, her father. He was standing outside of his pod. "Sorry I wasn't there to pick you up. I thought somebody would remind me." He glanced toward KI2T, who was parked on the other side of the wall and was close enough to hear the comment.

"I thought you could read a clock," KI2T smarted.

"It's fine. I needed to walk. I'm gonna get out of shape and get fat and I'll be a couch potato and then you'll never get me out of bed and school was sorta boring as usual, you know." Amy said in a blur. As soon as she finished, she inhaled deeply, like she hadn't breathed for half an hour.

"How much sugar have you had recently?" Michael asked, surprised she could say so much in one breath. All the answer he got was a shrug. For Amy, that usually means she doesn't want to tell you. Michael laughed.

"So...where's Mike and KI3T?" Amy asked, switching from silly to serious so fast, Michael was almost lost in the process.

His smile faded quickly. "KARR has returned."

Amy knew who KARR was and what he could do. She had heard her dad talk about him a lot. Her eyes popped open wide. "And you aren't there to help them?!" she screamed. Worry spread over her face like a tidal wave.

"I had to pick you up from school!" he screamed back.

"But you didn't! And you're just standing there!"

Michael stopped for a moment to gain control of himself. "I am going to go right now. Don't yell at me. I know what I'm doing." He walked away, toward KI2T, who listened in silence.

Amy sighed. She had had no reason to yell at her father. She ran to her pod.

Her bag shlumped to the ground, making a loud thud when it hit. She got out her books and set them on the smal desk against the wall.

Amy tried to work on her homework, but she couldn't focus. Her mind wandered to her father and brother, who were both probably fighting KARR.

"Two x minus four equals x squared plus two minus nineteen," Amy said to herself, barely able to understand what she was saying. "I hate math," she grumbled and layed her head on the table.

Amy started to sob uncontrollably. Suddenly, she heard something that was 10 or so feet away from her door. She quickly and quietly slipped out side of her door.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 am

CHAPTER 2

Sarah was worried. She hadn't heard from Michael or Mike for over an hour. She was pacing up and down the hallways. She had tried to contact them earlier, but she thought that they were too busy to respond. Sarah felt helpless. She couldn't do anything to help except wait.

Amy's head poked around the corner Sarah was facing. "You have a reason for pacing up and down the hallways a couple thousand times?" Amy's face looked like she really didn't know the reason, but her eyes showed a mirror image of Sarah's: fear, worry, but also sympathy.

Sarah looked like she was going to cry. "I haven't heard from anyone for a long time and I've tried contacting them, but they must've ignored it." She paused thinking. "I think i'm gonna go check it out. Maybe someone's hurt or something." Sarah cringed, because no matter who was hurt, it narrowed the others' chance to defeat KARR.

"You should take someone with you. It'll be safer and if a supercar is hurt, the driver might be hurt also. Then you'll need one person to help the car and another to help the driver." Amy suggested.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll take Billy. Please, if Zoe needs help, please do your best to help her. Please." Sarah didn't want to totally abandon Zoe.

"You got it." Amy said. Sarah and Billy headed towards the battle in Sarah's car. Amy wandered over to Billy's chair, so she could sit by Zoe. Amy and Zoe looked at each other, their eyes full of worry for their team, but they both had someone in mind that they especially worried about.

Half an hour earlier...

Michael drove in silence. KI2T noticed the odd quiet. "You're especially quiet today. Is something bothering you?" Michael shook his head. KI2T knew otherwise, but didn't say anymore. Obviously, Michael did not want to talk about it.

They arrived at the sad scene, where KI3T was shooting at KARR and KARR shooting KI3T and KI2T watched in horror, until he thought he should help. He started shooting at KARR also. This was going to end very badly.

KARR was increasing his gun size, but still not touching his most powerful gun. He was waiting for the perfect moment.

KARR used the second to biggest gun, weakening KI3T so that he could barely protect himself. "Michael," KI3T said, his voice mangled and cutting out. "Go, leave, before he destroys us both."

"Never leave a man behind." Mike said. "I won't ever leave you."

KI3T was incredibly weak, and he couldn't even keep himself active. He shut down. KARR fired the gigantic gun he had waited so patiently to fire. Sarah and Billy pulled up to the disaster and they knew what was happening. "Oh sh*t." Mike realized he was defenseless. Sarah screamed. Billy's eyes bulged. Nobody dared to breathe as the bullet made impact.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 am

CHAPTER 3

Sarah called Zoe on her cell phone. Amy wasn't sure if she wanted to hear about what was going on, but she listened intently to the entire conversation.

Sarah took a deep breath and explained to Zoe what was going on. "KI3T's been blown up with a giant gun and he looks like a mess, but he should be repairable. Mike on the other hand..." Sarah paused. "I don't know how he is. I can't understand the doctors. I'm in the ambulance with Mike and Billy's driving back in my car to pick Amy up and take her to the hospital. I'm sure she would rather be there, than waiting in the SSC. Michael is still trying to defeat KARR." The conversation ended and Zoe hung up the phone.

Amy's body was completely still for a whole five minutes, then her body started to shake with the tears that were rolling hot down her cheeks.

My brother might be seriously injured and my father is still fighting KARR. They could still both die and KARR will still be destroying people's lives! Amy thought. She wanted to scream. She would, but Zoe was already staring at her.

Zoe didn't know what to do. The poor girl was going insane with all the stress! Zoe hugged Amy and the floodgates tore open.

Billy arrived a few moments later. He knew what he would see and he wasn't exactly prepared to help in anyway. He walked in the doorway of the lab. Zoe and Amy glanced in his direction, and Amy's eyes fell to the floor a second later. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were red and everything about it appeared stressed beyond comprehension.

Amy was silent for the whole ride to the hospital, which wasn't that long, but to both of them it seemed like it lasted a century. The silence was uncomfortable to Billy, but he didn't know what to say or how to comfort her.

Billy and Amy entered the hospital, immediatly spotting Sarah, who had also been crying. She gave them an update. Mike had a cracked rib, but otherwise he was better than what Amy and Sarah had imagined. "Billy, it would be great if you could try to fix KI3T enough to get him to run and at least run like a normal car. Then you can get him to the SSC and it will be much easier for him to be fixed. Please take Zoe with you. We don't want to leave her bored." Sarah tried to crack a smile, but to no success.

Billy again started driving to the SSC, to get Zoe and grab the most essential tools and parts. He wasn't sure how he'd fix the supercar with just these items, but at least it could run all of the necessary programs to run. KI3T might be a bit uncomfortable though.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 am

CHAPTER 4

There were bullets and missiles flying everywhere. Most of them missed their target, and those that hit did minimal damage. If one would stand to the side and watch, they might think of it as beautiful dancing or a thrilling martial arts competition. But no one would be so foolish as to stand so close. Even Michael would run, if he were every separated from his beloved friend.

"KARR, you cannot go on like this! You will destroy yourself!" KI2T exclaimed.

"Perhaps, but I am taking you with me!" KARR shouted back. He started firing a larger gun.

KI2T dodges skillfully and is a little singed, but functional.

Michael was getting a little perturbed. "KITT, just blow him away! Get it over with already!"

"It isn't that simple, Michael. He's part of Wilton Knight's dream. I can't destroy his that easily." KI2T then started talking with KARR again. "KARR, listen to me! This isn't what Wilton made you for! He made you to protect people! To help, not harm!"

"You inferior production line model! You know nothing about me!"

"But I do! The only difference is one simple program!" That was actually a lie, since the team had updated KI2T with many of the programs KI3T had, but KARR wouldn't know that.

"No! You are weak! I am not! In that knowledge, DIE!" KARR readied his largest weapon, and was aiming straight for KI2T's weakest point.

"I hoped you wouldn't force my hand." KI2T fired a missile. Inside was a chip that immobilized KARR. KARR mobility systems were completely shut down; he was paralyzed. His weapons also shut down, or so it seemed.

KI2T pulled up closer, and Michael got out unsurely. "Are you sure he's not just playing possum or something?"

"Quite sure, Michael. He is totally paralyzed." KI2T said proudly.

Quietly though, KARR found a tiny break in the numb feeling, and he said in a slow, distorted voice, "Do not...be so sure...KITT. I...still have...this!" He shoots a small-caliber gun and it tears through Michael's left shoulder."

Michael screamed. "Gaaahhh!!! What the hell?! d**n it, KI2T, he shot me!" He went down, bleeding profusely.

KI2T fired another immobilization shell, and KARR completely shut down. Michael deliriously climbed into KI2T, while KI2T radioed to Billy and Zoe, who were nearby in Sarah's car, on the way to help the mess that once was KI3T.

Zoe dropped Billy off with KI3T, and she zooms off to find KARR. When she got to him, KARR was starting to reactivate, but he was still unable to move. Zoe jumped in and pulled his AI chip. She stuck it in her pocket and kicked his tire. "Ha! Beat that, road garbage!"

KI2T was rushing to the hospital while Michael started drifting to unconsciousness. "Michael? Can you hear me? Open your eyes! Stay with me! Come on, Michael!"

Michael mumbled something, and most of it was incoherent, but there was something KI2T heard very well. "Take care of my kids, buddy."

"No Michael! No! You are not dying! Michael!" KI2T started screaming at him. Michael slumped over to the side and passed out.

KI2T came screaming into the E.R. parking lot, after he sprouted lights and sirens.

Sarah and Amy heard the sirens, but did not think anything of it, until Amy saw the familiar black Trans Am out of the corner of her eye. She turned to make sure. "It's KI2T! Oh my gosh! Dad!" A stretcher was rushed outside and KI2T opened his door for the paramedics. When Michael was rolled in, Amy got a good look at him. "OH MY GOD! NO! DADDY!" She jumped up and tried to run after the bloody man, but Sarah grabbed her and held her back. Amy wriggled, trying to get free. "NO! LET ME GO! THAT'S DADDY! SARAH LET ME GO!

"Amy, let the doctors do their job!" Sarah held on tight so she wouldn't escape.

"NO! DADDY! DADDY!" Her voice went up 5 pitches. Everybody was staring at the thrashing, screaming girl.

Suddenly, Amy collapsed into Sarah's arms and started sobbing uncontrollably.

Amy ran outside to KI2T. "What happened?! Daddy's not dead, is he?"

KI2T answered, also worried about Michael's condition. "I...I'm not sure. His vital signs were deteriorating quickly, but then again, I'm not a doctor. We will have to see."

"But he can't die! I love him!" Amy's face was read, and her eyes were full of tears.

Sarah said firmly as she walked up, "Amy, he's not going to die. He'll be fine. Why don't you go visit Mike?" Amy ran off then, and Sarah wasn't sure what exactly she should do.

"Ummm...Sarah?" KI2T whispered.

"Hmmm?" Sarah answered, glancing at the inside of KITT and making a face.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, but there's blood everywhere in here, and I'm so sorry to ask but...can you clean it up?" KI2T felt rude asking, but it made him feel sort of uncomfortable.

"Yeah, sure. I need to keep busy anyway. Sitting like a lump on a log, staring into space, does no one any good."

Amy arrived at Mike's room in seconds. She saw two nurses trying to restrain Mike, with him pushing, trying to get out of the room. "Get off of me! d**n it, that's my dad! Get off before I kick both of your asses!"

Then he saw the tiny girl with the watering brown eyes and red face standing by the doorway. He stopped struggling and dropped to his knees. Amy ran into his arms and he grunted as she jostled his rib. She was sobbing so hard, she could barely breathe. "Did you see Daddy?" She sobbed even harder. She looked up at her brother's face.

Mike was trying not to cry himself. He could not begin to imagine what Amy had been feeling all that day. "Yeah mini-me, I saw him. He'll be fine."

"You don't know that." Amy hugged him tight.

"Yeah, I do. Wanna know why?" he asked.

"Why?" Amy asked, he voice muffled by his shoulder.

"Because he's Michael Knight. Because he was chosen by Wilton Knight to make a difference. Because KI2T would never let anything happen to him."

"But even KITT was unsure."

Sarah came in, her face tear-stained, though she was trying to hide it. Mike asked quietly, over Amy's head, "Anything?"

Sarah shook her head.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 am

TWISTED WAY: EPISODE 1

CHAPTER 5

Zoe watched as technicians tried to move the giant, heavy black blob. She was laughing her butt off.

“Hey! At least we’re trying!” one of them shouted at her. They obviously weren’t so happy about her laughing at them.

“I wouldn’t make much of a difference. As soon as Billy gets KI3T running, they’ll come down here and help you guys out. You can stop embarrassing yourselves for a bit.” Zoe loved picking on them. It was so funny how they reacted!

Billy was a few miles away, with KI3T, who was starting to look a little better. “As soon as I start you up, buddy, you’ll look even better. You can do much more than I can.” Billy whispered the deactivated supercar. Billy was finished fixing and all he had to do was start him up. He went through the procedures like he would have gone through a Trigonometry quiz. Piece of cake.

“Thirty percent activated,” said the programmed KI3T. He was not completely himself yet, and Billy had to wait patiently.

“Fifty-eight percent activated,” it said again. “Seventy-nine percent activated.”

After maybe 5 minutes, Billy finally heard, “One-hundred percent activated. Hello, Billy.”

“Hey, KI3T, how are you feeling?” Billy knew KI3T would say if something was over- or under-tight.

KI3T was starting to fix some things that were messed up on his body. “Much better than before. How is Mike?”

“He is in the hospital, but it’s not as bad as…” Billy stopped himself. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to tell KI3T about Michael. But he knew KI3T would ask now.

“Not as bad as what?” KI3T questioned.

“Michael…” Billy said, still unsure. “KI2T had shot an immobilization shell and thought KARR was completely shut down. Michael got out and KARR shot him with a small-caliber gun. I’m really not sure if I was supposed to tell you that…”

“Where did he shoot him? How is he doing? Do you know?” KI3T was full of questions. It wasn’t hard to get Billy to give information.

“Slow down. Geez, you’re starting to sound like Amy when she get interested in something.” Billy said. “It was in his shoulder. He was bleeding a lot. I don’t know how he is right now. I got the last update from Sarah when she told Zoe to go handle KARR. We need to get down there to help move him. She probably removed his chip, so it’s going to be harder move him.”

A blood-stained doctor walked into Mike’s room, where everyone was staying and waiting for news. Amy cringes and looks away. She didn’t like blood. It disgusted her.

“He’s going to be okay,” the doctor said. “The bullet hit a large artery. He lost a lot of blood, and needed a transfusion, but other than that, there were no serious injuries. We’re sending him to surgery to repair the artery.”

“He’s not going to die?” Amy asked, shocked.

The doctor shook his head sympathetically. “No. He should be fine. But he’ll be a long time recovering.”

Amy laid her head down on Mike’s lap and cried happy tears.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 am

And here is the next episode:

TWISTED WAY: EPISODE 2

CHAPTER 1

The leaves were changing, but she didn’t notice. Amy was too angry to notice. For the second time, Mike was late picking her up. She didn’t remind herself that the last time, he was on a mission and he had to deal with it right then. The air was a little cool, if not perfect, but she didn’t notice.

“Mike is so unreliable! He’s never on time!” She muttered to herself. Then Mike’s ringtone blasted from her pocket. She ripped it out and opened it. “Hello?”

“Hey, Hon’, it’s Mike. I’m on my way.” Well duh, it was Mike. Who else would it be?

“I’m already halfway there! Might as well just walk the rest of the way!” she shouted into the phone.

“No, seriously, I’ll come get you.”

Amy rolled her eyes, knowing Mike couldn’t see to give her a look. She hung up on him, extremely perturbed. She stuffed the phone back into her pocket and kicked angrily at a pile of leaves. “Never can rely on him,” she mumbled.

Tires squealed a few blocks behind her, but she didn’t think they were anything but an idiot driving way too fast. “Retards. Don’t they know they can only go 25 in town? Apparently not. Can’t read the freakin’ signs.”

The car screeched to a halt right beside her. She turned to yell at them, but she found the door open and hands reaching out to grab her. They drug her into the van. Amy was screaming her head off and her backpack fell to the ground. It was a one-shoulder backpack with a Velcro strap that comes apart on impact. Her books and everything scattered across the ground.

She kicked and wriggled, but could not get free of the men who had grabbed her. “Let me go!” They taped her hands and feet together.

“I don’t think so munchkin. You’re going to be useful.” The men were pure evil. Amy had no clue what they were planning to do with her, but she knew it had to be something about her family. The SSC was in trouble, and both of their drivers were medically restricted. They pricked her with a needle and she became very tired. Her last thought was her brother, who would come looking for her. She just had to tell him no.

Mike was the first to spot the backpack, the books…her journal, out of place on the sidewalk, their owner disappeared. “Oh sh*t!” He quickly pulled over. He shouted her name. Nothing.

KI3T drove around the block, scanning frantically. He returned to find Mike crouching by the pile of books. “If I’d only been on time…” Mike turned to KI3T. “She’s gone, KITT.”

“I can’t find a trace of her, Michael,” KI3T said, disappointed in himself.

“What about her phone? She always has it with her. Can’t you track it?” Mike asked.

“I’ve been trying. The signal must be jammed.”

“Try harder! This is a little girl we’re talking about!” Mike lost it for a moment. He was so worried about why they would take her and what they would do to her.

“I know that, Michael.” KI3T tried again, and caught a faint, brief signal.

“Anything? Anything at all?”

“I just found a trace. It’s not much, but it might be a start.” KI3T was as worried as Mike, but he also worried that Mike would do something crazy and hurt himself.

“Report to the SSC and tell them what we’ve found. Then we’re gonna chase that signal. We have to find her.” Mike was sure he could find those abductors and pumble them to a pulp.

“I’m ringing them now.”

“What’s up?” Sarah asked, oblivious to the worry sifting through the car.

Mike looked like he was going to cry. “Amy’s gone.”

“You can’t possibly be serious…” Sarah replied, shocked beyond words.

“d**n it, Sarah, would I joke about this?” Mike yelled. “KI3T found a tiny trace of signal from her cell phone some distance away. We just wanted to report to you first.”

“Why would someone do this?” Sarah asked.

“I don’t know, but I know what I’ll do to them when I find them!” Mike was angry. No one could mess with his family and get away with it.

“KI3T, please make sure Mike doesn’t hurt himself until I get there.” Sarah ordered.

“No. This is my fault. I have to be the one to bring her back.” Mike said stubbornly.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am

CHAPTER 2

It was dark. It was cramped. It was lonely. It definitely wasn't home.

Amy couldn't remember how she got to this place. The last thing she remembered was waiting for Mike after cheer practice. Slowly, feelings and scenes drifted in to her mind. Anger; walking home; phone call from Mike...her phone! Amy reached for her phone, but her hands were taped together.

Amy searched quickly for the end of the tape. She began unwrapping her hands with her teeth. As soon as she unwrapped it, she could call for help and she could be rescued...but who could rescue her? Mike couldn't get in without hurting himself and her dad was still in the hospital. She knew if she called, Mike would come, but he'd hurt himself. Then these evil people would have Mike, Amy, and KI3T.

Painstakingly slowly, she got the tape undone. But there were footsteps outside the door. Somebody was coming. She sat on the tape and tucked her hands in-between her knees, hoping for the best as she curled up into a ball. Amy looked so tiny and fragile when she sat this way.

The "best" did not come. "She's awake! And she undid the freakin' tape!" a scrawny man hollered to someone in another room as soon as he noticed Amy's hands. he obviously wasn't the leader, but he still freaked her out; something about the way he looked at her. "I told you the tape wouldn't work!"

"d**n it! Just shut up!" another man yelled. He was huge! Amy could smell the beer he had been drinking as soon as he entered the closet; at least, she assumed it was a closet. "You had better not do that again. You'll regret it." He threatened Amy. He grabbed her arm and yanked her up. He pulled her face up to his by her shirt. "Don't try anything funny." His face was inches from Amy's. Her eyes grew as big as saucers. He flung her against the wall and she fell to the floor. He slammed the door, and again it was darl amd creepy and tiny and lonely.

Something was different about today. Michael noticed that Amy and Mike did not come to visit him at their usual time. Michael just brushed it off as forgetfulness. The were probably just a little late and were on their way. He waited and waited, not knowing the truth, not knowing how much pain his little girl was going through. He was starting to get tired, and he drifted to sleep. He'd probably wake up when they arrived.

Mike was pissed. He would not even try to calm down. He was mad at himself for letting this happen and mad at the people who did it. What would they do to her? "KI3T, how much farther?" he asked impatiently. He had asked that same question 25 times in the last half hour.

"Not much, but I'm not sure I should let ou do this. It's my responsibility to keep you safe and..."

"You don't want me to hurt myself. I know. KITT, buddy, I'll be fine," Mike interrupted.

Mike saw an average house up ahead, which was where the cellphone signal was coming from. "That's not how it goes in the mystery novels..."

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:02 am

CHAPTER 3

"I see them! I see them! They're coming!" the scrawny man called. Amy knew who he saw, but wondered why he sounded so glad about it. Then, like a bolt of lightning, she knew. They didn't want a ransom or anything. They wanted KITT.

Amy had to get a warning out to them. Maybe she culd make them turn around. She didn't care if her abductors caught her. She didn't care if they hurt her or even killed her! The only thing she cared about was warning Mike.

"Mike, you must see this." KI3T said, breaking the short silence. Mike glanced at the windshield where something was being displayed. His eyes stayed locked on it for a few moments.

It was a message saying "Ily 2 much 2 c u do this. Do not come. They r waiting 4 u." It was a text from Amy's cell phone!

"What should we do?" KI3T asked.

"Ignore it. They want us, they'll get us. Besides, we can't just leave her there!" Mike said stubbornly.

One of the men, the bulky one, glanced at Amy and saw her texting. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" He slapped her across the face and her phone flew out of her hands as her face went splat into the ground.

"Leave her alone, Sam. You know he's not going to listen to her anyway." the smaller man said.

"Still, Randy, we could just get rid of her now. Her work is done now." Sam replied as though they had had this conversation before.

"Can we have a little fun with her first?" Randy asked, a strange smile appearing on his face.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Later. The robot and her heroic brother are on their way. Let's get ready."

Randy grinned at Amy. "I'll deal with you later. After we kill your brother and take the car."

Amy scooted into the farthest corner from him. He was a real creep. Tears came to her eyes. Would he really do something to her? "You'll never catch them."

Sam was outside of the room, but he peeked his head inside the door. "Ha. Yeah right. Let's just say we've got a few surprises for them."

"You still won't." Amy said stubbornly. She crawled over to where her phone was laying and started texting again. "Do not come. It is a trap. They will kill u & take kitt."

KI3T displayed the newest text on the screen. "Michael, perhaps you should heed your sister's warning."

"You're telling me to just leave my baby sister in there? You're nuts." Mike stayed stubborn.

"Michael, really, you still haven't recovered from the battle with KARR. You must be careful. Do you even have a plan?"

"The plan is to bust in there, beat the crap out of the kidnappers, grab Amy, and go home."

Sam chuckled. "They didn't turn back. Not to say 'I told you so' but...well...I told you so."

"Yeah, once they come in range of the Scouter, that sweet hunk of machinery will be ours." Randy said proudly, scooting closer to Amy.

"What's that?" She was watching Randy closely. He was really creeping her out. Amy knew what he wantedto do. He was just like those guys they had discussed in health class not too long ago.

"The Scouter will scramble the car's programming and allow us to control it. Goodbye Michael Knight Junior, Hello world in the palm of our hands."

Amy began to text KI3T again. "they r going 2 hack kitt! he could kill u, mike! plz do not come!"

Sam slapped her across the face and grabbed her phone. "Give me that!" She fell into Randy.

"Why hello!" he teased. He traced his finger down her leg. She smacked his hand away. He had no right to touch her like that. She tried to crawl away, but he grabbed her leg and pulled her back into his lap. He started trailing his finger down the side of her face, when she suddenly turned and bit him. She scrambled out of the room and past Sam, who had left to prepare the machine.

Amy tried to race toward the door, but Sam grabbed her hair before she got very far.

KI3T displayed the text to Mike. "We're partners. You'd never hurt me," Mike said, in response to the message.

"I'd hope I wouldn't, but it sounds like I wouldn't have a choice," KI3T replied.

Sam dragged Amy back to the room. "Ow! Let go of my hair! That hurts! I hate you! Get away from me! LET ME GO!!!" She started kicking and screaming nonsense, but he was too strong.

He shoved her into Randy. "Take her back to the closet."

"Another move like that, sweetheart, and you'll be dead sooner than your brother." Randy added. "Back to the closet we go." He shoved her into the closet and walked in. The door closed.

"Mike! Something...is wrong!" KI3T said suddenly, struggling to even get the words out. KITT's gauges and everything were going crazy and he was swerving all over the place.

"What's going on?!" Mike grabbed the steering wheel to try to make KITT stop swerving so much, but it wasn't helping anything.

"I'm...losing control! Something's...shutting me...down!" KI3T replied, sounding worse than before. "Michael...get out now!"

"We've already established that I'm not leaving you!"

"This is different! They will make me kill you! This is no time to argue! Get out now, before I lose all control!" In a last attempt to get Mike to leave, KITT skidded to a stop. Mike jumped out, just as KITT's lights went off.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:03 am

Twisted Way: Episode 2

Chapter 4

Amy ran. She ran away from Randy, that awful man. Her tears came down in torrents. She knew her brother was there. She knew KI3T was shut down. She thought she knew how to help him, but fixing Mike? Not so much…

Amy glided past a surprised Sam, who then glanced toward the closet. He suddenly started sprinting after her, but he obviously wasn’t an athlete. It was a few moments before Randy stumbled out, confused and in tremendous pain. Let’s just say Amy knows a guy’s weakness. “Get over here and help me, you lump!” Sam yelled, panting from running so much.

Randy rushed to catch Amy, who was at that time only a few feet away from KI3T. Sam bolted back to the Scouter, to prevent her from getting inside the car. She could not get into that car. She probably knew how to turn it back on.

Amy yanked the door open and leaped inside. She pulled out a keyboard that was in KITT’s dash. She did not have the authorization to go through the whole process, but she could get as far as she could by herself. What she couldn’t do, Mike could. He had to be around there somewhere.

Mike made himself sit up. He hadn’t wanted to. He was in tremendous pain. KITT was right, he wasn’t ready to do much. He heard KI3T’s voice, but he wasn’t there. It was just a robotic program installed before KITT even had personality. Mike also heard a keyboard. He stood up and saw Amy in the passenger seat, going through the start up procedure. Mike was overjoyed that she had not been harmed, but he glanced over to the right a little and what he saw changed his emotion dramatically.

A skinny man was running toward Amy, preparing to capture her. It was one of her captors. Mike was instantly enraged. He changed toward the man. The man tried to run, but Mike grabbed him and punched him. They both collapsed. That hurt more than Mike expected.

“Mike!” Amy screamed. She hadn’t realized he was right beside KITT until he started sprinting after Randy, and now he was right back to where he was before. In pain, on the ground.

“Just finish what you can. I’m fine,” Mike said, hunched over from pain.

Sam finally made it back to the Scouter. He knew what he had to do, he just wasn’t sure he knew how. He searched through the programs of the supercar and found what he was looking for.

Suddenly, a bolt of electricity ran through the seats. Amy’s body shook. Then it was still. There was no heartbeat.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:05 am

Twisted Way: Episode 2

Chapter 5

Mike was unnerved by the silence. He looked into his baby sister’s eyes. They had lost the little spark that had been unnoticeable until it was gone. The look on her face hurt him more than anything. It was sympathy; her last thought was of him. “Amy!” He rushed over to her. There was no pulse, no heartbeat, not even a simple tiny breath.

Mike glanced at the window, where there was a light blue box. He had practiced the procedure before. This part was all that was left. He hurriedly placed his hand in the box, and his handprint was scanned. He was getting impatient; the process was too slow. He ran around to the other side of the car as KI3T started up again. He started the engine and manually drove until KITT was finally fully awake again.

“KITT, where’s the nearest hospital?” he practically screamed. Mike was speeding up, pushing 130.

“Only about 15 miles away. At the rate you’re going, we’ll be there in seconds,” KITT smarted.

“I’m glad you’re back to normal buddy, but I’m really not in the mood for your smart-aleckness. We have to get there quickly,” Mike said as calmly as he could. He was on the verge of tears. This was his little sister! This could not be possible!

KI3T sprouted lights and a siren started blaring. They rushed into the hospital parking lot at full speed. As soon as KITT stopped, a stretcher was brought out by a group of nurses. Mike gave them all the information they asked for and watched as they took his sister away through the doors of the hospital, and then into another set of doors to the emergency room. He followed slowly, shocked by all the events that were occurring.

Michael woke from his oddly long nap to the yelling of nurses and doctors. Something big had happened. A young girl was being wheeled into the emergency room, with a man of about twenty following. It was Mike! “Mike! Mike! Is that really…?”

Mike’s face was a bright red and tears filled his eyes. “Yes. It is her.” He walked away from Michael’s room in a hurry to catch up with the parade of doctors and nurses.

I'll get the last chapter in as soon as I finish it. ^_^ Hope you guys like my series so far! Thanks!