Season 2... on the way...

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
User avatar
AaronKnight
Volunteer
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 1:59 am

Season 2... on the way...

Post by AaronKnight » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Probably yes, the mexican TV network Canal 5 (channel 5) is about to broadcast the new Knight Rider series starting this September 25 at 10:00 PM. and... so? well, Televisa (canal 5's owner) never broadcast any foreign program unlees that have at least more than one season.

Make your conclussions :dance:

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by PunkMaister » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 am

I doubt it!

User avatar
tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 773
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:37 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: ATX
Contact:

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by tamatt27 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm

PunkMaister wrote:I doubt it!

I'm afraid I must agree. There probably won't be a season 2.
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by PunkMaister » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:53 pm

tamatt27 wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:I doubt it!

I'm afraid I must agree. There probably won't be a season 2.


If they do they would have to go as far as recasting the whole shebang because all the actors have moved on to not one but numerous projects and commitments. I for one absolutely loathe the current condition of the franchise but that's how it will remain. To be honest I'm dissapointed all the way thru I don't even know If will support yet another K.R incarnation when we always end up iced anyways no matter how much support throws around, my 2 cents...

User avatar
mustang_fan91
Rookie
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by mustang_fan91 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Perfect Birthday Present!!!!!!!

BTW. i did send them an email suggesting they pass Knight Rider on the channel but I'm not saying its just because of me that they are showing it. I know a lot of people in Mexico that really liked the Knight Rider series
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by PunkMaister » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:47 pm

mustang_fan91 wrote:Perfect Birthday Present!!!!!!!

BTW. i did send them an email suggesting they pass Knight Rider on the channel but I'm not saying its just because of me that they are showing it. I know a lot of people in Mexico that really liked the Knight Rider series


Still it has absolutely nothing to do with a second season whatsoever.

User avatar
mustang_fan91
Rookie
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by mustang_fan91 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:31 am

PunkMaister wrote:
mustang_fan91 wrote:Perfect Birthday Present!!!!!!!

BTW. i did send them an email suggesting they pass Knight Rider on the channel but I'm not saying its just because of me that they are showing it. I know a lot of people in Mexico that really liked the Knight Rider series


Still it has absolutely nothing to do with a second season whatsoever.

I know. :wink:

I'm just glad regular people can watch season 1 in Mexico like my mom did when she was a little kid with the original series :good:
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

User avatar
mustang_fan91
Rookie
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by mustang_fan91 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 am

watching it right now :good:
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

User avatar
mustang_fan91
Rookie
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by mustang_fan91 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:42 pm

pretty good translation. :good: commercials were put in awkward spots but this is true for Canal 5.

The actor who voiced KI3T sounded similar to Will Arnett :lol:
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

User avatar
EVKRWriter
Recruit
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Buffalo, New York
Contact:

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by EVKRWriter » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 pm

mustang_fan91 wrote:pretty good translation. :good: commercials were put in awkward spots but this is true for Canal 5.

The actor who voiced KI3T sounded similar to Will Arnett :lol:


I never thought Val Kilmer sounded like Arnett, but ok.

Interesting though, since Arnett was tapped to be the voice of KITT, but had to pull out because conflicts of interest. ((we all know this already, but just restating.))
~EV

KITT Happens!!!

KR Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evryderwriter. My way of keeping Knight Rider alive and well.

KI3TGIRL
Volunteer
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:27 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by KI3TGIRL » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:34 pm

I hope and pray they do bring it back. I loved it! the only tv show I watch. too bad we dont have a real kitt to protect us with the killing going on here.

User avatar
mustang_fan91
Rookie
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by mustang_fan91 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 pm

EVKRWriter wrote:
mustang_fan91 wrote:pretty good translation. :good: commercials were put in awkward spots but this is true for Canal 5.

The actor who voiced KI3T sounded similar to Will Arnett :lol:


I never thought Val Kilmer sounded like Arnett, but ok.

Interesting though, since Arnett was tapped to be the voice of KITT, but had to pull out because conflicts of interest. ((we all know this already, but just restating.))

no i was talking about the Spanish translation Knight Rider "El Auto Increible"
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

User avatar
Knight007
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Season 2... on the way...

Post by Knight007 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 am

I wish man, but I dont think NBC do have the intention to go for another season. all they keep screaming about is Money and cost. besides, they are already in the last place of network ratings!! how worse could it be??? :kitt: :karr:

Locked