Page 1 of 1

can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:20 am
by Milo
would this be possible? couldn't david buy it like he did for bay watch?

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am
by Solid Snake
It is not as easy as that, but simply said... yes it could be possible.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:19 pm
by tamatt27
I was under the impression that NBC owns the TV rights to Knight Rider and Glen Larson owns the movie rights.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 am
by honnziva
NBC/Universal does in fact own the TV rights to Knight Rider, in any incarnation, and regardless of how poorly they think it did, there is no way NBC ever loses what could be a cash cow in 5 years

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 pm
by tamatt27
honnziva wrote:NBC/Universal does in fact own the TV rights to Knight Rider, in any incarnation, and regardless of how poorly they think it did, there is no way NBC ever loses what could be a cash cow in 5 years

That was the impression that I was under aswell. I'm hoping that Ford doesn't lose that thinking either.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:10 pm
by DevonStyles
Well, guys I do have some info that I am not at liberty to discuss yet, but keep hope alive.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:18 pm
by tamatt27
DevonStyles wrote:Well, guys I do have some info that I am not at liberty to discuss yet, but keep hope alive.

Oh C'MON! You can't dangle a carrot that's that big, potentially, and not expect us to ask! :twisted:

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:40 am
by RenanrRinaldi
Yeah, that's torture! :lol:

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:12 am
by chrisjones
I wouldn't be surprised if it re-appeared as a Kids cartoon or something similar....

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:04 am
by bige12
I hope sometime in the future another station picks- up the Knight Rider 08 and continues where it left off and makes it better then the NBC version, If jay leno show never happened then I think NBC probally would of maybe renewed Knight Rider for a second season, but, since NBC has so many new shows starting next week and plus with the Jay Leno show at 10:00pm there is not that much of a time space left so for other shows they have from 8 pm to 10:00, but last season they had from 8:00pm to 11:00pm so NBC kind of lost an hour


PLEASE WACTH NCIS NEXT TUESDAY, AT 8:00 PM EASTERN/ 7 CENTRAL, THEN AFTER THAT WATCH NCIS: LOS ANGLES AT 9:00 PM EASTERN/ 8 CENTRAL, BOTH OF THESE SHOWS ARE ON CBS

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 pm
by tamatt27
bige12 wrote:I hope sometime in the future another station picks- up the Knight Rider 08 and continues where it left off and makes it better then the NBC version, If jay leno show never happened then I think NBC probally would of maybe renewed Knight Rider for a second season, but, since NBC has so many new shows starting next week and plus with the Jay Leno show at 10:00pm there is not that much of a time space left so for other shows they have from 8 pm to 10:00, but last season they had from 8:00pm to 11:00pm so NBC kind of lost an hour


PLEASE WACTH NCIS NEXT TUESDAY, AT 8:00 PM EASTERN/ 7 CENTRAL, THEN AFTER THAT WATCH NCIS: LOS ANGLES AT 9:00 PM EASTERN/ 8 CENTRAL, BOTH OF THESE SHOWS ARE ON CBS

I love NCIS! I'm anxious to see if NCIS:LA can capture the same chemistry as the original crew has. DiNozzo and Ziva are my faves.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:32 pm
by Solid Snake
DevonStyles wrote:Well, guys I do have some info that I am not at liberty to discuss yet, but keep hope alive.



Ow come on you tease, PM me if you really know something, so it will be kept private and not made public.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:40 pm
by weeezl
chrisjones wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it re-appeared as a Kids cartoon or something similar....


Please dont talk that one up lol I hope not..

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 am
by PunkMaister
DevonStyles wrote:Well, guys I do have some info that I am not at liberty to discuss yet, but keep hope alive.

Now that is cruel and unusual punishment, something better come out of this or a lynch mob is going to be formed at this forums.

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm
by mustang_fan91
yeah man don't torture us like that

Re: can some else conbtinue kr 08 without nbc?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:12 pm
by CJaguar442
boycott NBC!!!