Deanna Russo on the new series White Collar

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Deanna Russo on the new series White Collar

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Debuting on October 23rd Deanna Russo will be on White Collar.At first when I saw commercials for it I only recognized the main character from Chuck who played Bryce Larkin.I also recognized his boss from Monster Ark the movie.But then I heard her voice while distracted from the TV and remembered it as none other than Deanna Russo from knight rider 08.I couldn't believe how she looked.Much darker tan and that noticeable mole on her throat.I think a different hairstyle too.Alas Poor Knight Rider will not return with so man on different shows and obligations.Anyone know where the asian sensation went?She's the only 1 I haven't heard anything about since the show was put in a pine box and burried by NBC not once but TWICE!

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Deanna Russo on the new series White Collar

Post by neps » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 pm

"that asian" name is Smith Cho - she's working on Ugly Betty this season. Deanna is also doing a run on Gossip Girl - she's been filming in NYC for the last month or so.

just a little friendly advice, try and be a little more sensitive when referring to people. while they are putting themselves in the public eye, they are people and some things you said can be a little rough.

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Re: Deanna Russo on the new series White Collar

Post by PunkMaister » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:48 am

But he is right given the fact that all the actors have long since moved on to many other projects and comitments there is no way for the show to come back.