Trans Am returns

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Trans Am returns

Post by Garthe Knight » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Just take a look at the videos.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/04/vide ... in-dayton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Awesome I say!!!

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Trans Am returns

Post by tamatt27 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:22 am

Garthe Knight wrote:Just take a look at the videos.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/04/vide ... in-dayton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Awesome I say!!!
It's just a body kit....but it is awesome!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

knighttransam
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by knighttransam » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:28 pm

aint that the one that kevin guy made a nose and hood scoop for and calling it reborn lmao,the hood bird is horrible

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:13 pm

I came across that guy online and have one of his "Bring It Back" T-Shirts. Kevin Morgan was trying to bring back the Pontiac Trans Am via his artwork on posters, t-shirts, etc. he'd sell at car shows and events. So sad that Pontiac is no more so the chance of seeing a new Trans Am are zero, it seems.

MikeBKnight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by MikeBKnight » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:34 pm

So very sad, yet so true unfortunately. I did in depth research about the possibility of GM bringing back the Trans Am/Firebird. I figured, heck they're bringing back the Camaro, why not, everyone will expect the T/A out the next model year. But, I guess I was wrong. From what I gather, GM has NO intention of EVER reviving the Trans Am. However, if they did, I would be the first in line (among MANY others I'm sure) to order one. It's a true shame the let the Trans Am/Firebird die, I'm sure it would do much better sales if they made (say) a 2011 Trans Am, then the Camaro ever did with sales.
Just IMO.

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

Post by pdennis93 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:35 am

it was decent. i was there and saw it in person (2009 T/A nationals in dayton, ohio) but the middle of the car still needs more and the rear is kind of odd shaped. and it needs T-tops