Kitt voted number 1 car in pole..

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

whet
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Kitt voted number 1 car in pole..

Post by whet » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi all..

Just thought you might like to see this from a paper here in the uk...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/new ... -time.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

David Whiteheart
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Kitt voted number 1 car in pole..

Post by David Whiteheart » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah I heard about this on Fox and Friends over the weekend. I was just disappointed that the General Lee wasn't mentioned. The hostess, Alisyn Camerota, of Fox and Friends weekend had NEVER seen the show much less knew that KITT was the name of the Trans Am in the show! She must have lived a sheltered life or as she said it, "It was more of a guys show." Please...us guys watched it for the action and the car, the women watched it for the action, the car and of course David. I still can't believe she's never seen the show. Even the two guys that help her host and the weather guy were speechless for the fact that she had never even watched the show...even in syndication.

aussie muscle
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Kitt voted number 1 car in pole..

Post by aussie muscle » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 pm

believe it or not, some people don't watch much television. Maybe if she had watched it, she'd have liked it, but probably never gave it a chance.

as for the list 'only fools and horses? never watched it. it's certainly not a 'car' show like DOH or KR. only in the UK :roll: otherwise the top 6 would have been all USA. (chitty was made in england wasn't it? and that was 40 years ago.1968)