I WANT BACK DAVID HASSELHOOF

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JAG2000
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

I WANT BACK DAVID HASSELHOOF

Post by JAG2000 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 pm

From Spain:
:x
A series of fantastic car now lacks the essence of other.I only that I would have conformed to the music of another, but more electronificada or videogame based on the old series, one of the protagonists were David Hasselhoff (as Mike Traceur's father and head of the new FLAG (Foundation for law and order), not as driver of the Ford, but instead head and the Mustang for the series, was the Chevrolet Camaro, because the Pontiac is General Motors and the Mustang because Ford is and secondly if the Pontiac was GM, why not this?. Of course, Ford offered to get him out more to the series but at least they should have noticed in the reason to take the Chevy, that this had certain components that were similar to pontiac.
But at least the first two things is as protest. :kitt2: :kitt: :(

honnziva
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Re: I WANT BACK DAVID HASSELHOOF

Post by honnziva » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm

So, I understand English is not your first language, but that was so hard for me to read. 3 times, and i really have no idea what happened there. try using babelfish to translate, it's not perfect, but I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this previous post
"To our future. No matter who it may take us up against or where"

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Really? I understood it. He's saying pretty much the same thing a lot of fans said - the rabid ones, at least, who didn't like the new show. He wanted Hasselhoff back as the leader of FLAG and wanted a Camaro instead of the Mustang (because Ford is not GM and the Chevy seems more like the original Trans-Am). The new show didn't have the essence or the feel of the original and he thinks that the music played a part in this - it would have been better if it was more electronic/synth-based, like the original.

It's quite formulaic, really. Nothing we ain't seen before. :-)
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

JAG2000
Stranger
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by JAG2000 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:54 pm

You better, "put a brand new car pa series such as the Camaro, which has spent years since 2002 without result and is a new generation, or take a Mustang is a car that the generation that has spent years on the market and put a simple version upmarket sports and even so he sees that it is a mustang like any other and watching one simple you can not find the resemblance?. :karr: :kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :kitt2: :dash: