The future of the car KITT

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The future of the car KITT

Post by Alex » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 pm

If the television series Knight Rider is to continue as you would like the car was?
Imagine, be creative, and think!!!

Alex.

dragonball1957
Operative

Re: The future of the car KITT

Post by dragonball1957 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:07 pm

i got use to the k08 car. but i would want it to get in an accident and get rebuilt lol. but something more sleek.

A car that looks Fast. lol aero dynamic.

TurboBoostMan
Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by TurboBoostMan » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am

Hey man, I love your smilie. It's not in the selection. Where'd you get it? :kittconv2:
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:31 am

I also like this smilie car KITT, because it is cool. I found this smilie was the site El Coche Fantastic.

Alex.

knighttransam
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by knighttransam » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 pm

i never understood other than ford paying out the butt to as why they used a 08 mustang thats a redesign of a 64 model theres nothing futuristic about that atleast the 82 was new for 82 there was another car on the market that looked like that.new camaro or vette even wouldve been nice or make something thats not gm or ford kind like the k4000 we knew it was a dodge but looked nothing like it.i wished they wouldve done a episode(been nice cliff hanger) where something happened to new kitt where he goes nuts or something and traps michael in the car and goes around terrorising stuff or like maybe while they had his Ai out of his body they attemped to put karrs in it but it would work so they went with another car and some of karr was still loaded in the new one and went nuts when both Ais collideded so they had to call the only person they knew that could help which was the real MK and he and the new team rebuilt the old kitt to try and save the new kitt and his son then at the end have them riding side by side towards the screen kinda like old KR i think that would be cool and kinda passes on everything from old to new and also doesnt say fu to the old fans like they have been doing and it would also give the orig fans a tip of the hat to speak and then u know u have the new mk with new kitt and the old one gets to leave with orig back to in hiding or whatever he is doing not just butchered laying around in a shop,i think that wouldve made a nice episode and prob wouldve pulled some old fans back in cause there was lots of times where u thought they was gonna give a tip of the hat to the old but didnt,other than that it was a good show

Dave KR2
Volunteer

Post by Dave KR2 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 pm

is it true knight rider has been picked up by fiver is it for season 2 ?