devon,bonnie,rc3 mentioned on kr08 ??

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

devon,bonnie,rc3 mentioned on kr08 ??

Post by james olden » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:55 pm

ok i remembered when kr2008 series was started last year they ask gary scott thompson what happen to devon bonnie and rc3 and the ki2t's whereabouts he replied watch episode 13 or episode 12. then i watched it they never spoken on them then after the season ended i watched the whole season over again i dont remember them saying anything about devon nor bonnie nor rc3.i post a question monthes ago on this website everyone replied that they never spoke on devon bonnie nor rc3. now i was reading the other day on this website that someone posted on another question that they did speak on devon and bonnie which i still didnt remember on any episode on kr2008.can someone help me out and shed some light on this.like telling me did this really happen on the series if so what episode and what did they say about them. which i dont even remember happend. thanx

james olden
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

k.i.t.t2k
Volunteer

Re: devon,bonnie,rc3 mentioned on kr08 ??

Post by k.i.t.t2k » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:46 pm

cant remember the episode but mike and sarah are undercover .. its where mike is street racing and im sure that the cover names for them both are devon and bonnie .. may be wrong but im 99% sure thats all that has been "linked" to the original

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

The episode your referring too is Knight of The Iguana (episode 3) when Mike & Zoe go undercover. The beach mission where Torres designated them the cover names of Devon & Bonnie, the honeymooning couple :good:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:21 am

I remember the episod. yes they have used the names, but they didnt say anything about the original people where have they went! Image :kitt:

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:49 am

The actual characters from the original Knight Rider never got any mention other than the cover names in Knight of the Iguana. Just another place where GST crapped on the fans by saying one thing and then not following through.

Samborghini
Rookie

Post by Samborghini » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am

So let me get this straight. Is GST an enemy of Knight Rider?
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

FordFilly82
Operative

Post by FordFilly82 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 am

Samborghini wrote:So let me get this straight. Is GST an enemy of Knight Rider?
There are many fans here in the US who believe that.
I will say that IMHO GST said a whole of things at ComicCon 08 that he didn't follow through on. I was VERY disappointed in him as a show runner.
Efficient Morphing Mobile Autonomy
KITT: There are not enough hours in the day for me to list everything that confuses you.
Mike: Oh, snap!
Kitt: Yes, Micheal. Snap.

Petition #2507

KITT 3000
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KITT 3000 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:58 pm

Besides using the undercover names of Devon and Bonnie, the only other mention of a name from the original series was in the end of the 1st episode where Mike gets "killed". He mentions that "my father's name was Michael Long" before he eventually chooses Michael Knight. Another minor mention was Wilton Knight when they re-started the Foundation and FLAG.

MR2NR
FLAG Recruit

Post by MR2NR » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:05 pm

FordFilly82 wrote:
Samborghini wrote:So let me get this straight. Is GST an enemy of Knight Rider?
There are many fans here in the US who believe that.
I will say that IMHO GST said a whole of things at ComicCon 08 that he didn't follow through on. I was VERY disappointed in him as a show runner.
I wouldn't say he's an enemy. Just a little to childish in his ideas to handle a grown up show that has a rich history and dedicated fans from every country in the world.

After Las Vegas high ratings and then Gary had ideas to fix it and it crumbled in his hands. Then he gets KR and smashes it against the wall with the ricer nonsense. Then he goes reluctantly with what us the fans suggest from the beginning but too little too late and with NBC's splotchy airing dates and little or no promotion the show couldn't recover from everyone thinking it was canceled.

It's sad that KR08 did less shows than TKR. Until we get another cool director and network manager who will listen to the fans, KR will struggle.
K.R.A.M. Knight Reformulation Automated Machine 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo.

To the people who made the Knight Rider Festival possible especially Paul Casey. Thank You! See you all and more in 2012 :kitt2: