License Plate Flipper for your KITT

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

corlando52
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

License Plate Flipper for your KITT

Post by corlando52 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm

I think we've all seen this ultra cool License Plate Flipper on Youtube. Normally, he sells these for $250 each and only sells them in sets, so that's $500. I have contacted him and he will sell them individually for $150, IF I can get 5 more people who want them besides me.
I like this flipper because it appears you don't have to cut a huge hole in your bumper. My idea is to have one side with the KNIGHT plate and one side with my normal plate, so I can got to shows, hit the pod button, and it will flip to the Knight plate. Going home, I just do the opposite.
Anyone who is interested just blast me an email. I'll take names and once I have enough, will contact this guy and see how he wants to proceed.
Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-sDvltqCxo
ChrisO

othermoviecars
Volunteer

Re: License Plate Flipper for your KITT

Post by othermoviecars » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:02 pm

I'd be interested one or a pair for another of my movie cars (the James Bond car), that's a nice bit of linkage for $150.

I may know a KITT or two which may want one too, not sure if they're on this message board.

--Brian

corlando52
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: License Plate Flipper for your KITT

Post by corlando52 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Well, this guy ended up not being trustworthy. He will only accept Western Union money, will not set up a Paypal account, and will not do one at a time to prove himself. He wants all the money up front. So, if he decides to take our money and run, we will have no recourse.
I have decided not to do business with him. I will not risk my money or my fellow Knight Rider fans' money.
I'm really sorry because this is a great product. I'm surprised someone in the US hasn't been able to figure out how to make these.
If something comes up, I will post here again.

Chris