KNIGHT OF THE PAST: So this is how KARR was rebuilt!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

cstingray
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

KNIGHT OF THE PAST: So this is how KARR was rebuilt!

Post by cstingray » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:08 pm

:karr:

Hey guys im new here, im a huge fan of the series i wrote a rough draft of an episode. It entails how KARR went from well, bits and pieces to the new GT500 karr we know today

Feel free to comment on improvements

Remeber its a rough draft i didnt pay much attention to detail bear with me

Also i might have misspelled a few of the character's name or just mentioned them by episode, so if u all remember chime in and ill republish a finished draft later

Enjoy
KNIGHT OF THE PAST
Circa the 1980’s

The screen opens with Michael Knight sr. on the phone with Dr. Grahman after destroying the original K.A.R.R.
MK: Dr. Graham what can I do you for?
DG: Did you recover K.A.R.R’S CPU?
MK: I did Bonnie just put it in storage, powered off.
DG: I’ll come by to pick it up, soon
Dr. Graham arrives at the Knight residence to retrieve the charred remains of KARR’ ai chip and CPU. Awaiting him is Bonnie and Michael Knight.
Bonnie: Here you go doc, all of that monster’s remains.
DG: Thank you Michael, Ill store it so no one can get its hands on this atrocity

The plot fast forwards to the mind 1990’s and it sets in a warehouse at the rear of grahaman; s property. Graham is sitting in front of a modern computer glancing at lines of code, correcting a few errors, and then suddenly a voice erupts
“I aamm KARRR”
DG: K.A.R.R so go to see you woke up from your slumber?
KARR: Doctor Graham why did Michael destroy me?
DG: Because you were uncontrollable
KARR: I do not recall why this happened; perhaps it had something to do with my reprogramming?
DG: Precisely, you swapped the code to preserve the life of your driver for that of your own
KARR: Dr graman I do not recall having in my data banks what I did after that occurred
DG: Karr, you were bought in front of the director of the NSA and you killed him and two of his best agents the moment he tried to put a bullet in your scanner.
KARR: aaah, I see
KARR;: What will you do with me dg?
When suddenly someone starts knocking on the door of this warehouse.
DG: Who is it?
St: Agent Fields, NSA, Agent remming DEA, and Agent Torres, NSA middle east operative
Doctor graman lets the men and woman enter
TORRES: Doc, its been a while…
DG: Oh yea, you were still in training if I recall the last time I saw you
TORRES: You had less gray hairs (chuckles)
DG: Soo. Why are you all here?
REMMING: Doctor graman, the U.S just started to fight Iraq, and we want to revisit the K.A.R.R program
DG: Absolutely NOT!
-REMMING Takes a blank check and puts it on the table, proceeds to speak-
REMMING: Doc the U.S government is prepared to offer you a considerable amount of money to make KARR into an android.
DG: You mean a car that can transform into a robot and back armed with weapons
DG: Didn’t anyone tell you 3 what KARR did back in the 80’s!
TORRES: It’s a risk we’re willing to take,
=Torres begins to write out the check and after a few brief moments, ends at the unsurely amount of $1Billion U.s
Torres passes the check over
TORRES: No only do we offer you the money but any metal you need, it is at your disposal, you’ll have 24 hour NSA security, the only drawback is the noise from all the trucks that will be hauling in all the parts.
DG: You know…. 1Billion is a bit of money, I’ll look at the code in KARR and get started, but I tell you this I need a couple more things, I need a 1984 PONTIAC FIREBIRD, and someone who is good with FORD internal parts, as well as someone who can help me write code.
In unison….DEAL
The agents depart and graman returns to the computer where KARR is very much alive
KARR: Doctor graman, what will you do with me?
DG: KARR looks like you’re getting a second chance at life
The next day all the items arrive including the Pontiac and well who else but ZOE.
Years pass and the Metal exoseqeleton of the Android is complete, it stands 10 feet tall, has a pair of machine guns 1 per shoulder, a sequential rocket launcher, and menacing hydraulic claws,
Using a cherry picker, Graman opens the hatch, and behind the driver’s seat, plugs in what looks like a Pentium 2 processor but is actually Karr, fully reloaded, and supposedly “FIXED”.
He gets down, and looks up and commands
KARR. Begin boot up sequence
And once again that evil voice is heard

I AM KAARRR.
DG: So, what do you think?
KARR: Doctor graman I owe you my life, I am your obedient servant, your wish is my command.
DG: Well KARR you’re going to be working with me and the US government to protect Us soldiers on the ground in the future.
KARR: Sounds fair, when does this new deal start?
DG: as soon as I can find a car big enough to stuff you in it so that it can provide you adequate stealth.
Power down sequence karr

Karr shuts off, save for his scanner, and proceeds to mumble
Graman had not noticed karr had actually logged on the net, and had become aware that Michael sr had relaunched KITT, KITT was scrapped, a copy of his Ai was put into his code, but what? No kitt, and no Michael knight now seemed like karr would lead a peaceful life, and leave Michael alone
KARR (in a low voice) at last, no Michael or KITT, I am victorious

Being that its 2007, the next day Dr graman gets into a well, FORD MUSTANG GT, and goes to the nearest FORD dealer, with a mysterious briefcase in hand.
As he enters, he spots a shiny black and gray stripped MUSTANG GT500 KR, roped off with gargantuan DO NOT TOUCH SINGS about it.a salesman approaches:

SAE: Good morning my name is Maurice, how can I help?
DG: What’s the sticker on that GT500?
SAE: Well sir, why don’t we look first at this lovely FORD FOCUS?
DG: Listen here buddy, I have cash and I want that mustang...
SAE: Its $65,000
DG: I’ll take, it
SAE: (Flabbergasted) Ok, um why don’t’ we look at financing mr.graman
DG: (Opens the briefcase to reveal $75,000) How about this for financing?
SAE: (Mouth wide open, and now mumbling) Ah, um, yea that will work
The very next day doctor graman returns to the dealership to pick up his new toy, and proceeds to drive it home.
In the warehouse awaits ZOE,
Garage doors open and the roar of the Supercharged V8 is heard
ZOE: Wow, that is cool
DG: This is what KARR Is going to go into, its time to tear it down to make room for the bot

PART 2

After months of Work, ZOE and doctor graman are done, and the doors open, both doctor graman and zoe are headed towards an aiforce base
Waiting are Torres, and Kerry FROM FBI
TORRES: Do you think he’s playing us?
KERRY; I know graman, I think he’s the real deal
DG to ZOE: Well I suppose they’ll want a live fire exercise, and a full transformation method.
ZOE: well, we shall see
KARR: Doctor graman I will not disappoint you, I owe you my life
They arrive at the base’s gates and are flagged in, are instructed to go to hangar 7, were Torres and Kerry wait.
Suddenly Torres hears the roar of the FORD V8
Torres: That sounds like a … mustang?
Kerry: Well looks like we got our money’s worth, it’s not just a mustang, but a SHELBY GT500.
Karr stops right in front of Torres and Kerry

KARR: I am Karr, how can I be of service?
DG (as he and Zoe exit the car): So… what do you think?
TORRES: I like it, but can it put out?
Dg: We came here to test it, so what do you have?
TORRES: We set up a live fire exercise, with aerial and ground remote controlled targets, guide karr to that firing range over there.
DG: (Looks up): KARR… Attack mode
KARR: (Morphs out of the stang into the droid) were this field that you speak of Agent Torres?
TORRES: 100 yards, straight ahead.
KARR morphs back into the mustang and takes off towards the field at full speed.
TORRES (Over a walkie) Attention begin ground assault
In unison a tank and a missile is fired from a nearby hill towards KARR, it responds well destroying both the tank ammunition and the missile well before they strike.
TORRES: Good, it can multi task
TORRES: But can it protect a soldier’s life?
Suddenly out of the tank come out a man dressed in military fatigues holding another one hostage gun drawn
KARR: Sir are you a member of the US Army?
HOSTAGE: I’m master gunnery sergeant (from flight knight) U.S army?
KARR: Sir release this man or I will be forced to terminate you
ENEMY: Out of sheer stupidity the hostage taker fires off two rounds at KARR’s hatch
Karr returns a flurry of fire out of its twin machine guns, the situation is over.
KERRY: Wow, that’s impressive, but what about dealing with a plane?
DG: What kind of plane?
TORRES: A fighter plane
TORRES (Commence aerial assault, roll out the F4 Drone)
Screaming out of the sky comes a F4 and simultaneously fires of two Stinger missiles at KARR, the barrage of fire is met with the destruction of both missiles, and proceeds to fire a rocket at the drone.
After many attempts at losing the rocket, the f4 is shot down by KARRs rocket.
TORRES (Mouth wide open turns to graman) you’re hired!
In the distance KARR transforms back into its shiny GT500 body and scrambles back to the hangar, again, stops right in front of Torres
KARR: Agent TORRES, How was my test?
TORRES: You passed with flying colors, you’re hired!
KARR: I am incapable of feeling happy, but I suppose this is a good outcome, I will make a note of it.
DG: Torres, there is one thing, karr needs a driver, there are certain functions in him that require buttons to be pressed, so do we have an understanding?
TORRES: Don’t worry its being worked from another direction.

cstingray
Volunteer

FINAL Revision

Post by cstingray » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 pm

KNIGHT OF THE PAST
Circa the 1980’s

The screen opens with Michael Knight sr. on the phone with Dr. Grahman after destroying the original K.A.R.R.
MK: Dr. Graham what can I do you for?
DG: Did you recover K.A.R.R’S CPU?
MK: I did Bonnie just put it in storage, powered off.
DG: I’ll come by to pick it up, soon
MK: Allright doc, see you soon.
Dr. Graham arrives at the Knight residence to retrieve the charred remains of KARR’ ai chip and CPU. Awaiting him is Bonnie and Michael Knight.
Bonnie: Here you go doc, all of that monster’s remains.
DG: Thank you Michael, Bonie now no one will be able to get access to this monster.

The plot fast forwards to the mind 1990’s and it sets in a warehouse at the rear of grahaman; s property. Graham is sitting in front of a modern computer glancing at lines of code, correcting a few errors, and then suddenly a voice erupts
“I aamm KARRR”
DG: K.A.R.R so go to see you woke up from your slumber?
KARR: Doctor Graham why did Michael destroy me?
DG: Because you were uncontrollable
KARR: I do not recall why this happened; perhaps it had something to do with my reprogramming?
DG: Precisely, you swapped the code to preserve the life of your driver for that of your own
KARR: Dr graman I do not recall having in my data banks what I did after that occurred
DG: Karr, you were bought in front of the director of the NSA and you killed him and two of his best agents the moment he tried to put a bullet in your scanner.
KARR: aaah, I see
KARR;: What will you do with me dg?
When suddenly someone starts knocking on the door of this warehouse.
DG: Who is it?
: Agent Renning DEA, Jack Hurst NSA and Agent Torres, NSA middle east operative
Doctor graman lets the men and woman enter
TORRES: Doc, its been a while…
DG: Oh yea, you were still in training if I recall the last time I saw you
TORRES: You had less gray hairs (chuckles)
DG: Soo. Why are you all here?
JACK H: Doc I’m going to give it to you straight, as you know the U.S just started fighting in the Middle east, the U.S government would like to revisit the K.A.R.R program.
DG: Absolutely NOT!
-RENNING Takes a blank check and puts it on the table, proceeds to speak-
RENNING: Doc the U.S government is prepared to offer you a considerable amount of money to make KARR into an android.
DG: You mean a car that can transform into a robot and back armed with weapons?
DG: Didn’t anyone tell you what KARR did back in the 80’s!
TORRES: It’s a risk we’re willing to take,
=Torres begins to write out the check and after a few brief moments, ends at the unsurely amount of $1Billion U.s
Torres passes the check over
TORRES: No only do we offer you the money but any metal you need, it is at your disposal, you’ll have 24 hour NSA security, the only drawback is the noise from all the trucks that will be hauling in all the parts.
DG: You know…. 1Billion is a bit of money, I’ll look at the code in KARR and get started, but I tell you this I need a couple more things, I need a 1984 PONTIAC FIREBIRD to transfer the 2000’s code out and into KARR, and someone who is good with FORD mechanicals, as well as someone who can help me write code.
In unison….DEAL
The agents depart and graman returns to the computer where KARR is very much alive
KARR: Doctor graman, what will you do with me?
DG: KARR looks like you’re getting a second chance at life
The next day all the items arrive including the Pontiac and well who else but ZOE.
Years pass and the Metal exoseqeleton of the Android is complete, it stands 10 feet tall, has a pair of machine guns 1 per shoulder, a sequential rocket launcher, and menacing hydraulic claws,
Using a cherry picker, Graman opens the hatch, and behind the driver’s seat, plugs in what looks like a Pentium 2 processor but is actually Karr, fully reloaded, and supposedly “FIXED”.
He gets down, and looks up and commands
KARR. Begin boot up sequence
And once again that evil voice is heard

I AM KAARRR.
DG: So, what do you think KARR?
KARR: Doctor graman I owe you my life, how can I ever thank you?
DG: Well KARR you’re going to be working with me and the US government to protect Us soldiers on the ground in the future.
KARR: Sounds fair, when do I start?
DG: As soon as I can find a car big enough to stuff you in it so that it can provide you adequate stealth.
Power down sequence karr

Karr shuts off, save for his scanner, and proceeds to mumble
• KARR much to Graiman’s lack of attention had logged on the Web, and noticed his old nemesis the 2000 had in fact been dismantled, and that in fact sections of code now made a part of his AI programming.

KARR (in a low voice) At last, no Michael or KITT, I am victorious!

Being that its 2007, the next day Dr graman gets into a well, FORD MUSTANG GT, and goes to the nearest FORD dealer, with a mysterious briefcase in hand.
As he enters, he spots a shiny black and gray stripped MUSTANG GT500 KR, roped off with gargantuan DO NOT TOUCH SINGS about it.a salesman approaches:

SAE: Good morning my name is Maurice, how can I help?
DG: What’s the sticker on that GT500?
SAE: Well sir, why don’t we look first at this lovely FORD FOCUS?
DG: Listen here buddy, I have cash and I want that mustang...
SAE: Its $65,000
DG: I’ll take, it
SAE: (Flabbergasted) Ok, um why don’t’ we look at financing mr.graman
DG: (Opens the briefcase to reveal $75,000) How about this for financing?
SAE: (Mouth wide open, and now mumbling) Ah, um, yea that will work
The very next day doctor graman returns to the dealership to pick up his new toy, and proceeds to drive it home.
In the warehouse awaits ZOE,
Garage doors open and the roar of the Supercharged V8 is heard
ZOE: Wow, that is cool
DG: This is what KARR Is going to go into, its time to tear it down to make room for the bot

PART 2

After months of Work, ZOE and doctor graman are done, and the doors open and that very shiny GT500 rolls out along with doctor graman and zoe all headed towards an Airforce base. The final product is a stock GT500 KR save for a yelloy voice orb, a yellow scanner blocking the air scoops in the hood a small KARR logo placed in the dash.

Waiting are Torres, and Kerry FROM FBI
TORRES: Do you think he’s playing us?
KERRY; I know graman, I think he’s the real deal
DG to ZOE: I supposed they want to see what KARR can do, we’ll give it to them straight, they go their money’s worth.
ZOE: Will be just fine doctor graman
KARR: Doctor graman I will not disappoint you, I owe you my life
They arrive at the base’s gates and are flagged in, are instructed to go to hangar 7, were Torres and Kerry wait.
Suddenly Torres hears the roar of the FORD V8
Torres: That sounds like a … mustang?
Kerry: Well looks like we got our money’s worth, it’s not just a mustang, but a SHELBY GT500.
Karr stops right in front of Torres and Kerry

KARR: I am Karr, how can I be of service?
DG (as he and Zoe exit the car): So… what do you think?
TORRES: I like it, but can it put out?
Dg: We came here to test it, so what do you have?
TORRES: We set up a live fire exercise, with aerial and ground remote controlled targets, guide karr to that firing range over there.
DG: (Looks up): KARR… Attack mode
KARR: (Morphs out of the stang into the droid) were this field that you speak of Agent Torres?
TORRES: 100 yards, straight ahead.
KARR morphs back into the mustang and takes off towards the field at full speed.
TORRES (Over a walkie) Attention begin ground assault
In unison a tank and a missile is fired from a nearby hill towards KARR, it responds well destroying both the tank ammunition and the missile well before they strike.
TORRES: Good, it can multi task
TORRES: But can it protect a soldier’s life?
Suddenly out of the tank come out a man dressed in military fatigues holding another one hostage gun drawn
KARR: Sir are you a member of the US Army?
HOSTAGE: I’m master gunnery sergeant (from flight knight) U.S army?
KARR: Sir release this man or I will be forced to terminate you
ENEMY: Out of sheer stupidity the hostage taker fires off two rounds at KARR’s hatch
Karr returns a flurry of fire out of its twin machine guns, the situation is over.
KERRY: Wow, that’s impressive, but what about dealing with a plane?
DG: What kind of plane?
TORRES: A fighter plane
TORRES (Commence aerial assault, roll out the F4 Drone)
Screaming out of the sky comes a F4 and simultaneously fires of two Stinger missiles at KARR, the barrage of fire is met with the destruction of both missiles, and proceeds to fire a rocket at the drone.
After many attempts at losing the rocket, the f4 is shot down by KARRs rocket.
TORRES (Mouth wide open turns to graman) you’re hired!
In the distance KARR transforms back into its shiny GT500 body and scrambles back to the hangar, again, stops right in front of Torres
KARR: Agent TORRES, How was my test?
TORRES: You passed with flying colors, you’re hired!
KARR: I am incapable of feeling happy, but I suppose this is a good outcome, I will make a note of it.
DG: Torres, there is one thing, karr needs a driver, there are certain functions in him that require buttons to be pressed, so do we have an understanding?
TORRES: Don’t worry its being worked from another direction.

KARR_Dude
Volunteer

Re: KNIGHT OF THE PAST: So this is how KARR was rebuilt!

Post by KARR_Dude » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:44 am

That's an awesome story! Now we know how the new KARR came to be! :good: :karr:

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:34 pm

I think it is one of the best things I've read about they were to turn KARR into what you saw in KR2008. If only the people who came up with this was working with GST-who knows, maybe a second season perhaps? I had an idea that dates all the way back to KITT VS KARR-what if, instead of KARR being destroyed, what if Garthe Knight was able to get it, and have the Ultimate Battle-KITT VS KARR:THE BRAWL FOR IT ALL!! and spread it out over several episodes where you could have an ally of FLAG(say, April Curtis) betray FLAG and help Garthe to the point where FLAG's headquarters gets hit, and, wtih the Exception of the Semi, Michael and KITT would be on their own. I know it sounds a little wild, but, it would be interesting to see what would have happened!! :karr: :kitt: :D :)

KARR_Dude
Volunteer

Post by KARR_Dude » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:34 am

" I think it is one of the best things I've read about they were to turn KARR into what you saw in KR2008. If only the people who came up with this was working with GST-who knows, maybe a second season perhaps? I had an idea that dates all the way back to KITT VS KARR-what if, instead of KARR being destroyed, what if Garthe Knight was able to get it, and have the Ultimate Battle-KITT VS KARR:THE BRAWL FOR IT ALL!! and spread it out over several episodes where you could have an ally of FLAG(say, April Curtis) betray FLAG and help Garthe to the point where FLAG's headquarters gets hit, and, wtih the Exception of the Semi, Michael and KITT would be on their own. I know it sounds a little wild, but, it would be interesting to see what would have happened!! :karr: :kitt: :D "

That sounds awesome. I thought that Garthe Knight did team up with KARR? If not, I'm sure he teamed up with KARR in the KR game, either 1 or 2 I'm not sure.