Favourite episodes from the back catalogue

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

SadArticle
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Favourite episodes from the back catalogue

Post by SadArticle » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:33 am

Long-time fan and hibernating poster delurking to join the community again - hello! :D

After running out of 'favourite' episodes to watch anew, I thought I would try some 'fillers', as I think of them - the less-than-great storylines that make a series. And to my surprise, they are not so bad! I loved 'Halloween Knight' from season two - jokey, but with a 'family' feel from the cast. And 'Ice Bandits', from season three - all I could remember about that episode is the donkey called Kit, but the plot isn't half bad, either! Some nice Michael and Kitt moments, too (and I would agree with Kitt that, 'I don't need artificial stimulants to make me feel good'!)

Does anybody else have any 'underdog' episode nominations? Not the big two-parters, or the important character development storylines, like 'Soul Survivor' or the Stevie trilogy, just the ones inbetween.
We'll never get the smell out of the upholstery - Kitt, Knightlines

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Favourite episodes from the back catalogue

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

I liked Knight Sting.It had kitt in a new body,talking to a mechanic was one of those things I think the Hoff was always trying to push for those feelings he was trying to stimulate in the audience.I liked how everyone had to go into the field on this one.Seeing Bonnie all dressed up was nice.The humor was nice how Michael filed the canister with cowpie.How Michael had to go undercover as an assasin and hide in an embassy until the heat died down.

SadArticle
Operative

Re: Favourite episodes from the back catalogue

Post by SadArticle » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 am

Knight Racer wrote:I liked Knight Sting.
I haven't got the season four DVDs, because I thought the last series was the weakest, but that does sound like a classic Knight Rider episode - the whole team working together. And I read on the Internet Movie Cars Database that the red car they disguise Kitt as - his 'tomato on wheels' - is a real concept car, the Moonliner: http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_62546-Moon ... -1955.html!
We'll never get the smell out of the upholstery - Kitt, Knightlines