kr video game

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

kr video game

Post by james olden » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 pm

i liked the last kr video game that was made for ps2 but i think there should be a new one updated for ps3 and all other systems with like the grand theft auto graphics where you controll michael and now you can get out of kitt and fight, go into buildings,drive kitt into the semi for mission breifing or to fix kitt up after gettin ambushed,or if upgrade kitt with a new system.you should be albe to do all kitt functions. story line could take place 1986 right after knight rider season 4 rc3 can help you out with some missions. hey if ghostbusters can do a new video game which story line takes place 2 yrs after ghostbusters 2 then we know they can do a up to date knight rider game with excellent graphics. everyone who reads this please comment back to tell me what you think if you like the type of idea.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Stealthwalker
Operative

Re: kr video game

Post by Stealthwalker » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 am

I agree that there does need to be a "new KR video game" with similar controls and options very much like Grand Theft Auto. :good:
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

RenanrRinaldi
Recruit

Post by RenanrRinaldi » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 am

There is a game in development by people here on the forum but i can't find the topic because the search don't work with "knight rider game". What's up with that?
Mike: Next time, calculate faster.
KITT: Were you injured?
Mike: No
KITT: Then my calculations were fast enough.

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Post by Rainack » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:51 am

I think it's because it's under Knight Rider Fan Game or something similar to that.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

DavidKnight
Rookie

Post by DavidKnight » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 pm