Knight Rider Rebirth of the Phoenix

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knightphoenix1
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Rebirth of the Phoenix

Post by Knightphoenix1 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey I'm Matt Knight of San Antonio Texas, yea where they filmed Knight Rider 2000, :kitt:
When I was in high school I started building my own KITT. I'm almost done with the outside of the car :kittside:
I also wrote my own Knight Rider story, my friends liked it a lot. I then thought about a movie. I came to call it Knight Rider Rebirth of the Phoenix. I don't wanna give away a lot of the story but I could use some help on the plot. What do all of you think would be a good reason to bring back KITT?

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Re: Knight Rider Rebirth of the Phoenix

Post by PunkMaister » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Knightphoenix1 wrote:Hey I'm Matt Knight of San Antonio Texas, yea where they filmed Knight Rider 2000, :kitt:
When I was in high school I started building my own KITT. I'm almost done with the outside of the car :kittside:
I also wrote my own Knight Rider story, my friends liked it a lot. I then thought about a movie. I came to call it Knight Rider Rebirth of the Phoenix. I don't wanna give away a lot of the story but I could use some help on the plot. What do all of you think would be a good reason to bring back KITT?

Funny that you just came up with the movie idea after I came up with mine...

Knightphoenix1
Recruit

Post by Knightphoenix1 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Really!? When did you write yours and what was it about? :kittconv:

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:02 pm

This is my general advice for all writers: write what YOU want.

Too many stories are ruined by committee (I'm talking beyond fan fiction- TV shows, movies...) Some of the best stories across all genres are the ones that come from a single vision. The nice thing about fan fiction is that you're not accountable to anyone else, so you are free to go crazy.

Why do YOU think KITT should come back? When you find your answer, you'll find your story.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 pm

My apologies Knightphoenix1 I recently came up with the idea to propose a fanfilm based on the success of other fanfilms from other franchises such as Star Wars and more recently Stargate as well, on the chat room I discussed the idea with other fans and we exchanged ideas on the plot and so on but no official script or anything like that as off yet has being written and soon afterward some other fans did not approve of certain elements and some of those that were originally onboard balked at that last minute making it obvious that the project is dead in the water. And when you posted your fanfilm idea well that was and is the last nail on the coffin for my fan film proposal at the time I was angry at the fact that we could not get to agree on what direction to take but now I know that probably the endeavor I proposed is over and out. So best of luck with yours. I hope you already have a script as in a Script for a Screenplay and not a fanfic which are not the same thing, again best of luck given the circumstances around here you are gonna need it...

Knightphoenix1
Recruit

Post by Knightphoenix1 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Ahh Man I'm sorry that it made you angery. I wrote this because I wanted to make the old and new fans happy. My self too. I've just been a big fan sinse I was 3 and when I was 16 I got an old beat up 87 firebird and began the process, I later went through another car trying to make a new version but later found out that the old one was better. :kitt2:

Again I'm not doing this to make anyone mad I just want to make a great movie and trust me it wont dissapoint.