" HE RISES...!"

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

" HE RISES...!"

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:52 am

Laying on the ground, the dust blew over the scattered remains....and a black box still sparked with internal power

the connectors were ripped open so circuts Were still active & the few LEDs flickered with energy.

hours seemed to pass as a SUV rolled up to the site & a moment later a door opened then a pair of legs wrapped in
exotic leather knee high boots walked into the debris field.....she bent low & picked up the box/cpu....

''So, your KARR,eh...? well, let's see what we can do to put you right....Wilton had his regrets but Ii'm sure he'd want this..." April climed back into the Black SUV grabbed her wire crimp kit, attachednew wre ends to the box & then opened the glove door & plugged the CPU into the proper connection.....

A few moments later...a familiar voice tho wobbly sounding spoke "I am the Knight Automated Roving Robot of the Foundation for Law & Government...who are you.../ what happened to my body....?" inquired KARR.....

TO BE CONTINUED....
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Re: " HE RISES...!"

Post by Stylez » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:15 pm

I love KARR, keep it coming! Is this a fresh idea or something you've already written?

T.A.H.O.E.
FLAG Recruit

Re: "HE RISES...!"

Post by T.A.H.O.E. » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 pm

A IDEA THAT JUST POPPED INTO MY BRAIN THIS MORNING.... 6/10/09 AT 11:10am est

I may use it as a yet another KR epic.....it may take a yr or less to flesh out...but it'll go in a different direction than the standard "KARR HAS RETURNED...!" as a lot of people have written....

research some of my other posts..... I point towards what I've written & the status of EACH EPIC...
I HAD FUN & WELCOME ALL IMPUT,OPINIONS....!
" Silence....we have an intruder... "

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: " HE RISES...!"

Post by Knight007 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 am

but which KARR are you refereing to here? the one from the brifge in TOS or KR08??? they both match the descrption you wrote Image :kitt: