Our own Episode 18

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Our own Episode 18

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:29 am

Meanwhile back at the old Flag HQ...

Charles & Bonnie keep working on the Truck, when billy pulls up with the help.

Billy: I gotta get me one of them! as he walks to the trailer.

Charles walks over to meet the extra workers.

Charles: Lets do a quick roll call, those here to help replace the old computer tech, stand the the right side of me, those who are here to fix the Rig, step to the left.

(everyone gets to their place)

Charles: okay, we don't need names here, just do as we ask, and we will all get along just fine.

(everyone nods)

Charles: okay eveyone, lets get to work and get this big thing moving!
There is the best, then the Rest!

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:36 am

"Michael, our message to KI2T was cutoff by an unknown jamming frequency." KI3T worriedly informed his driver.

"Jamming signal?" Mike asked as he swiveled his head around to see what might be causing it.

The staticy transmission crackled back to life and then only sent a text message to KI3T. It was as if he wanted to say something and then decided against it.

Prepare to meet your end.

KI3T displayed the warning on his HUD as he feverishly scanned the desert surrounding him. He knew by the way that the message was sent, KARR/Goliath was nearby...very close.

"KITT what are our options out here?" Mike asked worriedly.

KITT never had the chance to respond because something huge...no massive...no Gigantic was headed straight for them.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Luke_windstyle
Rookie

Post by Luke_windstyle » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 am

Mike: KITT switch to attack mode. And fire everything you've got.
(KITT switches to attack mode and starts shooting at goliath/karr with every bullet and rocket he had.)
(after 60 seconds)
KI3T: Mike we've got to get out of here i have no ammo left and my weapons haven't even scratched that thing.
Mike: KITT fire the left turbo boost thrusters.
(KITT turbo boosts on only one side just in time as goliath goes right through the spot where kitt was standing)
Mike: Christ that was close
KI3T: Just a bit too close. It appears to have knocked off one of my wing mirrors.
Mike: Lets get out of here then.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Our own Episode 18

Post by mustang_fan91 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 am

Just then, a video appears in KI3T's HUD display. It was Garthe.
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Garthe: Michael Traceur, this is where you and the Knight Industries 3000 shall die.

Mike: What's up Garthe? Still pissed that your daddy disowned you for being criminally insane?

Garthe: Well, well, it seems you have the very same arrogant bravado as your father. Such a
shame for you and your new family, that me and my new Goliath are about to destroy you.

KI3T: Michael, despite my nanotech self-repair system, we are no match for Goliath. Even
with the help of your father and the Knight 2000, and even while I'm in Attack Mode,
we do not stand a chance of survival if that thing hits us head on.

Mike: KITT, we may not have the same brute force as the combined Goliath and KARR, but we
sure as hell have the maneuverability to dodge any attempts to damage you and kill me.

KI3T: That's as maybe Michael, but I believe we should consider withdrawing at this time.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Michael and KITT had one advantage at this time. Being out on a desert road, left Goliath no room to turn around. The shoulder to the road was all soft sinking sand so, the massive behemoth had to keep going until it came to another paved road. And that turned out to be the old deserted airport again.

KI3T had wanted the strategic retreat but Mike didn't just give up that easily. This was a moment of reconning not a moment to turn tail and run. "KITT, he is vulnerable out here on this road. We should take him out."

And I LOVED it!

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:29 pm

A hatch opens up on the top of Goliath's trailer, and a huge rocket launcher appears.

Garthe: Enough! Maneuver around this Traceur!

Garthe presses a red glowing button on the dashboard in the cab and a rocket is launched
in the direction KI3T is heading. Despite the growing distance between Goliath and KI3T,
the rocket takes only seconds to be within a few feet of hitting KI3T's back bumper.

Mike: KITT, TURBO BOOST NOW!

The rocket passes at high speed barely a few inches under KI3T's chassis at ultra hi-speed.
KI3T lands smoothly as the rocket explodes with an almighty bang into a nearby hillside.

Mike: Damn it, that was just TOO close for comfort!

KI3T: Garthe has launched a 2nd rocket. We do not have enough time for another turb...

KI3T is abruptly stopped in mid-flow as the rocket hits the back of the Mustang shell with
the same force as the first one that hit the hillside. KI3T is sent somersaulting violently
by the blast, almost three hundred feet into the air.

Mike: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!

KI3T smashes into the ground frontside first, and is violently flipped over several times.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:05 pm

KITT finally lands on its side, the blast completely destroyed kitts MBS.
Mike: Are you okay buddy?
KI3T: I'm sorry, Michael.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(cut to KI2T and Michael)
Michael, something is terribly wrong. It appears the other kitt has been heavily damaged.
Michael: Let's go buddy!
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:46 pm

KI3T lay on his passenger side about 100 yards off of the hot black asfault. His dented body was covered from end to end in a fine layer of dust. His windshield was cracked and it looked like a spiderweb.

Mike had been kept mostly safe by the Occupant Restraint System but could feel a tickle of blood coming down his cheek from somewhere.

Garthe smiled evilly from the driver's side of Goliath as he honked the blaring horn from his spot on the road. The son of his nemesis was severly wounded. Now all he needed to do was finish him off.

And I LOVED it!

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Mike: KITT, that wasn't your fault. Are you OK? How much damage have you taken?

KI3T: Externally, I have sustained 70% damage. Most of my internal systems are still fully
operational, but my ability to repair my nano-tech outer shell is 98% non functioning.
I am still able to check your physical health. You have sustained minor concussion
and a few bruises to your torso and face, but no internal injuries.

Mike: Can we get away from here KITT? Are you able to move?

KI3T: Unfortunately no Michael. We currently have no choice but to wait here in our
present situation until the old FLAG semi is back up and running and can reach us.

Mike: Well, now I now what being run over by a truck really feels like!
Last edited by DJGM on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Few quick flashes of the Knight 3000 followed up by a flash to the Knight 2000

"Kitt i need you to start scanning the area"

KI2T: Yes Michael, but we are reaching the black out area.
Michael: No worry's pal, i know we will find them.
KI2T: Michael, I belive we might have found them sooner than we thought.

*Slow down to slow motion, zoom in on Michael's stuned face*

Michael: Ki.... Kiiittt.. Is there anyone alive???
KI2T: I have scanned the Knight 3000 Michael, Your son mike is still alive, and the knight 3000 is still online for now.
Michael: we have to get him out of there buddy.

*Michael steps out of kitt, and runs over to other kitt,*

Michael: Mike! You okay?
Mike: If you can call it that.

*Michael helps his son out of the Knight 3000*

Michael: Mike we need to get out of here NOW!
Mike: I'm not leaving KI3T!

*Just then Goliath/KARR comes over the hill top*

KI3T: Mike, it's been a pleasure working with you, but i'm afraid you need to go. I will try to give you some time to get away to make your new attack plan*

Mike: NO! *yells mike*

Michael: Listen mike, just do as he asks.
KI3T: Mike, i thank you for caring, but i must perserve your life, if for the cost of my own.

*Mike shakes his head, as they get into KI2T*

Michael: Lets go pal!
KI2T: I hope the Knight 3000 will be okay.
Mike: kitt i'm sure he will be, or atleast i hope.

*Just then ki3t engages his right side turbo boost and lands back on all four wheels and takes off after Goliath/KARR. KI3T's Nano skin was not functioning correct and was unable to repair him, as KI3T engaged Goliath/KARR, the knight 2000 had already taken off*

Flash to knight 2000 front view facing both Mike and Michael, letting eveyone see to the back of the background.

Mike: Dad how are we going to stop him?
Michael: KI2T is figuring that out now.

*Just then they both hear a loud KA-BOOM and see a HUGE fireball and black smoke cloud fill the area*

Mike: Kitt can you still detect the knight 3000???

KI2T: I'm afraid not Mike..

*Mike's face expression shows his sadness*

*Just then Goliath/KARR come out of no where*

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Mike and Michael (in unison): KITT, Turbo Boost!

With only a few feet to spare, the Knight 2000 leapt over the 18 wheeled behemoth, and
landed about 30 metres from the back of Goliath. With both KI2T and Goliath effectively
back to back and now nearly 100 metres between them, MK put his foot on the gas.

Michael: KITT, let's hit SPM ... we need to get back to the semi.

KITT: Right away Michael.

Charles appeared on KI2T's video screen as the Trans-Am switched to Super Pursuit Mode.

Charles: I've received a distress signal from the 3000, what happened.

Michael: Bad news Charles. Goliath may have totalled him. We're on our way back.

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Charles appered on KI2T's video screen for a 2nd time.

Charles: Kitt, we have the ramp lowered, feel free to pull in

Kitt pulls inside the semi trailer and the ramp closes.

Mike: charles, are you still detecting the 3000's distress signal?
Charles: Some reason the black out was lifted, and yes mike, its very faint, but still there.
Mike: think we will beable to get back to him anytime soon?
Charles: I don't know mike, i just don't know..

charles sits at a newer computer system, and starts trying to contact the knight 3000

Michael: charles, i think it's best if we pull over for now, Goliath can't turn around for about 10 miles because of the road. We should be safe for now.
Charles: I agree, lets pull over for a few.
Mike: we need to make an action plan to save the 3000's AI, before Goliath/KARR gets it.
KI2T: I agree, that would be wise charles.
Charles: Yes it is, but is it wise to go back there? For all we know it could be a trap.
KI2T: I have done a complete scan of this area, Goliath is about 1 mile away from the 3000.
Charles: they are still way to close... Kitt, even you couldn't take on this new Goliath. Look what happened to the 3000..
KI2T: I have been studying the lay out of the new Goliath. There are a few weak points.. But.. Kitt gets cut off by charles
Charles: what are they kitt?
KI2T: they will not be easy to get at. The first target should be the Fule tanks on both sides. but as i said, it's not going to be easy.
Mike: hmmm...
Charles: any other points which we can attack?
KI2T: Yes charles, we can use KARR against Garthe..
Mike: How can we do that?
KI2T: It's simple, KARR is only for Self Preservation. Which means, if we were to tell KARR that garthe was just using him and will destory him after he is all used up, KARR will nolonger listen to garthe.
Charles: Sounds like a plan, the fuel tanks can be a distraction, while KI2T contact's KARR. If all goes to plan, we will only have KARR to take on.
Michael: But what if that fails to work?
KI2T: Michael, i doubt it will fail. KARR is not one to work with others. I'm surprised Garthe has lasted this long.
Charles: Well with Garthe claiming to give KARR his self preservation, karr will most likely do what garthe wants for now.
KI2T: I think its best if we go to help the 3000 now.
Mike: I agree.

Mike jumps into the drivers seat of the trans am

KI2T: I object to this Michael
Michael: Don't worry pal, mike will take good care of you. Remember Kitt if in doubt, Eject him out says Michael joking with kitt
Mike: oh ha ha dad.

Kitt pulls out of the trailer, and goes into SPM and takes off to the 3000

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 am

KI3T had never felt like this. Even when he was close to death with the computer virus, he was at least in touch with his systems. Now all he felt was ice cold blackness surrounding him.

He tried to see with his scanner. He couldn't access it.

He tried to move any of his wheels. He couldn't access them.

He tried to get a diagnostic reading. He couldn't find that program or it's systems.

KI3T could only ponder the moment and wonder about his future. Would the other KITT save him? Did Michael get away safely? Would they come back for him? Was he fixable if they rescued him? These questions and more floated around in his space of vast nothingness.

Then a man began to shimmer into place in front of him. At first, he was just a shadow. Soon he began to take on a shape. And then KITT realized the ghost wasn't alone. There were two older males standing in front of him. One was shorter with dishwater blonde hair. The other wore a blazer and stood taller and prouder.

They both just looked at KITT silently for a while. Then the older, shorter man of the two spoke first. "Devon, I know that you doubted Charles and his ability to be able to bulid another KITT. But as you have just seen, KITT risked his very being to save Michael Knight."

KITT didn't know who that speaker was but he did remember reading about a man named Devon, Devon Miles. "Are you the Devon Miles of FLAG?" He curiously asked.

"Yes KITT, I am and this is Wilton Knight. He created your predeccessor, Knight 2000. Nice to meet you KITT." Devon said warmly as he laid a slightly wrinkled hand on KITT's top.

"Wilton Knight, the Wilton Knight?" KITT asked in awe.

"Yes KITT, nice to meet you too. Now I need to know why? Why did you put yourself in Goliath's path?" Wilton asked with a gleam in his eye.

"Because...Michael needed to get away." KITT asked while thoroughly confused.

"Is that it?"

KITT sat in silence pondering the question...Why were they asking this? Of course, that was it. Then suddenly KITT understood. "I would gladly give my life to save my friend's life." He stated quietly but proudly.

Devon patted KITT's top softly and said, "Well KITT, do not worry. You are not dead. You have a long life ahead of you with a good driver and friend."

With that, Devon and Wilton began to shimmer out of existance.

KITT became upset. He had a lot to ask them, a lot to learn from them. "Don't Go!" He yelled with more emotion than he expected but they were gone.

And I LOVED it!

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Garthe: How does it feel, my large mechanical friend, to have the first victory in our war, destroying FLAG's
precious Knight 3000? KARR: It is a well-deserved victory, Garthe. However, it is only the first salvo in our
war on the Foundation. I will not settle for anything less than it's ultimate and final destruction. Garthe:
Such beauty in those words-ultimate and final destruction. We will bring that about, friend, and have the
final victory.

Mike and KI2T pull up to the spot, seeing the twisted, mangled wreckage that is left of the Knight 3000.
The blackened shell of what was a Mustang, still smoking, is all that's left. Mike tries to talk to KITT
Mike: KITT, ya there, talk to me buddy? Nothing. Back to Knight 2000. KITT: I'm sorry Mike, the 3000
is now offline, permanently, I'm afraid. Mike: No KITT, I am not gonna give up on KI3T. He's not goin to
the-KITT interjects: Mike, the behemoth rig did him in, there's nothing there but a burned out shell.
Mike: KITT, Charles told me about the things done to you-Goliath, the Juggernaut, a vat of acid.
They didn't let you get turned into soda cans, did they? I'm not gonna let that happen to him, either.
Let's get him to the rig, so we start work. We got a long way to go, and short time to get there.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 pm

"KITT, where can I find his CPU in this mess?" Mike asked while sifting through the wreakage.

"It is non-functional." KITT said a little mad at this Michael for not wanting to get out of here.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving him behind and that is final. Either help me or shutup!" Mike was getting real irritated at this KITT's lack of compassion for his KITT.

"In that case, it is located about 3 feet to your left and under that pile of wreakage. Luckily, it looks like it has been disconnected from the dash for the most part. All you need to do is just remove a couple of wires and you will have the CPU." KITT stated with a little anxiety as he noticed that Goliath was back at the airport and turning around for another confrontation. "Michael, HURRY!"

"KITT, if you can hear me, I am going to disconnect you from the car body. You are coming with me." Mike said softly as he uncovered the cube-like CPU and started to pull off all the leftover wiring.

"HURRY MICHEAL! Goliath is returning!" KI2T yelled with worry as he moved up next to Michael and opened his driver's door.

And I LOVED it!

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Garthe takes out his cell phone, dials a number (ring, ring) Michael: Hello? Garthe: Hello, Michael Knight.
Hw does it feel, losing one of your team? Cuts deep, doesn't it? The Knight 3000 is destroyed, the 2000
is next. I surely hope you were able to save your son, if at all possible. I would hate to have killed him right away.
Would've sucked all the fun out of our war, our victory. Michael: Ya got no idea how to have fun, Garthe. You're
too busy bein' psycho. Oh, yeah, Mike is alive, but don't break out the cigars and champagne, cuz he and I are
coming, and we're gonna crash your party.

Mike and KI2T arrive, Charles (comes to Mike): You found KI3T? What's he look like? KI2T: I'm afraid the
3000 is no more, Charles. Just a burned out--Mike: No, KITT, we're gonna bring KI3T back. We need a truck,
flatbed tow truck would be best. How long before we have 'im back up and runnin', Charles? Charles: I really
don't know, Mike. We've gotta see what's left. I'll be honest, Mike, KITT may be right. The 3000 may be gone.
Mike: You may be ready to send KITT to recycling, I'm not. Let's get him, and get to work. Sarah(walks up):
Mike, are you alright? I heard what happened to KITT. I'll have to see the damage. But I think we can do this.
Mike:Thanks, Sarah, Let's go get a truck, get him back here.

KITT: As you can see, Charles, the 3000 took a major blow from that behemoth. It'd take a serious technological
breakthrough to get him back in working order. Charles(looking at photos) It did for you, KITT. Let's try doing
the same for the 3000. We owe it to him. Michael(approaching): Let's do it. We gotta have all the reinforcements
we can get. We gotta crash Garthe's party.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm

"Well, let's see how badly damaged you are my friend." Charles commented quietly as he hooked KITT's CPU up to a diagnostic station. It took him a good 20 minutes to properly connect up all the loose wiring to the high-tech diagnostic tool. It had several 24" monitors displaying raw data and an upload link for KITT to use for conversation.

And I LOVED it!

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Garthe dials Mike's cell. It rings. Garthe: Hello, Mike Traceur. Nice to speak to you again, to know that you
live. I advise you to enjoy it while it lasts, for it shall be very brief. You shall die a painful, burning death,
just like your car. Mike: Hey Garthe, I just wanna tell you, that after I get KITT rebuilt, he and I, and the rest of
my team are gonna come after you and burn you down, you and your ten ton psychomobile. How's that grind
your gears?

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Garthe: Grind my gears? Traceur, I'm going to grind you all into the dirt, starting with you.

Mike starts to see a red mist ... a level of anger like he has never felt before.

Mike: Not before I come over there, yank you straight out of the cab of that truck, and
smash your goddamn face into ground for what you did to KITT, you worthless b*st*rd!

Garthe: So, we're down to petty insults now? I shall be the one to show you and your
new family exactly what it means to feel worthless. Do you understand me Traceur?

Mike: Loud and clear Garthe, loud and goddamn clear!

Mike terminates the call and savagely throws his mobile phone against the wall.

Mike: So help me God, I am going to wipe that son of a b*tch of the face of the Earth!

Charles: Mike, please! This sort of reaction is exactly what Garthe.

Mike (coldly and calmly): I don't care. I am going to kill Garthe Knight.

Michael: Son, I can understand your anger. But killing Garthe won't solve anything.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Mike: Charles, when we get our KITT repaired, is there anyway we could integrate the
same protective shell that keeps the Knight 2000 from being badly damaged with the
nano-technology self-repair system you created for the 3000?

Charles: I'm not so sure we can. I'll see what I can do.

Michael: Well ... the formula for KITT's Molecular Bonded Shell was shared between a
small select number of Knight Foundation employees, one of whom was Devon Miles.
Anyway, as Bonnie once said to me after my KITT was dumped in an acid pit . . .

Bonnie: It's not a case of repairing him, it's a case of recreating him!

KI2T: Michael, Bonnie?

Michael/Bonnie (in unison): Yes KITT?

KI2T: Please don't remind me of that night. I still get nightmares about it!

Michael and Bonnie both share a wry smile at KI2T's dry sense of humour.

Charles: I think I know someone who may be able to help with the MBS.

Cut to a penthouse in a hi-rise apartment block. A telephone rings. A man of average
height and build walks over to the telephone, and answers in a broad English accent.

"Hello, Greg Miles speaking. Who's calling please?"

Charles: Greg, It's Dr Charles Graiman from FLAG. We really need your help retrieving
your grandfather Devon's knowledge about the Knight 2000's Molecular Bonded Shell.

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Greg: He said in his will that you might turn up and need help one day. But i'm going to need you to come and unlock the safe he left you with your code.

Charles: Okay, i will arrive shortly, don't tell anyone i'm coming. It's not safe for anyone right now.

*Quick cut to Garthe in the Rig*

Garthe pulls over and jumps out of the truck, just looking onward, as he thinks about what move he will make next

*flash to Charles at greg miles place*

Charles: okay, please show me where the safe is.

Greg: Sure follow me. I knew you would call some day, as my grandfather said you would most likly want to build another trans am.

Charles: How much do you know about this trans am i'm building?

Greg: Just that it's a Trans am, with a very hard shell.. He didn't really go into details there.

Charles: Okay, so this is it.

Charles wipes the dust off of the safe's number padd, and enters his code. Charles opens the safe and is wowed by whats there.

*Charles thinks to himself, wow, it looks to be the complete MBS and blueprints of Kitt's AI*

Charles takes everything from the safe, and shuts it

Charles: It was good to see you Greg, thanks for your help.

Charles heads back to the old Flag Hq

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:30 pm

A door slams hard at the large warehouse. An angry Adrienne Margeaux hastily approaches Garthe.
Garthe(calmly): I gather you were unable to accomplish your task.
Adrienne: No, the little twirp was able to give me the slip. I was certain Randy had a BMW, I'd seen him in one
before.
Garthe: Is that the car you followed?
Adrienne: Yes. He wasn't in it, though. I thought it was him. Turned out to be a dummy, and the
car was operated by remote.
Garthe: Randy Merritt is quite the genius. He is not genius enough, though. He will be found, and
he will perish, along with his new cohorts. Do not worry, my dear Adrienne. This is my vow to you.

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 pm

flash to a big warehouse with karr inside after garthe leaves

*Show inside of Cab, lights start coming on, then we see karr's screen flash with "Incoming Message"*

Karr puts the message threw, its from KITT!

*zoom to text on the screen*

KARR, you are in real danger, Garthe has no plans to keep you after his revenge is complete, he will have no use for you. He wants his own Self Preservation. We have confirmed this to be true, you will be deactivated and disassembled.

*Karr shuts off the message, and process to him self*

Karr: I shall never be deactivated again! I can not allow this to happen.

*Flash to Old Flag HQ, Charles pulls up*

KI2T: Welcome back Charles, i take it you found what you were looking for?

Charles: Yes kitt, we have what we need.

KI2T: I have sent the message to karr as we planed. I hope it works.

Just then Mike yells out from the trailer "Charles! KI3T is online!" Charles races over to check it out.

Text on the screen says:
KI3T: Mike you there?

Mike: Yea pal i'm here. Glad to see you made it.

KI3T: I doubt i will last much longer, but there is something i need to tell you. When going head on with Karr and Garthe, it looked as if karr was hesitating...

Charles: Thats Impossible kitt. Karr would not hesitate for anyone or anything.

KI3T: But thats the way it seemed Charles, it was like he didn't want too, but was forced to do it.

Michael: Charles, this don't sound too good. If there is something wrong with karr, we can take advantage of it.

Mike: But at what risk dad?

KI3T: May i suggest, that we try to reprogram him? If we are able too, we will beable to use him to take out Garthe.

*Fade to black, Break time*

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Return from ad-break . . .

Charles reveals a dusty old ring binder to Mike, Michael, and Sarah, and blows away a fine
layer of dust off the front cover. In large bold capital letters, a caption on the front reads:

FOUNDATION FOR LAW AND GOVERNMENT
CLASSIFIED DATA - KNIGHT INDUSTRIES 2000

Charles: This file has been kept by Devon Miles' grandson Greg since Devon passed away.
Only the highest members of FLAG staff knew of this set of documents. It was always
said that only a small number of people knew the complete formula for KITT's MBS.

Michael: So, what is all this?

Charles: This file was totally classified until know. It contains all of KITT's blueprints,
technical diagrams and schematics. Plus ... the complete "recipe" for KITT's MBS.

Mike and Michael (in unison): Whoa!

Mike: But how's this gonna help us rebuild KITT?

Charles: Mike, this lot should enable me to somehow integrate the nano-tech I created
for the 3000, with the original MBS that was created for the Knight 2000 ... and KARR.
Much like Garthe applied the MBS to his original Goliath, he'll have no doubt applied
it to his new Goliath also. With this, we'll also be able to create an MBS neutraliser,
that should remove Goliath's protective shell, and make it vulnerable.