Our own Episode 18

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Our own Episode 18

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Charles: But Mike, i'm afraid, the body of the Knight 3000 won't be of use. It's far too gone, we need to look for a replacement asap.

Mike: Okay.. What sort of body do you think we should use?

Charles: Well, after flag closed it's doors, i was forced to work on KITT myself. By 2002, i had a complete design built and ready, but had a change of plans. The body of the car was brought here, and placed inside a special building in back.

Mike: What building? *Mike looks puzzled*

KI2T: The Building is underground.

Charles: Yes kitt, it is. Charles walks over to a number padd on the wall, enters a code, and two doors on the floor open.

Charles: Let me show you. Charles walks down the ramp, and returns with a slick 2002 Black Trans Am, Designed to look like kitt.

Mike: Whoa! Now thats a Car!

Charles: Mike, this was the first Knight 3000, but i changed the plans, and had to use another body. This is what we will be putting the Knight 3000 in now.
There is the best, then the Rest!

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:38 pm

Mike: Well I had gotten used to driving a Ford Mustang. Pity GM killed off Pontiac recently,
we'll have problems sourcing original parts for this car. Unless you ... uhhm ... I dunno . . .

Charles: What are you trying to say Mike?

Mike: Well, you use nano-technology on this car like you did with the Mustang!

Charles: That's my long term plan. For now, this car is getting the MBS!

KI2T: Thanks a lot Charles. I am the original KITT ... where's my upgrade?!?

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 am

Charles: Kitt, Don't worry. You will have a very nice upgrade coming soon.

Charles: Mike, while GM did kill off Pontiac, we have nothing to worry about. The underground building houses lots of 02 trans am parts. *Charles smiles* "You think i would of not been ready?"

Mike: Well, i'm glad you are ready. But what about my kitt? How long will this take?

Charles: Should only take an hour or two. As for the Upgrade to the 2000 here, he will be completely rebuilt. Upgraded systems, and all. He will be like the knight 3000 after the upgrade.

KI2T: "Oh Goodie" *kitt replys with a tone*

Charles: Don't start kitt. You know we had this planed.

*Flash to warehouse where karr is kept*

KARR: "I am the Knight Industries Roving Robot, K.A.R.R. if you prefer, I am Designed For Self Preservation"
Some how karr managed to start reprograming his systems without garthe knowing.

*Just then a Shadow Figure starts walking to karr*

karr shuts him self off, to only listen what the guy had to say.

Shadow Guy: karr... My Friend... How are you these days....

KARR: who are you?

Shadow Guy: If i tell you who i am, you wouldn't care.

KARR: who are YOU! *karr yells*

Shadow Guy: karr, i'm your father.. I Built You.. Karr, what you are doing is wrong. You were not ment to act like this. I'm sorry, but when i programed you, i made a mistake. You understand, this programing is not correct. Karr as your father, you must change, you must evolve, and forget kitt. Please Karr, its for the best.

KARR: Father.....

Flash to old Flag HQ where we see Mike and Charles working on the knight 3000's new body.

Charles: KI2T you will be next!

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:35 am

KI2T: Charles I think I should be given the upgrade to that trans am. I mean its only logical.
Charles: But if we do, what shell are we going to use for KI3T?
Mike: I think I'm seeing it right now.

(A black 2010 Mustang is seen in the parking lot. Apparently, one of the people had brought it.)

Charles: Okay then.
KI3T: "I have something we need to discuss. It's important."
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Inside the semi, Bonnie finds one of KI2T's spare voice modulators.

Bonnie: I knew there'd still be be one of these left in this old rig.

Mike: What's that old thing? Looks like a spare part from a Space Invaders machine!

Bonnie: This old thing, as you put it, is a series 2000 Voice Modulation Unit. In layman's
terms, It was one of the spare voice boxes we originally designed for the Knight 2000,
but with a few minor modifications, I can hook this up to the computers that are
currently attached to the CPU of the Knight 3000.

Mike: So, we'll be able to hear KITT's voice again before we've rebuilt him a new car?

Bonnie: Yes. I'll even en sure it has the voice of the 3000 rather than that of the 2000.

Mike: Cool ... It was confusing enough having two talking cars that both answer to the
name of KITT. Having them both sound exactly the same would be way just too weird!

Bonnie: And since there's a bit of a conflict over which car you want to use as the new
body for the Knight 3000 ... it's only fair KI3T gets the chance to choose his new outfit!

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:30 pm

Bonnie connects the modulator on ki3ts cpu

Mike: Hey Buddy
KI3T: Yes Michael, what happened to my shell.
mike: its completely destroyed and you need a new one. However, were undecided if you would like this one (shows the trans am) or this (shows 2010 gt500)
KI3T: No contest, the latter one.
MIKE: I thought so.
Mike: "Dude, It's been a really long day and if you're secretly falling in love with me, I'm going to be awfully upset"

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Mike: Charles, our KITT wants the new Mustang shell.

Charles: I had a feeling he might. Ok, in that case ... KI2T?

KI2T: Yes, Charles?

Charles: As soon as all this is over, you're going to be getting the upgrade you wanted.

KI2T: That is very welcoming news, Dr Graiman.

Charles: Heck, It may well be a seven year old car from a now defunct manufacturer,
but you could be rebuilt into another 2010 Shelby Mustang instead if you'd prefer.

KI2T: I think I'll pass on becoming a Mustang, Charles. Once a Trans-Am, always a Trans-Am.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm

everyone laughs

KI2T: And besides, we all know the cooler car is the one im getting.
KI3T: Excuse me! YOU'RES MAY BE "COOLER" BUT IT IS STILL OUTDATED!
Sarah: Guys, play nice.
KI2T AND KI3T (in unison): Sorry Sarah
Mike: Okay too freaky

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:57 pm

Mike and Charles have a visitor, whom they were expecting: the driver of the black 2010 Mustang.
Mustang Guy: I heard you guys wanna see me, about the Mustang?
Charles: Yes. I'm Dr. Charles Graiman, this is Mike. We'd like to ask about the Mustang. Is it yours,
or are you delivering it?.
Mike: Ya see, we've got this little problem, and the Mustang could be the answer, the solution.
Mustang Guy: Hate to put a kill on your buzz, fellas, the Mustang is mine. Just got it. The ex hates Mustangs,
so I couldn't have one. She cut me loose, and I celebrated my freedom by gettin' a 'Stang. Sorry, dudes.
Charles: That's quite alright. Enjoy your newfound freedom, and the car.
Mike: Ya mind tellin us where ya got it? We need one pdq.
Mustang Guy: The local dealership, man. Where everybody goes.
Mike: Thanks.
KI2T: Did he really say "Put a kill on your buzz." Where'd you find him, hanging out with Bill and Ted?
Mike: Bill and Ted? Man, you are dated. Those guys are, like, 20 years ago. Anyway, I gotta roll.
Hey, Sarah, ya wanna take a ride? Gotta find a new Shelby Mustang for KI3T.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Mike: Well this is going to be a problem.
Charles: How is that, Mike?
Mike: See if we must buy another Shelby for KI3T, we must buy it from the dealership. However, it cannot be either of us two because we are legally dead.
(As Mike says this, Billy comes around them and notices them staring at him)
Billy: Oh no, not again. I dont want to go pick up more people to fix KI3T. The last batch ruined my dash with ketchup.
Charles: Oh no, none of that. You must go buy a new Mustang for KI3T's new shell.
Billy: And where am I supposed to get the money for the new Shelby?
Charles: Remember the "beginning of eternity?"

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Billy walks across to KI2T and reaches the driver side when the row of LEDs light up in
red under the handle. He tries in vain to open the door, but KI2T refuses to unlock it.

Billy: KITT, can I get in please?

KI2T: Sorry Billy, I cannot let you do that without proper authorisation from Michael.

Michael: It's OK buddy, you can let him in.

Billy: Thanks Michael.

The red LEDs turn to green, and KI2T unlocks the door. Zoe runs over to KI2T

Zoe: I'm coming with you. I want another ride in the original KITT car!

Michael (whispering into the com-link watch): Keep it on Auto-Cruise pal!

Zoe: Can we use that Super Pursuit Attack Mode on the way there?

KI2T: No Miss Chae, we cannot. The nearest dealership is only 3.3 miles away.

Zoe and Billy: (in unison): Awww, that's no' fair!

KI2T: Life never is ... but there you go.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Flash to KARR

KARR: This cannot be happening. He promised he would take care of me and we would work as partners! I will not allow myself to be shut down again! *sighs* My father is right. I must live on and forget about this revenge with KITT. But I must not allow Garthe to find out I'm betraying him. I must act normal.

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Garthe and Adrienne enter the warehouse, Adrienne trying to appeal to Garthe.

Adrienne: Garthe, I told you I'd take care of Randy. I want to finish this, to finish him off.
I deserve this. I will not let Randy make a fool of me and walk away!

Garthe: I understand you are angry, my dear, however, that is clouding your perspective.
Randy Marritt is but one piece of the puzzle. You must look at the big picture. Remain
calm. I've promised you Randy would be taken care of, I will see to that. He will die,
just like the rest.

Adrienne: Stay calm my a--, Garthe. You're not the one randy made a fool of. I am!

Garthe: You've made that quite clear, my darling, quite clear indeed. But I warn you, do not get
fixated on Randy Marritt alone. Remember, he is only a cog in the Knight machine. Come, we've things to do.

Bill, Zoe, and KI2T are at the Ford dealership, ready to buy a new Mustang to be used as KI3T's new shell.

Billy: Look at that, Zoe. The 2010 Shelby Mustang GT 500. 5.4 liters, 32 valves, 540 horsepower.
Jet black, black rally stripes. Sooo sweet. OOOhhh yesss.

Zoe: Ooo, yuck. You're totally drooling over a car. Totally guy wierd. Get a life, nerdboy.

Billy: No, my hot Asian friend. Not just a car. An automotive masterpiece. Beauty on wheels. Automotive
engineering at it's best.

KI2T: What am I, Billy, a rusty old beer can?

Billy: Present company excluded, KITT.

KI2T: That's better.

Zoe: This is sooo freakin wierd. Nerdboy drools over one car, has to apologize to another.

Car Salesman: You got the deal! No more nerdmobile for you, huh, sport? Here are the keys, enjoy the new car.
It looks good on ya!(winks, gives two thumbs up, cheesey smile)

Zoe: Oh my god, he did not just do that cheesey car salesman thing. Sooo barf-making. Let's get outta
here before I blow chowder.

KI2T: Yes, Zoe that was rather replusive. Totally neauseating.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Back at FLAG, as Billy and Zoe arrive in the new Mustang, with KI2T close behind . . .

Charles: OK everyone gather round, take a look at this.

Dr Graiman asks everyone to gather round the laptop he's been spending the last few hours at.

Charles: Right now then, all this data on my laptop here, to the average person may look
like scientific techno-babble, but this is the very nearly complete formula for the new
protective shell to be applied to the 3000 once he's rebuilt into the new Mustang.

Billy: That ... is ... waaay cool!

Zoe: Yeeaah Billy, trust you to drool over this, like ya did over the new car! Nerdboy!

Billy pulls a sarcastic smile at Zoe and looks back at Dr Graiman's laptop.

Bonnie: With the combined formulae from the original MBS, and that of the nanotech
originally designed by Charles, we'll soon have a protective shell that combines both.

Charles: I'm going to call it the Molecular Bonded Nanotech Shell, or MBNS for short.

Mike, Billy and Zoe (in unison): Cooooool!

Charles: Indeed it is. Mike, you remember during the case against those illegal street
racers, when you had KI3T perform a Turbo Boost in mid-transform from Attack Mode
back to Normal mode, and KI3T's physical integrity was breached?

Mike (looking slightly embarrassed): Uhhm, yeah ... That's something I'd rather forget!

Charles: Well, with this new MBNS, when KI3T transforms from one mode to another,
in future, those few seconds of vulnerability will be completely 100% eradicated.

KI3T: That should certainly prevent damage during any similarly foolish maneuvres!

Charles: And so that the Knight 2000 isn't left out, I'm in the process of beefing up
his MBS to provide 300% more protection from damage than the original formula.

KI2T: Well, thank you Dr Graiman. That is much appreciated.

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 am

okay... Not able to stay away.. :mrgreen:

After a few Days, the MBNS was complete, the Upgrade to KI3T was in progress, and also the Upgrade to KI2T.

Mike: Looks like this is coming along great!

Billy: Mike, Michael, Zoe, Charles, Sarah, you might want to come look at this...

Everyone gathers around Billy's Laptop.

Billy: It seems to be a message from karr!

KI2T & KI3T(in unison): Thats not good..

Billy: No Kitt, it is good. Listen to what it says:

Kitt, for far too long i have dreamed of getting my revenge on you. I had a dream... A dream of our father... He asked me to forget my Revenge on you, and move on, as it was for the best... My programing for Self Preservation conflicts with this... Kitt i am a danger to you and anyone around you. I will take care of garthe myself.. KARR

Charles: Thats Impossible.. Karr can't change just like that... He has no respect for anyone but himself, and i should know.

Michael: This don't sound too good you guys..

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:06 am

KI2T: Michael, it appears KARR is willing to destroy himself to get rid of Garthe. We must not let that happen
Michael: I know Buddy

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:28 am

KI3T was getting antsy just sitting there stuck to a computer station with nothing to do. Everyone else was moving around the garage and making the adjustments to his new body but he was tied down and quickly getting bored.

"Mike, Sarah, Charles...somebody, how long until I am ready to go? I am quite bored inside this machine." KITT whined.

"Well KITT, it looks like all we have left to do now is wait for your new shell to dry. Everything else is pretty much done." Bonnie spoke up with a smile.

"Good. Then that means that I will be ready to take on the monterous brute that did this to me." KITT seethed.

"No KITT, he is apparently joining our side, at least for the moment." Mike announced from a nearby leather couch. "He sent us a message pretty much saying that."

"And you believe him? What if it is a lie? What if they are doing a Trojan Horse technique? I cannot standby and allow you to be in possible danger!" KITT now stated with worried anger.

"Don't worry KITT, we have this well under control." KI2T interjected softly. "You know very well that I will do my best to protect both my Micheal and your's."

"That is not enough. Where are we meeting this so called 'nice' KARR? Are you bringing him here? Are you just going to invite him into our very home?" KI3T angrily grubmled. "I cannot believe you of all of these people would fall for such an obvious trick!"

"I am not falling for anything." KI2T defended. "We are being open to new ideas. As per where we will be joining up with KARR/Goliath, I do not know. Right Now, he wants us to standby."

"Oh yeah, wait. So are we just waiting for him to find us?" KI3T asked in angry sarcasm. "Just Standby. Yeah, this is real smart."

"KITT, stop it!" Mike finally yelled at KI3T. "We are doing everything we can. You focus on your new body and leave the rest of it to us for now."

"I only have your safety in mind." KI3T quietly added. "I didn't go through all of this for you to invite the enemy into our home for tea."

"He wouldn't drink it if I made it." Charles joked from under the hood of the 2010 Mustang.

"You know what I mean. Now, what is our new plan?" KI3T asked thoroughly confused about what was going to happen.
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

Knight94
Operative

Post by Knight94 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Sarah chimes in: Ya know, KITT could be right. KARR may very well have an ulterior motive. He may be
playing us, waiting to deliver a serious sucker punch. We'd better step wisely.

KI3T: Thank you, Sarah. That's the point I've been trying to convince everyone of. We have seen only
one thing from KARR, it's desire for self-preservation, with no regard for human life. Remember, Mike,
that with the brute strength of Goliath, and that psycho Garthe at the wheel, KARR nearly killed you.

Mike: I get the point, KITT. We heard what the 2000 said, though. KARR is all about self-preservation.
He won't let Garthe use him to for any destructive purposes, especially if it's his own microchips on the line.

Charles: Don't worry, KITT. I'll have the 2000 engage in a little "dialogue" with KARR, just to be sure
he's on the level. Then we'll see.

KI3T: That's just my point, Charles. KARR is not on the level. He has an ulterior motive, plain and simple.

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 pm

KI2T: KI3T, you have the same programing i do. To protect Mike.

Mike: listen pal, i know you are protecting me at any cost, but we do know what we are doing.

KI3T: Okay Mike.. Then whats are game plan.

Mike: hmmm.... Good Question Kitt.

Just then Billy gets another message from karr..

Billy: Hey Guys, another message!

Kitt, Garthe and his goons know where you are, i over heard them talking. You need to get out of there NOW! I would rather save my life, then help him get me blown to bits... Kitt, remember i'm not on your side, i'm on my own side. Garthe and his goons plan to leave tonight and come after you. But i doubt they will make it that far. I know you don't trust me..

Charles: Thats true, we can't trust him. We need to take his word tho, and leave.

KI2T: Agreed, i think it would be wise.

mustang_fan91
Rookie

Post by mustang_fan91 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Billy: Wait, theres more.

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 am

Meanwhile back at the abandoned warehouse hideout,

Garthe was just checking up on one of his greatest accomplishments. He absolutley thought the world of his new Goliath with KARR AI. This was his ultimate revenge on the people who stole his identity and life.

KARR had been in the middle of his conversational transmission to KITT and wasn't paying attention to his full surroundings. He was advising KITT about the upcoming raid when he finally scanned a human presence in his cabin.
He only managed to send off: "Beware Garthe kn-" before his system was powered off.

"I am truly disappointed in you, my friend." Garthe seethed. "We had a beautiful future together. But you are like all of the rest of them! Betrayer!"

Garthe jumped down from Goliath's cabin and patted the hood. "Goliath, you and I alone will defeat them. We didn't need that infernal machine to exact our revenge, do we?"

"What have you done?" Adrianne screamed as she ran up to Goliath.

"That Knight Automated Roving Robot was built by my long dead father. It has betrayed me just as my father has. It will not be a part of my ultimate plan." Garthe growled.

"By shutting him down, you have caused him to further distrust you." Adrianne complained as she tried to climb into the massive truck's cabin. "Maybe I can talk it down. Maybe I can tell it that you just hit the wrong button or something."

Garthe suddenly reached up and yanked Adrianne down off of the truck. He threw he carelessly to the hard concrete floor. "You will not allow that deviceto ruin my plans!"

Adrianne looked up from her sprawled out position in pure shock and then stood up sensuously. "Garthe, don't worry. Your plans will be fulfilled perfectly." She whispered softly as she wrapped her long thin arms around his ample frame. "The Knight family will die and you will be the last one standing."

And I LOVED it!

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

Billy: I think Garthe has rumbled KARR. The message was "Beware Garth Kn" then the
connection was cut. Garthe and his thugs are probably already on the way here!

Bonnie: Well, we can all use the Semi to leave. All systems are now up and working 100%.

Mike: But KI3T is finished yet. The Mustang outer shell has had the new MBNS applied,
but none of KI3T's systems and technology have been installed in the new body yet.

Bonnie: Don't worry. Me and Charles can work on that inside the Semi.

Charles: We're heading to my other lab. Garthe and his minions don't know about it.

Sarah: Well, we're almost done with the 2002 Trans-Am upgrade to the Knight 2000.

Charles: What's left to be done on KI2T?

Michael: Only the voice modulator needs to be installed and we're ready to go.

Ten minutes later, the upgrade to KI2T is complete, and the almost completed KI3T
enters the Semi. everyone leaves the FLAG compound, possibly for the last time.

Michael: This seems so ... final. I'm really gonna miss that old place.

Charles: It's OK Michael.
:(

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:15 pm

KARR was not a fool. His distrust of the human race ran deep within his CPU. He knew that his tenuous relationship with Garthe would backfire. So when he was first re-activated by Garthe's technicians, KARR made a little proram addition. He could not become fully deactivated. The second that he was powered down; he would be instantly restarted. He totally deleted the Shutdown function. Now, the only way to turn off KARR was to manually yank off his power cables to the batteries...and he was working on finding a way to have a standby battery added on in the future. No one should be able to deactivate KARR. No One!

And I LOVED it!

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Inside the semi, sparks ignited within the 2002 Trans Am shell that was soon to contain the Knight Industries Two Thousand CPU.

“Fire, we have a fire,” KITT yelled, prompting Michael to grab an extinguisher.

With the CO2 having doused the fire, the result was obvious. The technology within the 2002 Trans Am was toast.

“I guess we’re going back to the beginning so to speak,” Charles noted with a grim look in his eyes.

“Under the circumstances, I think I’ll stick to the original Knight 2000 Charles. It survived Goliath, a drone car missile, toxic waste, and a juggernaut, without ever trying to spontaneously ignite my microchips,” KITT noted with a sentimentality that many in the room had perhaps forgotten.

“It’s settled then, we’ll put you back into the Knight 2000, and I'll have Bonnie make a few minor upgrades to the technology inside it to give you the edge you’ll need,” Charles concluded.

With the semi back in the FLAG compound wasting valuable escape time, Michael opened the door of the 1982 Trans Am... “Let’s get that thing out of there, so we can get the original inside, STAT!” Michael noted.

With KITT’s original body inside the semi, Michael set the self destruct on the 2002 model, activating a chemically integrated MBS breakdown, followed by the delayed triggering of an explosive charge.

As the semi pulled out of the grounds, the so called replacement exploded into virtually unrecognisable debris.

“Don’t worry Michael, this is the way it’s meant to be,” KITT noted, recognising Michael’s concern that things had gotten very convoluted.

“Let’s just make sure we don’t make anymore stupid decisions like that one KITT,” Michael replied with a cheeky gleam in his eye that belied his love of the memories that were contained inside the old car that his closest friend had called home for so long.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:28 pm

As the Knight Semi was barely escaping the horrendous explosion of the Knight Manor's garage, a large...no make it massive screaming behemoth came barreling down the main driveway. It drove right through the fountain at the center of the circle on a heading straight for what the map had said was KITT's garage.

As KARR was making his way down the drive, he lost his communication's connection to KI2T. Then he saw the massive fireball explosion of the garage. KARR put 2 and 2 together but didn't understand why. Why was KITT not talking? Why was there an explosion in the garage.

Garthe stopped the massive behemoth only feet from the still burning rubble. "I will have my revenge!"

KARR scanned the mess and found a shell. It was totally destroyed, barely cinders left of it. Only by the outline it made in the smoking ash, did he recognize it as a Trans Am, a 2002 Trans Am.

That was KITT! KITT, Two Thousand. Had he perished? Was he really deactivated that easily?

KARR sent a transmission to KI2T again and it bounced back as having no recipiant. KITT was dead.

And I LOVED it!