ANSER TO WHY KNIGHT RIDER FAILED

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kwsta25
Rookie

ANSER TO WHY KNIGHT RIDER FAILED

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:09 am

What makes us all sad is the fact that knightrider 2008 could of been a huge hit.

This was the best attempt starting from the pilot to bring back knight rider, but the the season came in with many flaws many many mistakes were made.

1 pilot i gave 8 out of 10. well written good story to match it to the orginal. michael knight had a son they even showed us the ki2t in the dark. it did very good raised our hopes. i still watch the pilot opening scene where kitt is going down the dessert road in the truck rearview mirror you see the scanner and zoom the ki3t flys by.pilot was missing little things. but we all agree felt like knight rider. thats why 8 out of 10. NBC HAD HIGH HOPES FOR THE SHOW HIRED GST thinking we have a hit here. and he knows action WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG:( :x

Come on guys now thats its over lets be real GST WHAT THE HELL was that atack mode. Imagine the series starting more dark flashback from the original. so many things could of been done. will start a diffrent topic to discuss ways they could of done it.

THIS GUY GOT PAID BIG DOLLARS for us true fans to see one chance of KNIGHT RIDER coming back n it got killed by gst.

If it started like the last 4 5 episodes diffrent story. BUT THEY DID NOT

Episode 1
michael knight is james bond all the sudden? sarah fights ppl? kitt lol turned into a track muscle car attack mode fast and furious why why.the pilot attack mode was perfect. kitt turned into a pickup truck. mike jumps out of the back of the truck after driving on a subway tunnel.

THE END OF THE SERIES YES got 100 times better but it was to late. i cant write right now we all know why it failed. it makes me so angry will continue this tomorow goodnite guys a sad knight rider fan :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: GST SUCKS

kwsta25
Rookie

Re: ANSER TO WHY KNIGHT RIDER FAILED

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 am

KNIGHT RIDER COULD OF BEEN HUGE IT.

Kitt was fine as a mustang ppl got use to it the 2010 even better times move on.

LETS face it we had 8.5 million viewers at first ppl saw this crap got turned off told other ppl crap and thats how you get a bad name.
The story was good the series had many good things including sarah mikes past, kitt started to learn. I mean they turned kitt into a dam VAN

HELLO GST YOU SUCK
hey lets see kitt become a van. whhata again gst you suck. We wana see kitt take pain be powerfull TAKE bullets take down cars with speed turbo boost into them. Show us why hes so amAzing.NOT HEY KITT WANA TURN INTO A VAN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: We wanted to see kitt get hit by the missle fly into the ocean take the hit sink like a car should, yes kitt can be waterproof airtight ,even have a dam ballons come out that make it float up have the ssc come pick mike and kitt up. NOT GST THAT SUCKS. HEY KITT CAN BECOME A SUB NOOOOOOOOOOO :twisted: KNIGHT RIDER FAILED BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THAT.

THE PILOT WAS KNIGHT RIDER our story lines ont he series kinda knight rider to. BUT OMG THEY FAILED. finaly in the end came together well but guys it had a bad name. i would ask ppl i swear i heard this with my ears. One person wa slike once i saw kitt become a sub i turned off lol. I SWEAR ppl would of tuned in. we had average om 5 million with all this damage.

I HOPE NBC KNOWS THEY MESSED UP BAD AND THEY SUCK.

SEASON 2 COULD OF TURNED EVRYTHING AROUND. Even say because kitt malfunctioned to much during morphing and dr graiman is dead they dont have the technology to morph anything to stop it. AGAIN pilot kitt chaned colors was awsome i believe the nana cells. GST YOU SUCK. YOU KILLED OUR SHOW YOU KILLED KNIGHT RIDER YOU KILLED ALOT

kwsta25
Rookie

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:40 am

NOW THAT IM DONE venting lol

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?
Maybe we can do something to turn it around.
GET IT ON SCIFI
who knows anything can happen :good:

oh AND DID I MENTION GST SUCKS :twisted: LOLatleast for kight rider

blowersho
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by blowersho » Wed May 20, 2009 2:56 am

GST should be banished from society, he is an evil little troll.

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 am

Doesn't the 2010 Mustang look just beatiful in plain black?

I could definitely see that as KITT.

wez
Operative

Post by wez » Wed May 20, 2009 4:46 am

looks gr8 just a pity we wont see it as kitt:(

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Wed May 20, 2009 5:58 am

boycott NBC and write letters to NBC and Ford demanding that they bring back Knight Rider
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Wed May 20, 2009 7:06 am

Knight Rider failed it had none of the qualities of the original show and the writers were hacks who couldn't even conjure up epic stories. The Mustang having cobra badges left on it had nothing to do with it but it would have been nice the car to at least do what the original car did by not having any badges of any kind on it.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed May 20, 2009 7:23 am

Hey, I understand you guys are frustrated but name calling of people is not allowed here, specially ones that aren't here to defend themselves. Knock it off or you'll receive a warning. Be better than that, you can express your frustration without it.

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 am

neps wrote:Hey, I understand you guys are frustrated but name calling of people is not allowed here, specially ones that aren't here to defend themselves. Knock it off or you'll receive a warning. Be better than that, you can express your frustration without it.
I know that was directed at me specifically.

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Wed May 20, 2009 7:53 am

Those hacks at NBC wouldn't know how to promote a show to save their own lives. They think the public is made up of psychics or telepaths and that we know a show is coming just by receiving other peoples' thoughts. That's how it seems anyway. Nobody's friggin psychic NBC ya gotta promote the show.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed May 20, 2009 8:15 am

KnightRiderKR wrote:I know that was directed at me specifically.
Actually it wasn't - unless your looking for it to be?

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Wed May 20, 2009 8:22 am

neps wrote:
KnightRiderKR wrote:I know that was directed at me specifically.
Actually it wasn't - unless your looking for it to be?
We already covered this. :roll:

kwsta25
Rookie

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 am

http://static.autoblog.nl/images/wp2007 ... TT%202.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; What was wrong with this?

How cool was this interior http://img2.netcarshow.com/Ford-Mustang ... per_08.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I saw this last year and was so excited. Kitt in the pilot ditint even have a shifter, was a computer. when you wanted to drive remeber the stick poped out and clutch. to drive it manualy.
In the series i swear there so many times,that they are driving KItt is in park. :evil: :twisted: whata
cool directing GST.
I cant believe how great they started advertisments pics pilot, and then BOOOOOM 180 turn to the garbage :oops: :oops: :twisted: If things were kept like the pics above. interior attack mode. more of a serious show we would of had a hit and 22 episodes. Yea economy sucks but thats not why nbc cut it to 17. THEY KNEW FROM THEN.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sshtroumpf ... 351453567/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY REALISTIC DARK KNIGHT RIDER. WOULD OF BEEN A HUGE HIT. :roll: :roll: :roll: gst cashed in on killing our show :twisted: W
WE SHOULD FIND A WAY TO BRING IT BACK THE RIGHT WAY. OLD ATTACK MODE AND SO ON. ppl talk would give it another shot. tell them gst is gone from knight rider

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Wed May 20, 2009 11:28 am

Kwasta, KnightRiderKR,

Under the circumstances, I’m afraid that I’ve got no choice to but to add warnings to each of your accounts.

As Neil said, we need to maintain our decorum and express our views in a way that doesn’t betray our fandom, and unfortunately, neither of you have heeded that.

Remember, we aren't here to be the focal point of an anti “production crew” free-for-all, so I’m going to lock this one down in the hope that you guys can move on to more a more civil way of dealing with your anger and disappointment like the rest of us are endeavouring to do. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?