KITT breaks down :(

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Gadjet
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT breaks down :(

Post by Gadjet » Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 am

On sunday we were returing from the rat and survival bike show traveling down the M1. The weather was tipping it down and the wind was so bad that we couldnt go faster than 55mph.

The M1 is a incredably boring road, its miles and miles of straight open road. Its no fun to ride a slow 250cc bike.
I was getting increibly bored and wet but we still had 200 miles to go.

The wind realy got strong and we were down to 45mph I was dreading the rest of the journey.

Then in the distance I saw a big black car sitting at the side of the Motorway, we were going very slow so I could have a good look at it.
As we got along side I realised it was KI2T!
I then had look round at the front and there was the gap for the scanna (not switched on) and the drivers side door was open.

I wanted to stop and see if I could help but the people I was riding with didnt notice KITT and just carryed on. So I couldnt realy stop.

Any how for the rest of the slow ride down the M1 I was constantly checking my mirror incase KITT was going to blast past. I was hoping he hadnt broken down and was just having a break.

I didnt get to see him the rest of the journey but it did make it much more exciting thinking I might see him again.

Apparntly the chap who held the rally went past the same spot a hour or two later and KITT was still there.

I hope KITT and his dirver were alright.

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action