july 28 knight rider 08 dvd

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

epc1122
Rookie

july 28 knight rider 08 dvd

Post by epc1122 » Mon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Knight ... on-1/11908" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

here's a link for knight rider 2008 dvd. no mention of blue ray, but at least we'll get the new series on dvd :cry: :D

PBH
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: july 28 knight rider 08 dvd

Post by PBH » Mon May 18, 2009 9:45 pm

epc1122 wrote:http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Knight ... on-1/11908

here's a link for knight rider 2008 dvd. no mention of blue ray, but at least we'll get the new series on dvd :cry: :D
They also mention that the show's been cancelled!!! Is this true?
Phil
On Facebook & MySpace :-)

"One man can make a difference. Like Orville Redenbacher"

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Why would they make it 'Season One' if there will be no Season 2? Yay, 4 days after Transformers 2!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

honnziva
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by honnziva » Mon May 18, 2009 11:49 pm

I dont trust anything... however...

this is the description available and it seems pretty good, mods correct if wrong

It's been over a month since we first reported that Amazon.com was taking pre-orders for Knight Rider - Season 1, the 2008 remake series starring Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Bruce Davison and the voice of Val Kilmer. At the time there was no release date or details, just a list price of $59.98 SRP (although Amazon is heavily discounting pre-purchases; the consumer cost is currently at $41.99, although that could change without warning, at Amazon's discretion).

Today Universal Studios has made new details available to retailers for this item, including a release date of July 28th. The title is still called "Season 1", at least currently...we expect it to change since there won't be any further seasons (word has been circulating for a while now that NBC won't be picking up the program for their fall schedule). This will be a 4-DVD set running 802 minutes, presented in anamorphic widescreen video. Audio is English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, and English subtitles will also be provided. There will also be a few bonus features:

* The Icon Reborn
* K.I.T.T. - From 2000 to 3000
* Knight Rider - Legacy
* Knight Rider 2008 Commentary With Executive Producer David Bartis and Stars Justin Bruening & Deanna Russo

Package art isn't available yet, but here is the studio description of this release:

An iconic TV classic is back and better than ever in the reinvented, updated, and super-charged Knight Rider Season One. From executive producers Doug Liman (The Bourne Identity franchise), David Bartis (The O.C.) and Glen Larson (Battlestar Galactica) comes this action-packed series about the coolest car ever created, K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Three Thousand), that's equipped with artificial intelligence capable of hacking into any computer, the weapons system of a jet fighter, and incredible custom body technology that allows it to transform into other vehicles. Relive every Season One episode as an elite team of crime-fighters work with K.I.T.T. to track down elusive, high-tech villains. You won't want to miss this fast-paced ride to the wild side!
"To our future. No matter who it may take us up against or where"

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Tue May 19, 2009 12:27 am

If that's right it looks like it's going to have the special features that were made for the back door pilot DVD that was never released. Glad we finally get to see them.
Here's that article for comparison.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Knight ... efilm/9812

-I'm kinda hoping tvshowsondvd is recycling the old info they had, and that there are now more special features though.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue May 19, 2009 1:20 am

July 28th but I want it now :D ...LOL

Yey 4 days after Transformers 2....man thats goinga be like the best weekend ever for me :D
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

Luis
Rookie

Post by Luis » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 am

I already reserved my copy :)

Everyone else should do the same. NBC might still be on the fence.

craigb23
Stranger

Post by craigb23 » Tue May 19, 2009 10:34 am

Slade wrote:July 28th but I want it now :D ...LOL

Yey 4 days after Transformers 2....man thats goinga be like the best weekend ever for me :D
Actually it would be 1 month and 4 days after transformers, revenge is coming, on June 24th

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 am

craigb23 wrote:
Slade wrote:July 28th but I want it now :D ...LOL

Actually it would be 1 month and 4 days after transformers, revenge is coming, on June 24th
Oh Snap :shock: I read it wrong,Tamatt got me confused :lol: ...oh well,its worth the wait :D
"See ladies,what happens in Vegas,stays in...KITT"
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing"

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Post by KRAvengerII » Wed May 20, 2009 12:21 am

the box art has been released, on tvshowsondvd.com. It's not what I hoped for, but pretty much what I expected.
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Wed May 20, 2009 1:07 am

Here is the box art - click for a larger image

Slade
FLAG Assistant

Post by Slade » Wed May 20, 2009 1:12 am

Look ok to me and reminds me of a certain someones avatar :lol: