ALL FANS CAN MAKE A DIFRENCE!!!! We need to act NOW CRITICAL

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kwsta25
Rookie

ALL FANS CAN MAKE A DIFRENCE!!!! We need to act NOW CRITICAL

Post by kwsta25 » Tue May 05, 2009 1:40 am

Its may 5 2009,nbc has released part of thier fall lineup so far not KNIGHT RIDER. :roll: ITS NOT OVER. We fans of knight rider need to get together flood the nbc knightrider site blogs on how important knight rider is. I grew up watching knightrider reruns in the early to late 90s ON USA. Even again in 2000 2001. There is no other show on tv like it. The movie priemere had 12.8 million viewers. The season priemere in the eights. They started it out wrong but made changes towrds the end. WE GOT FLAG BACK, ONE MAN CAN MAKE A DIFRENCE KITT LEARNING. THEY CANT JUST KILL IT OFF. Theres no end how far this show can go. :good:

US FANS NEED TO MAKE A DIFFRENCE NOOOOOOOOW, THESE LAST DAYS ARE CRITICAL. We need to do anything to help any ideas. ppl are already building ki3t replicas. ARE WE GONA LOOSE THE PAYCHECK NOOOO. why do we care? because knightrider is a big part of our childhood a unique show that needs to be past on. Just because some idiot at nbc says no. Thats not right. Theres many new fans that did not know knight rider existed before this 2008 version. GST i duno what he was thinking or if he got overexcited. KNIGHT RIDER IS SUPOSE TO BE DARK, NOT WHAT THEY STARTED WITH.

WE NEED ONE MORE CHANCE EVEN A 6 EPSIODE START ANYTHING.

SO please lets all get together AND SPARK KITT BACK TO LIFE. If it goes now we will never see any remake of knightrider again. Its sad when theres so many fans world wide, A show with so much potential. THEY CANT IVE IT THE AX. I WILL NEVER WATCH NBC AGAIN,AND MAKE SURE EVRYONE I KNOW DOESENT EITHER IF THEY DO CANCEL.

SO PLEASE LETS GET TOGETHER SAVE KITT, ANYTHING PUT IDEAS TOGETHER, MY WORLD WONT END IF IT GETS CANCELD BUT ITS JUST NOT RIGHT.
:good: :good: :good:
ALL US FANS CAN MAKE A DIFFRENCE. WE NEED TO ATACK THE NBC WEBSITE, STARTING NOOOOOOOOOOOOW :good: :good: :good:
:kittconv: KITT MUST KEEP ROLLING. DID YOU SEE THE CONVENTION HOW MANY FANS. HELLO NBC WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UP. WE WANT KITT :kittconv: ITS OUR SHOW AND THEY WILL NOT TAKE IT :mrgreen:

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: ALL FANS CAN MAKE A DIFRENCE!!!! We need to act NOW CRITICAL

Post by Radicalas » Tue May 05, 2009 7:23 am

We need to send letters to NBC right here: http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Choose show as Other.
And send them few messages with subject as: SAVE KNIGHT RIDER!
If 100 this forum users would send 10 letter each day, NBC would receive 1000 letters with noticeable "SAVE KNIGHT RIDER" subjects each day. And we have 2 weeks to do it, so we could send 14000 messages till May 19th! We will be noticed!

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 am

Well I did as you asked and I noticed something a bit disturbing when you go to their contact page it offers a "top-down" list of the shows you may want to ask about and Knight Rider is not on it! :cry:

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 am

I don't think Knight Rider has ever been on that list. One other thing we should include in our e-mails to NBC is that Dave Andron be put in charge instead of GST!
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by KITT » Tue May 05, 2009 2:26 pm

i think the show finally hit it's stride at the end of season 1.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Here's an e-mail I got from Ford
Dear Matt xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Ford Motor Company Customer Relationship Center regarding Ford's sponsorship on the Knight Rider show.

Your good news confirms our belief in the importance of exceptional products and services. When customers like you send us positive feedback, you help reinforce our efforts to build the finest automotive products in the industry.

We appreciate and thank you for taking the time to write us.

In addition, we believe one of the most effective ways to connect with customers and generate mass awareness of our products is through television advertising. We treat our purchase of commercial time as we do any other prime time, mainstream television program. By buying commercial time on top-rated shows, we are not making judgment on the specific content of the show but simply making an optimized attempt to reach our many customers through award-winning television programming. Ford Motor Company values the opinions and sensibilities of our customers worldwide and will continue to try to place advertising on programs that reach and appeal to our diverse customer base.

Sometimes e-mail communication does not allow us to gain additional information that may be helpful in responding to your inquiry. Should you feel that we have not adequately addressed your questions, please feel free to contact us via telephone at (800)392-3673 between the hours of 8am and 5pm, local time, Monday through Friday. Hearing-impaired callers with access to a TDD may contact 1-800-232-5952.

Sincerely,
Julienne
Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company

For online support visit us at: http://www.customersaskford.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which contains answers to frequently asked questions and links to other key product and service information.

[THREAD ID:1-4MA66W]
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

B.R.O
Recruit

Post by B.R.O » Tue May 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Looks like the new Knightrider is going to enter the same league as Termiantor: The Sarach Connor Cronicles...

(Incase you didn't know, T:TSCC hasn't been canceled or renewed for another season after the end of the second season)

kwsta25
Rookie

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:38 am

http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; EVRYONE CLICK ON OTHER send as many letters as possible :good:

Me and my friends have sent about 8 today. saying why we love knightrider and to give it another shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8miCi77 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; The good old promoting days for the movie:(

Why did they have ot change it around so much from the pilot, we would of been fine today grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I refuse to give up. Atleast that response from ford is good news :wink:

SAVE KNIGHT RIDER :D

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:15 am

we need to act now
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

kwsta25
Rookie

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 06, 2009 11:20 am

Just sent 2 more. Any ideas to get nbcs attention. Did they not see the convention how many ppl wanted to meet justin? HOW MANY REPLICAS? ppl are building ki3t kitts already. BRING IT BACK NBC

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm

kwsta25 wrote:Just sent 2 more. Any ideas to get nbcs attention. Did they not see the convention how many ppl wanted to meet justin? HOW MANY REPLICAS? ppl are building ki3t kitts already. BRING IT BACK NBC
Seriously, the best way to do it is to round up a few hundred if not thousand KR fans from the So Cal area and just roll to NBC with t-shirts, banners, hats, signs showing your support. This is much more effective than sending thousands of emails that will largely go unnoticed into some folder or intern that handles mass emailing by sending out a canned reply.

kwsta25
Rookie

Post by kwsta25 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm

These are some comments from hulu.com

I am sad ''KNIGHT RIDER'' got canceled. I wish they didn't cancel it it makes me so mad

When does this show go back on, my brain is DEAD i NEED this show if any1 knows when it goes back on reply thnx

Where are other seasons of Knight Rider. Hulu only has season 1. I would like to see other seasons. can anyone help out

After revisiting the original show, thanks too Hulu, this show is a lot better, and not quite as Cheesy .

This Knight Rider is so much better than Hasselhoffs crap, this show should still be on the air, NBC is the one who is crap, they air great tv series, but put them on at stupid hours of the night or on the wrong days...i think that is way alot of shows that were good, were cancelled because NBC sucks lol

are you kidding me this show rocks! IMO its the best show on TV right now its the only one I watch week after week cuz most stuff on TV is crap now. and also I was a huge fan of the original Knight Rider and at first I thought that this show wasn't as good as it but after watching the originals again I see that this one is so much better, cuz I think you just remember everything better then it really is also stuff that use to be amazing 20 years ago looks like crap today. I still have respect for the original but this one out does it by a ton.

For this show at least. I'm glad they have decided to get back to the "One man Can, make a difference" angle. Although I must echo some of the other responses here stating that the fight sequence was a little short. And I found KARR's motivations dubious. However, look at it this way, how many shows on television now a days have evil giant robots fighting ford mustangs?

Bring Back KR Season II Here ! Here!

Are they creating Season 2 since they found the files of F.L.A.G.? KITT is a newer better car then the original. I like the new KITT. And KITT is funny cracks one or two jokes. However I belive the new KITT A.I. is still the same as the old KITT A.I. . Watch the original and see.

These were just some of the comments ppl want knight rider. :good: :good: :good: :good:
WE NEED TO MAKE NOISE :twisted:

2knight
Rookie

Post by 2knight » Fri May 08, 2009 9:53 am

kwsta25 wrote:Just sent 2 more. Any ideas to get nbcs attention. Did they not see the convention how many ppl wanted to meet justin? HOW MANY REPLICAS? ppl are building ki3t kitts already. BRING IT BACK NBC
Is there any way to post some of these pictures to the NBC forums? As they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words."

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Fri May 08, 2009 12:38 pm

with a bit of luck the UK might save the show!!! they saved Baywatch lol