RC3 quits smoking

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

RC3 quits smoking

Post by cloudkitt » Tue May 05, 2009 12:50 am

So I was watching SciFi today and a nicorette commercial comes on. I have a few moments of "Where do I know this guy from?" and lo and behold, I realize its Peter Parros! He...doesn't really look any different, lol. They should just have him and Patricia remake the show since they both look the same anyway :-P

Good to know he's still around and all though. I just looked around Youtube and couldn't find it, but I imagine some of you video clip gurus can track it down.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Re: RC3 quits smoking

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Yeah, that commercial was mentioned a while ago in a topic I can't remember the name of, I haven't seen it so I'll have to take your word for it as to how he looks now.

As for Patricia, she seems to have zero interest in KR or anything acting wise due to her other commitment.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Handzus' Stupid Fro
Operative

Re: RC3 quits smoking

Post by Handzus' Stupid Fro » Wed May 06, 2009 9:52 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Yeah, that commercial was mentioned a while ago in a topic I can't remember the name of, I haven't seen it so I'll have to take your word for it as to how he looks now.

As for Patricia, she seems to have zero interest in KR or anything acting wise due to her other commitment.
Yeah I saw that commercial just two days ago. I thought it was him, but also thought he looked really young. I guess he just aged well!

For Patricia, I'm not so sure she's abandonded anything to do with KR. I think just two to three years ago she appeared at some sort of KR show or convention. I remember seeing pics and video of it. As far as acting goes, yeah I think she ditched that altogether.