KI2T VS AIRWOLF

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

NN11
Operative

KI2T VS AIRWOLF

Post by NN11 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:07 am

PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0veATmE ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

there are some missing part's

PART 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7QtJ9pA ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rwmu
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KI2T VS AIRWOLF

Post by rwmu » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:43 pm

Intresting idea, how ever I think my money is on Airwolf against any ground based vehicle.
Είναι καλύτερο να θεωρηθεί ως ανόητος, από να ανοιχτεί το στόμα σας και να αφαιρεθεί όλη η αμφιβολία.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

BS. I dont htink Airwolf would win against KI2T. no way. its not as advanced as KI2T, and doent have the ability to fight an advanced AI as KITT.
the idea of KITT and airwolf fighting is old. I have seen it many times on youtube. and laways say, Nah, Airwolf doesnt have chance againt KITT Image :kitt:

one_man
Operative

Post by one_man » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 am

NN11 wrote:PART 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0veATmE ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
OMG, I didn't know that Caitlin (Jean Bruce Scott) in Airwolf was
actually Jobina in "A Nice, Indecent Little Town" in Knight Rider.

In fact, I saw a lot of actors/actresses who played roles in both
Airwolf and Knight Rider. This is digressing, but it would be interesting
to find the common points (actors, filming locations, etc.) in both TV series.
-- I am one man who does not exist.

rwmu
Operative

Post by rwmu » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 am

Ok Knight007, I know both shows pretty well exactly how do you think an AI Car is going to beat a purpose built weapon of war.
Είναι καλύτερο να θεωρηθεί ως ανόητος, από να ανοιχτεί το στόμα σας και να αφαιρεθεί όλη η αμφιβολία.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:03 am

I find it funny that this topic came up since i recently watched the series maybe a year or 2 ago.In Knight Rider's episode Merchants of Death we know kitt had a new untested function called Magnesium Flare that April installed.which Kitt could have used in deadly maneuvers but that was the second episode.Anyway i don't remember if Airwolf's missiles were heatseaking or not.The bullets I believe were conventional bullets which usually do no harm to kitt's MBS.

Also Catherine Hickland who played Stevie on Knight Rider was on a season premier of airwolf so Michael could always just fall in love with her after scent of roses as a long lost twin sister lol.

Save the drama for your mamma. :D

scatpack
Operative

Post by scatpack » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 am

I've sen this before also.

As for guests on these 80's TV shows, a lot of the same guests were on different shows. The Fall Guy , The A-Team, Dukes, you would see the same characters alot. The 2 CHP cops in the KR pilot that pulled MK over were also in the FG pilot as local pd

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:08 am

Let just say two simple points,
* for how long you think Airwolf can stay in the air without being refuled??? and how many times you have seen KI2T getting fuled?
* AirWolf is an advanced MACHINE. KITT is an advanced AI. see the difference???? Airwolf CANT think by its own, cant fly by its own, cant act by its own.

Do I have to say more? what you guys think?? you got more points to add? Image :kitt:

rwmu
Operative

Post by rwmu » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 am

I've seen episodes where both get refueled, its just easier to refuel a car than a helicopter.

I would have thought we were allowed pilots/drivers or its a draw, KITT won't create damage without instructions from Michael unless its to defeneding Micheal/ an innocent and Airwolf won't fly on its own without a program running.

KI2T doesn't have anything in the way of serious weapons, it has stuff that can be used in an offensive manner. Airwolf is a weapon (14 firepower options from Chainguns to Nuclear Missiles, I belive is the quote)

Airwolf is faster and more manouverable than KI2T.

And I'm pretty sure that no matter how stong the MBS is a nuclear missile is going to win, and even if the shelled did hold, the driver would be baked or poisened.

I love both shows but the bottom line is that KI2T is a research and investigation tool, Airwolf is a War Machine and would be like fighting an Apache with a police car.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 am

just a second please,

KITT may need instructions some time, but it acts on its own alot of times. I mean Michel may say to KITT to do some police noise, but he doesnt have to say how to do it, what colors to use and all that stuff. He doesnt have to write a PROGRAM for that!!
And we have seen KITT many times KITT acting without being asked to. when Michel rush into a building, KITT automaticaly opens the lock for him. he wasnt asked to do it. Right?

If we get Airwolf and landed it, and start hitting the its pilot and kill him even, will Airwolf, the weapon, Act? will it try to do any thing? No. Why? no AI my man.
what is the use of all the advanced toys in the world if there is no brain to control them??????
Image :kitt:

rwmu
Operative

Post by rwmu » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 am

Ok, you win if you completely disable Airwolf in everyway possible then KITT will win, and there was I thinking this would be a sensible conversation.

NN11
Operative

Post by NN11 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm

just imagine ki2t with a solar power
it can absorb the heat energy from the missile and convert them to electric current
then ki2t can use the huge amount of current it to disable Airwolf via EMP

rwmu
Operative

Post by rwmu » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:52 am

Don't think Solar Power cells work like that, even if they did Airwolf has this thing called hardening which protects against EMP quite common in vehicles that use Nuclear Weapons for obvious reasons. I'm also pretty sure if KITT actually got hit with a Nuclear Missile it wouldn't survive.

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 am

Airwolf took on a mind of it's own in "Moffet's Ghost", therefore with the right programming can be pretty much autonomous.

It can fire weapons that have a greater range than Micro Jam adn has the tactical advantage of being in the air. even if KI2T were to sustain direct attacks, he could be disabled by destructio of his surrounding terrain.

However, depending on who writes such a battle will depend on who would ultimately win...