Hey can we get a countdown clock up for season 2?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Shadowy Flight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Deadman's Curve (between Silicon Valley and Millston)

Hey can we get a countdown clock up for season 2?

Post by Shadowy Flight » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 am

I know the decision's coming up in May and we're all eager to find out if season 2 happens. That's just days away! Can we get a countdown clock up like we had for the season premiere so we can keep checking back? Thanks!
Nothing gold can stay. The Sun sets and it becomes a purple desert...then you get run over by a black car!!!

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: Hey can we get a countdown clock up for season 2?

Post by Knight007 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:33 am

maybe we can have such a thing when season 2 is confirmed and waiting for the first episod to be aired. Image :kitt:

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Hey can we get a countdown clock up for season 2?

Post by james olden » Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 am

i agree if it happens but i feel if it doesnt gary scott tompson is to blame because he didnt fill the blanks into what happen to everyone from the origional series after 1986 up until 2008.he acted like he didnt give a damn about the origional series and did what he had to do to try to get paid. although kr2008 was great but they should of linked the story line after the origional series to kr2008.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008