An Interesting Development

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

FLAGCEO
Operative

Re: An Interesting Development

Post by FLAGCEO » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Yeah, some reason it's been brought up many times, in multiple topics including the episode discussion one. Mike was talking to Sarah at the time and said "your father" in reference to Charles.
I replayed it on hulu. He definately said "my dad" not 'your father.' There was no reference to Charles.
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:45 pm

He said "your dad", I checked it again and while Justin didn't annunciate "your" very clearly from how quickly it was said, it is what he said. Nice thing is that Hulu and NBC.com now offer captions which makes checking this sort of thing much easier to make sure, which I did have to do because of how it was said. Unfortunately Hulu's captions are kind of screwed up at the moment with subtitles mixed up with different episodes, NBC.com's work fine however. So instead of having one check for themselves, I've taken this screen cap.
Attachments
1stbeer.jpg
1stbeer.jpg (171.39 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

KITT
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by KITT » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:20 pm

i like the open how it is.
Lady: "I bet you're tall, dark, and handsome."
KITT: "I'm definitely dark and handsome, I'm only tall when I'm climbing a steep incline."
http://www.dhasselhoff.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;