Sarah Graiman

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Shadow
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Sarah Graiman

Post by Knight Shadow » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 am

I'm wondering about the following problem:

Dr. Charles Graiman died in a plane crash. Sadly I have to say. :( After his death all money from the Knight Industries, FLAG and Knight Research accounts was transfered on a special account, which belongs to his daughter Sarah now. So my question about this: Why did she get the control of all the money? I'm still wondering about this, because Wilton Knight's daughter Jennifer Knight is in charge of the financial cases. And there wasn't no word about her. Is Jennifer Knight still alive or did she leave Knight Industries? I can't explain it myself.

Can you explain me this situation?

Thanks

Knight Shadow

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Re: Sarah Graiman

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 am

Knight Shadow wrote:I'm wondering about the following problem:

Dr. Charles Graiman died in a plane crash. Sadly I have to say. :( After his death all money from the Knight Industries, FLAG and Knight Research accounts was transfered on a special account, which belongs to his daughter Sarah now. So my question about this: Why did she get the control of all the money? I'm still wondering about this, because Wilton Knight's daughter Jennifer Knight is in charge of the financial cases. And there wasn't no word about her. Is Jennifer Knight still alive or did she leave Knight Industries? I can't explain it myself.

Thanks

Knight Shadow
The answer is simple, because the original series has nothing to do with KR08! At first it was supposed to when the pilot aired & had great promise then just the wrong people got involved ruined it & now there is no season 2 in the works yet! This has been proven over & over!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 am

Hello There Everyone, :D

I am quite sure all your questions will be answered in the second season. You make a good point about Jennifer Knight and I do agree with the pilot being the bridge between the old and new versions of the show. I believe that once the new Knight Rider aired they got away from the premise and idea of the original Knight Rider. The last few episodes tried to get back to that. So, we will see if their is any mention of the original characters and how Sara's father came to have so much power and money as you stated in the comming season. :good:

Thanks and take care,
Michael P. Nepa :kitt:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Was there a specific episode in TOS about Jennifer Knight?

Was it the Goliath episodes? I don't have them on DVD, and it's been so long since I saw anything after Season 1 (which I've been watching on hulu).

My guess would be that at some point Jennifer Knight turned everything over to Dr. Graiman, because it appears that Knight Industries became a major defense contractor, making lots of weapons and stuff for the government (like KARR/KARRCE, the missles in Iguana, etc.). It also may be that KI was totally inactive for a long period of time, and that's how things were transferred around. I'll agree that it wasn't thought out very well by the writers, as has happened once in a while.
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

The only episode she appeared in or was ever mentioned IIRC was the season four premiere, Knight of the Juggernaut.

Did GST ever make it past the first season of the original series? Sometimes I wonder if he even made it past the pilot...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:04 am

I can't help but wonder the same thing as you Phoenix. If I were a producer for any show/movie having a sequel, I'd try to study it so I can stay true to the original.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

NN11
Operative

Post by NN11 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:54 am

gst and the crew should watch all 4 season's of tos just to know all the mistake they have done.
they should make an episode searching for jennifer knight
some thing like this

this happends when sarah was checking all the old files and found the name jennifer knight
sarah begain to wonder where was she as she doesnt have any info about her.
then sarah found out that j.knight was hiding somewhere
after more reasearch she found out that she was avoiding garth knight who was apperently alive
since she was affraid that garth might come and take away all the money
j.knight then transfered all the money to grainman who was the only influential person garth didn't know
then when mike visit j.knight garth appear and tha action begins

Knight Shadow
Volunteer

Post by Knight Shadow » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:12 am

Thanks for explaninig me the situation / question I've posted. Now I have the answers I need to understand.

Thank you all. :D

Best regards Knight Shadow

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Fri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Knight Shadow wrote:I'm wondering about the following problem:

Thanks

Knight Shadow
Being as how Graiman evidently became the new head of Knight Industries after Wilton and Devon's deaths, all of his inheritance would thereby naturally be entitled to his next of kin, both by law as well as by his holographic "will." Jennifer Knight as well as every other original surviving F.L.A.G. member apparently have moved on.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: