KITT's cancelled?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

David Whiteheart
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT's cancelled?

Post by David Whiteheart » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:20 pm

I don't know how "reliable" this site is but this looks like it's some bad news for us KR fans.

NBC 2009-2010 Schedule

Returning Shows
Chuck
My Name Is Earl
Law and Order:Special Victims Unit
30 Rock
Heroes
The Office
Law and Order

Cancelled Shows
Crusoe
Lipsick Jungle
Life
My Own Worst Enemy
Knight Rider
Kath and Kim

New Shows
Blue Blood (Drama)
Legally Mad (Drama)
Play Or Be Played (Drama)
Man Of Your Dreams (Comedy)
LAPD (Drama)
Top Gear US (Reality)
NYPD (Drama)
Off Duty (Comedy)

Sunday
7-8 = Football Night In America
8-11 = Sunday Night Football

Monday
8-9 = Chuck
9-10 = Heroes
10-11 = Blue Blood

Tuesday
8-10 = The Biggest Loser
10-11 = Law and Order:SVU

Wednesday
8-9 = Legally Mad
9-10 = Play Or Be Played
10-11 = Law and Order

Thursday
8-8.30 = My Name Is Earl
8.30-9 = Man Of Your Dreams
9-9.30 = The Office
9.30-10 = 30 Rock
10-11 = LAPD

Friday
8-9 = Deal or No Deal
9-10 = Top Gear US
10-11 = Dateline NBC

Saturday
8-9 = Dateline NBC
9-10 = NYPD
10-11 = Off Duty x2

http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ ... 105971/p/2

This is unofficial until the peacock squacks. But who knows it looks like KITT will be put back on the shelf unfortunately.

Well damn. I'll be down to Terminator as the only tv show on tv that I watch thanks to KITT going off the air, according to this anyway, and now since Jack Bauer was exposed to the bio weapon on this season of 24 looks like this maybe the last season for Jack Bauer, but who knows.

There is some good news. Guiding Light is going off the air come September. :roll:

CrimsonK9
Recruit

Re: KITT's cancelled?

Post by CrimsonK9 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:27 pm

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LOOK AT THE DATES ON THE POST BEFORE HANGING THIS OUT AGAIN!!!! :evil:

This was dated January 9th! Nothing to see here. Move along.
-
I'm pretty sure they used to - you know - make waffles!
Ooo, Dr.G., pass the syrup!

I speak nine languages AND I have a card that gets me discounts at participating Red Lobster restaurants!

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Actually way back in December from the first post and included things that aren't going to be around, not to mention the whole Leno thing which obviously isn't reflected in this BS line up. Fairly obvious this isn't legit.
David Whiteheart wrote: Well damn. I'll be down to Terminator as the only tv show on tv that I watch thanks to KITT going off the air, according to this anyway, and now since Jack Bauer was exposed to the bio weapon on this season of 24 looks like this maybe the last season for Jack Bauer, but who knows.

There is some good news. Guiding Light is going off the air come September. :roll:
You know Terminator likely isn't going to be back right? Be it due to the really awful ratings it's been getting or that it's probably setting up the movie. I dunno if I'd save it's good new Guiding Light is ending either, I mean I've never watched it but it's been around since well before probably any of us were born, it's been a staple of day time TV for a long, long time, pretty much since the dawn of the medium..
Last edited by PHOENIXZERO on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

David Whiteheart
Operative

Post by David Whiteheart » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:41 pm

CrimsonK9 wrote:PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LOOK AT THE DATES ON THE POST BEFORE HANGING THIS OUT AGAIN!!!! :evil:

Damn...I didn't even see the date. I sincerely apologize. To err is human.

Thank God the date is wrong! I thought for sure we were screwed, unfortunately we're still not out of the woods though.

Thanks for letting me know about the date! Next time I'll pay more attention. :x

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm

And to forgive is divine. ;) But I'm not divine and I'm certainly not human. Prepare for your abduction tonight, yer takin' a ride in the space ship and getting probed! :lol: No, not by the probe members here. :O

Heh, you posted as I was editing my initial post.
Last edited by PHOENIXZERO on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

CrimsonK9
Recruit

Post by CrimsonK9 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:50 pm

David Whiteheart wrote:
CrimsonK9 wrote:PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LOOK AT THE DATES ON THE POST BEFORE HANGING THIS OUT AGAIN!!!! :evil:

Damn...I didn't even see the date. I sincerely apologize. To err is human.

Thank God the date is wrong! I thought for sure we were screwed, unfortunately we're still not out of the woods though.

Thanks for letting me know about the date! Next time I'll pay more attention. :x

Got nuttin but luv for ya brother. No blood no foul :good: I'm just getting exhausted with the waiting....
-
I'm pretty sure they used to - you know - make waffles!
Ooo, Dr.G., pass the syrup!

I speak nine languages AND I have a card that gets me discounts at participating Red Lobster restaurants!

HisNameisGarth
Operative

Post by HisNameisGarth » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 am

Yes this list is totally inaccurate.

He's also showing Top Gear US as a new NBC show.
He even listed a time on Fridays -- the show never got past the unsold pilot.
Its TOTAL B.S.

It was confirmed before he made this post that Top Gear caught the axe.
http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/12/20/nbc-k ... p-gear-usa

This list is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.
There ain't no E in Garth, damn it.

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:33 am

Hello There Everyone, :?

When are we going to quit jumping the gun here on this cancellation nonsense? I mean you people will find some obscure website that states that Knight Rider is cancelled and go with it even though the real official announcement either way has not been made. I am going with what NBC and USA Today website and Newspaper has to say. Anything else is just a rumor. This is getting old now. I just wish the fall line up would come out so I will not have to read these gloom and doom stuff. It is really bothering me. Now, let us think positive and believe that there will be a second season... :kitt:

Thanks and take care,
Michael P. Nepa :kitt2:
Knight Rider Lives!!!