Thank You Neps!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Thank You Neps!

Post by weeezl » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Well I ordered some T-Shirts from the KRO store and got one heck of a surprise today! :dance:

I wasn't expecting this and to say it put a smile on my face is an understatement. Neil you really are a good man and I just wanted to say a big thank you for sending me all this excellent stuff. :good: Dude I laughed when I opened the package cause I got this almighty whack in the head with the smell of grape :D well you know me lol I was like a kid in a candy store, pun intended :D It was so great to get the stickers and all the bits from the Festival, made me a really happy guy! :good:

Thank you Neil I truly appreciate it, your a great friend.

Matt.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Re: Thank You Neps!

Post by ozikool » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Nice,Mentos ,lol and cool.Is that a festival pass,would it work for the new fest ?,just wondering.

Nerds ???
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 pm

That was a very cool thing for Neil to do for you Weeezl, looks like you got a lot of goodies there!

With friends like us on KRO making your day a bit brighter over there, who needs enemies right?

You're a great guy with a lot of heart and a lot of talent. Your passion for Knight Rider is a credit to the fandom and its great to have people like you, Neil, and the rest of the good people making it a better place together.

=VK=
:dash:

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:39 pm

That was quite nice of Neil. :) Congrats! I agree with Victor. We have some great folks here in the forums.

Neil, I do hope you didn't forget the Kit Kats and Crayons! LOL! (just kidding ;) )

I know what you mean, Matt, by getting smacked with the smell of candy. :) While Lifesavers Jelly Beans won't smack you with the smell but if you can get them, try them. They are VERY tasty and addictive! They have peach, lemon, apple, pineapple, cherry, grape and orange in the package. I'm glad that the green is apple and not lime as I've never been a fan of lime jelly beans! Nor black jelly beans either! LOL! And I hate pineapple but the Lifesavers Jellybeans Pineapple is actually pretty good!

Ok, see what you done! You guys got me talking about candy! :)

(My favorite is twizzlers - strawberry. I can't have chocolate nor the nutrasweet/phenelalaline or sorbitol sweeteners so I am carefully choosy with my candies. :) )

Maybe I should start a thread in the lounge about our favorite candies! :)

Super Flash
Rookie

Post by Super Flash » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello There Everyone, :D

Every time I see Neps I keep thinking you are talking to me since my last name Nepa is very close to the screen name used by one of our great moderators. Anyway, I can see that he or she is a great person as I am and did a nice gesture that should be commended here. I want to say this is a great site and keep up the great job. :good:

Thanks and take care,
Michael P. Nepa :kitt:
Knight Rider Lives!!!

Honeykitt
Rookie

Post by Honeykitt » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Victor Kros wrote:That was a very cool thing for Neil to do for you Weeezl, looks like you got a lot of goodies there!

With friends like us on KRO making your day a bit brighter over there, who needs enemies right?

You're a great guy with a lot of heart and a lot of talent. Your passion for Knight Rider is a credit to the fandom and its great to have people like you, Neil, and the rest of the good people making it a better place together.

=VK=
This I very much agree with :good:

And that was certainly very kind of you to do Neps. You're definately good people.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:55 am

You all make wounder how does Neps look like?? any body got a picture of him? just a personal thing I need to satisfy :lol: Image :kitt:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 am

Congratulations, weeezl! :)

This is very good. :wink:

The chocolate Kittles is good and very sweet... :P

8)
Alex.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 am

Victor Kros wrote:That was a very cool thing for Neil to do for you Weeezl, looks like you got a lot of goodies there!

=VK=
I totally agree with you :good:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Thank you everyone! :oops:

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 am

You are welcome weeezl