Debut in Brazil, and certainly on debut in other countries.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

VagnerAlex
Volunteer

Debut in Brazil, and certainly on debut in other countries.

Post by VagnerAlex » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Greetings.

Here in Brazil, is confirmed to debut on April 5 at the Warner Channel (cable TV). The pilot episode was shown on last Friday, April 3.

I know which countries are displaying or the display has confirmed the New Knight Rider series.

All the best for everyone!

:good:

Radicalas
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Debut in Brazil, and certainly on debut in other countries.

Post by Radicalas » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Congratulation! Can't wait when it will air in Lithuania.

As far as i know, new KR is going to be broadcasted/is broadgasting/was broadcasted in those countires:
USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, New Zealand, Sweden, Malaysia, Philippines, Latin America, Spain, Portugal, Brazil.

VagnerAlex
Volunteer

Post by VagnerAlex » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I did not know that Portugal has already debuted. I saw that many Portuguese also awaiting the premiere. Excellent news.

Building: forgot to mention that Warner is not only signal in Brazil, but also in Latin America (the programming is similar). Then take to say that Latin American countries covered by Warner Chananel there is also the debut of the New Knight Rider.

Again thanks. Just here to be part of the forum is to inform about the series here in the country.

I said in other topics that the community of fans of the series is large (approximately one in 9,000 people just a virtual community). And many here are waiting eagerly for the official debut of the series.

The series will also appear in another television station, dubbed, but there is no prediction.

Until next time!

PS: I'm bad in English, not repair, but use a system of automatic translation.

:kittconv: :mrgreen:
:good:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:51 am

no word yet about the middle east. they will start airing Heros and Terminator cronicals. noword about KR yet Image :kitt:

treker_sg
Volunteer

Post by treker_sg » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:22 am

Radicalas wrote:Congratulation! Can't wait when it will air in Lithuania.

As far as i know, new KR is going to be broadcasted/is broadgasting/was broadcasted in those countires:
USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Holland, New Zealand, Sweden, Malaysia, Philippines, Latin America, Spain, Portugal, Brazil.

Also airing in Singapore too. My family is back there & my brother in law is hooked on it!!! (I'm in Australia).

VOTING FOR SEASON 2 IS NOT A WANT, BUT A NECESSITY!

Dark Screen
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Dark Screen » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 am

Radicalas wrote:Congratulation! Can't wait when it will air in Lithuania.

As far as i know, new KR is going to be broadcasted/is broadcasting/was broadcasted in these countries:
I can confirm that Knight Rider is up to episode 10 in New Zealand :good:

VagnerAlex
Volunteer

Post by VagnerAlex » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:16 pm

treker_sg wrote: VOTING FOR SEASON 2 IS NOT A WANT, BUT A NECESSITY!
The Brazilian community is also involved in many already signed the petition. Whilst I do not worry. We are mobilizing to help the most = D

And probably, with the display of the series officially in Brazil, there will be more people together and helping with the audience and the petition.

:kitt: :good: