ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

probe2006
Volunteer

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Post by probe2006 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 pm

why is it that after 4 hrs of trying to find some hope of knight rider being renewed i was only able to find sites saying its canceled. i couldn't find 1 site that liked the show other than the all mighty and powerful kronline page. is it me or is it that some sack of sh*t is hacking all the pages and deleting any positive info abut the show. for every 40 negative comments there is 1 good comment that's 3 words long. there is a huge petition with a massive amount of signatures yet no one is posting there support any where else i find that hard to believe!!!!!!!

SingtheMuse
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Post by SingtheMuse » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:05 am

It's a waste of time arguing with people who can't do anything to bring back the show. The people who are important enough to talk to are the people we are sending letters to. And who really cares if there are people out there who bad mouth the show. They are just as entitled to their opinions as we are. If they don't like the show, their loss. I really don't see the point in starting school yard brawls across the internet just because someone doesn't like the same things we do...At least that's my opinion.
"I write for fanboy moments. I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of. "-Joss Whedon

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Post by Knight007 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:45 am

What I think is, its because of the bad start the show had. Alot of people were surprised to see Knight Rider having TOTW theme with agents running around, hidden agendas and all. after 3 or four episods they simply made up their minds and tuned into something else.
the people kept following the episods saw the change and the improvement that happened to the show.
however, the people who chosed to ignore it, they didnt have a clue about what was happenning.

intodays fast moving world, you cant just tell some one, hay give it more time and it will feel better. No, we need fast satisfaction.
To be very much honest, if I didnt fall in love with TOS, I wouldnt have the mind to keep following the show. I would have simply started watching any thing else.

Alot of the people you are refering too, do belong to the very big group of people that chose to watch something else. hence the very bad publicity. Image :kitt: