Questions For Those Who Went To KR Festival!

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Questions For Those Who Went To KR Festival!

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:10 pm

I had a few questions for those who went to the Festival, unfortunately I couldn't go because of school and work, maybe next year though :) . However if I could get a few questions answered I would greatly appreciate it:

1. Did anyone mention anything about Edward Mulhare maybe saying that they wish he was there or a tribute to him?
2. I saw most of the videos, but some were hard to hear so I couldn't understand some of them. Did Justin say that he wishes he can have KI2T and/or DH reprise their roles if season 2 is made and get behind the wheel of KI2T or something?
3. Did anyone get Glen's opinion on the new KI3T?
4. Did anyone find out why William Daniels wasn't there or DH? I did hear something about DH being busy for something which I am sure was a major disappointment, this could of shown people that the MK's together hopefully can happen and maybe collaborate on it together!
5. Do you think that NBC is recognizing this to further pursue Season 2?

Thanks!

Joe

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Re: Questions For Those Who Went To KR Festival!

Post by Sue » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:26 pm

JJSoCrazy wrote:I had a few questions for those who went to the Festival, unfortunately I couldn't go because of school and work, maybe next year though :) . However if I could get a few questions answered I would greatly appreciate it:

1. Did anyone mention anything about Edward Mulhare maybe saying that they wish he was there or a tribute to him?
Yes Ron Martinez in this interview
http://knightrideronline.com/videos/2522.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Also, because I wanted to have a tribute to him but the team making the video were all overwhelmed with other obligations. I used this youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThDJVhqnp0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JJSoCrazy wrote: 4. Did anyone find out why William Daniels wasn't there or DH? I did hear something about DH being busy for something which I am sure was a major disappointment, this could of shown people that the MK's together hopefully can happen and maybe collaborate on it together!
Yeah David was filming America's Got Talent in NY and wasn't able to get away. Hopefully both he and Deanna will feel so bad for missing all the fun that they will be sure not to miss the next. I know Deanna was bummed.
JJSoCrazy wrote: 5. Do you think that NBC is recognizing this to further pursue Season 2?
Thanks!
Joe
Boy I sure hope so!
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks for the video and info Sue! I hope to go next year!

However did they mention anything about William Daniels?

Thanks!!!

Joe

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:51 pm

Sue and Paul Casey,

Please, I liked a lot is that the actor William Daniels were present there to show Knight Rider Festival 2010, because it is very important! The actor William Daniels is fantastic and the voice of the car K.I.T.T. 80s.

Thank you.

Alex.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 am

What is the deal with WD?
Can we get a clear response from his agent? Who is his agent?
Has anyone in K.R.O. admin heard about anything William Daniels related?
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 am

William Daniels Manager is very strong willed, Ive been e-mailing her since the 2nd Saugus Speedway Knight Rider
Car Show and it was her opinion that these sorts of shows are not his cup of tea.
However there is no way to actually verify whether Mr. Daniels is in anyway interested, so my feeling is that
I will see if Steve Fawcet could persuade some movement in this area.
Steve gave me the contact info for Willaim Daniels manager and actually has a good relationship with her and
would therefore have a better shot than most.
I would not totally rule it out his being there next year however it will have be done in a very delicate manner.
One thing is for sure as great as this years Knight Rider Festival went, next year is sure to be yet another huge hit.
Paul Casey is to be thanked for bringing something that we as Knight Rider fans can take a great deal pride in with
Knight Rider Festival.

D. Doggett.

See you in Las Vegas :kitt2: :dash: :kittspin: