Knight Rider overseas

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Knight Rider overseas

Post by GT500KR » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Does anyone know the Response/Reactions/Ratings toward the new series oversea's?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

B.R.O
Recruit

Re: Knight Rider overseas

Post by B.R.O » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm

I would post a link to a site that has all of the 2008 KR episodes if the moderators would alow it, I really wouldn't want to get banned...

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

I don't know what links to the episodes online has to do with wondering what the international ratings and response are to the show in the countries it's now airing in.. But I'm a bit curious too, I've seen some international IMDB reviews but those weren't pretty.... But naturally a couple I read were written by people who couldn't bother to do a little research beforehand.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Drifty
Rookie

Post by Drifty » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm

GT500KR wrote:Does anyone know the Response/Reactions/Ratings toward the new series oversea's?
Somewhere on this site I remember reading a thread dedicated to the airing in Holland(The Netherlands). For the life of me I can't find though...if I do I'll post the link here if thats ok?

Drifty
Rookie

Post by Drifty » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Drifty wrote:
GT500KR wrote:Does anyone know the Response/Reactions/Ratings toward the new series oversea's?
Somewhere on this site I remember reading a thread dedicated to the airing in Holland(The Netherlands). For the life of me I can't find though...if I do I'll post the link here if thats ok?
Now I find it lol

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=14023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;