Something Interesting I just ran across.....

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Honeykitt
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Something Interesting I just ran across.....

Post by Honeykitt » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:00 pm

The first season of TOS is being shown on the NBC Knight Rider Site.

This is all so confusing with Deanna saying what she did on Twitter, Justin saying he knows nothing at the moment at the Festival, and now this.

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit

Re: Something Interesting I just ran across.....

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 pm

I know how to get to the original series on NBC.COM, which is by going through the link provided by Knight Rider Online. Going to NBC.COM's front page, I can't find anything that will take me there...which means, they aren't promoting this yet.

knightendo77
Operative

Post by knightendo77 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 pm

KnightINSTINCT wrote:I know how to get to the original series on NBC.COM, which is by going through the link provided by Knight Rider Online. Going to NBC.COM's front page, I can't find anything that will take me there...which means, they aren't promoting this yet.
If you're referring to the box at the bottom right of their main page that's just for their recent programmes. If, however, you hover your mouse over "Shows" at the top of the page (under the NBC logo), you find a list of current programmes and over at the right side of this you'll find "Vintage Shows", it's under there.

I think people are putting too much stock into this though, as even The A-Team is on there for no apparent reason, so I'd say it's got nothing to do over KR getting a second season or not.
knightendo77
"I'm a Goofy Goober."

I'm on Bebo - knightendo_phil

Honeykitt
Rookie

Post by Honeykitt » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:41 pm

Meh, sorry for not being as informative in my first post as I should have.

It's here http://www.nbc.com/Knight_Rider" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's about half-way down the page towards the left side under "Featured Content".

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah lots of people heard now,At least you shared
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;