Knight Rider Festival 2009 Pics, post em' if you got em'

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Bluebird87
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Festival 2009 Pics, post em' if you got em'

Post by Bluebird87 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:16 pm

This is my first actual post here, but I've been lurking for a couple of years (I know, I should have signed up earlier).

The KR Festival in Vegas was one of the best weekends of my life! I enjoyed seeing all of the other KR fans out there as well as the replicas. The VIP party was unbelieveable - it was so cool to be hanging out with so many people affiliated with the series.

Anyhow, the real reason for my post is I wanted to know if anyone has a way I can get a hold of Craig, the owner of the KARR replica DeceptiKARR from the KR Festival.

I spoke with him briefly at the festival about his lambo doors but wanted to get some more details from him before I pursued putting them on my car. I'm really just hoping for an email adress or something. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Knight Rider Festival 2009 Pics, post em' if you got em'

Post by weeezl » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Bluebird87 wrote:This is my first actual post here, but I've been lurking for a couple of years (I know, I should have signed up earlier).

The KR Festival in Vegas was one of the best weekends of my life! I enjoyed seeing all of the other KR fans out there as well as the replicas. The VIP party was unbelieveable - it was so cool to be hanging out with so many people affiliated with the series.

Anyhow, the real reason for my post is I wanted to know if anyone has a way I can get a hold of Craig, the owner of the KARR replica DeceptiKARR from the KR Festival.

I spoke with him briefly at the festival about his lambo doors but wanted to get some more details from him before I pursued putting them on my car. I'm really just hoping for an email adress or something. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Jeff
He's a member here now, you could shoot him a pm buddy. Hope this helps. :good:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14048" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;