Can't make it to the show? We've got you covered.

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Can't make it to the show? We've got you covered.

Post by neps » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:37 am

We know alot of you wish you could make it to the events in Vegas this weekend but were unable to do so - but don't worry as we've got you covered.

Thanks to Paul Casey providing Knight Rider Online with exclusive coverage that you wont find anywhere else we will be posting LIVE (network permitting) via this website at http://knightrideronline.com/live" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spread the word and we'll see you in vegas!!

You'll either find Michael, Sue or myself behind the camera as well as Matthew producing it all from the comfort of his home. And you just might not know who you'll see in front of the camera...

neil

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Re: Can't make it to the show? We've got you covered.

Post by knightprobe89 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 am

awesome, i cant wait to see the videos, i hope someone gets an interview with glen larson so they can ask him how things are progressing with the movie going into production.
in glen larson we trust.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 am

this is very nice news. Thank you for every thing man. I will store it on my Favorites list and check it every hour. good luck and enjoy it Image :kitt:

knight_Sam
Recruit

Post by knight_Sam » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:55 am

Awesome news I was wondering if I will ever know what went on in LA being from India it is nearly imppossible for me to make it to LA however this is a great effort of the part of you people thanks a zillion guys appreciate every bit of this. The Interview with GA on the movie will be awesome also if we can get some news on Season 2 will also be appreciated.

transam82
Rookie

Post by transam82 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:50 am

Thank you, we really appreciate it. :kittside:

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Great stuff!

Knowing I'll able to see all this is easing the sadness of not attending in person, Ill be sure to be in the live area enjoying what goodies you guys are gonna show us. :wink: Cant wait :good:

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 am

Yeah, hope you guys have a great, fun time and bring us little KR golden nuggets of goodness. :lol:

Wow that sounded lame... Oh well, screw it! I've already said it and I'm not changing it!
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: