Ford Motor Company to auction GT500KR “Knight Rider”

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Kalenn
Stranger

Ford Motor Company to auction GT500KR “Knight Rider”

Post by Kalenn » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 pm

http://www.teamshelby.com/index.php?cat ... icleid=225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was surfing around looking at Mustangs and Shelby's website when I came across this. KITT is on the auction block.

Also, for those who haven't noticed yet... if you go to NBC's website then select "Contact Us" you will be taken to a page which has a pull down for all the shows. There is one show missing from that list. Care to guess which one?
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Charlie Brown
Recruit

Re: Ford Motor Company to auction GT500KR “Knight Rider”

Post by Charlie Brown » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm

::sigh:: The auction is for the pilot movie GT500KR, which is almost a year old; that car was already sold. Nothing in the article about the season 1 cars being up for sale.

And ::sigh:: again...KR is still on NBC's website under shows and videos. I bet they're just tired of us sending in letters and Kit-Kats.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:30 pm

How did you miss that this was the backdoor pilot version and not the TV version? There's really no way the two can be confused if you watched the series....
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Dakdude3
Stranger

Post by Dakdude3 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm

I wouldn't hold too much into the contact list and the reason why is that ER is going its their last season and then there will be no more yet they are still on the contact list. Until NBC puts out a statment lets all hope its not cancelled.

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:16 pm

You know, when it comes to posting articles and making comments that create additional concern for the show’s future, is it really too much to ask that people read the articles in question carefully enough to spot the fact that they’re at least a year of date, and formulate their opinions accordingly?!

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?