Thoughts from last night's episode.....

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTKARR85
Recruit

Thoughts from last night's episode.....

Post by KITTKARR85 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 am

Overall, I loved the season finale and hope it's just that. I can't wait to see the ratings but i'm not really relying on them to determine if it's renewed or not. This episode didn't seem rushed as some of the episodes in this series somewhat do. It was great to see they added a new component to KI3T just like they did almost every episode in TOS. It would be nice to see this more often, like every other episode or so done. The humor was great, one of the funniest segments, "KITT, activate designated driver mode." LOL It was cool to see the new FLAG logo and if someone could make a wallpaper, that would be SWEET. :mrgreen:

Now on to some nit picking, what was up with the old recording of Will Arnett as the voice when they were showing last night's lineup?? The ending was awesome as well mentioning the files of FLAG and how astonishing they were, the only little finishing touch would have been to have shown pics of KITT and Michael, maybe the old FLAG logo, the building, the semi, etc. you know just layering over each other like the files were. Now the only real bothersome moment was them mentioning "One Man Can Make A Difference". I am not sure changing this was a good decision IMO, I could be wrong but it just doesn't settle well with me.

Can't wait for Season 2!!!!

:skar:

Kram061-1
FLAG Recruit

Re: Thoughts from last night's episode.....

Post by Kram061-1 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:07 pm

my thoughts of this episode, which was a good one, is that it was originally meant to air immediately after the KARR episode.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:38 pm

KITTKARR85 wrote: Now on to some nit picking, what was up with the old recording of Will Arnett as the voice when they were showing last night's lineup??

:skar:
That wasn't Will Arnett, that's the promo guy they've been using since the pilot because for some reason they didn't get Kilmer to do anything other than voice work for the show, which is really, really, realllllllly stupid to get someone to voice KITT in the show and then have someone else do promos and everything.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

KITTKARR85
Recruit

Post by KITTKARR85 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:06 pm

Exactly my point, why have Kilmer be KITT's voice if they're going to use promos w/o it??????