What will happen in the season final?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

DrWho2005
Operative

What will happen in the season final?

Post by DrWho2005 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 am

Ok, so i dont know anything..just my own speculation.

-The episode will be mythology heavy..that is there will be resurecction of FLAG, the Chess piece, talk of what happened to Devon, Bonnie, the Semi, Michael, KITT, the Mansion

-Michael and/or KITT will appear very briefly somewhere and wont speak.

-The final scene will involve KARR

triran
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What will happen in the series final?

Post by triran » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:53 am

http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... ight_life/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:57 am

it sounds like you are saying " I hope if this happens in the final episod of the series" :lol: but you never know, maybe we get to see that in the fnal episod of 2nd seasoun Image :kitt:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:49 am

I'm not counting on much continuity-wise other than some casual mentions of F.L.A.G. again and maybe a few name drops. I definitely hope I'm wrong, but I have no faith that we'll get any real connections between the shows. Given that "Exit Light, Enter Knight" was supposed to be the season finale, doesn't that mean the 'last' episode would be written as any other and not a finale?
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Lost Knight wrote: Given that "Exit Light, Enter Knight" was supposed to be the season finale, doesn't that mean the 'last' episode would be written as any other and not a finale?
good point. I think we will find out soon Image :kitt:

Lexicon
Operative

Post by Lexicon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 pm

I believe someone here alluded that there was an ending removed from that episode that will instead be tacked on to this next episode involving FLAG. Hopefully, if/when they do a boxset release, we will get the episodes in the proper sequence. All this flipping is just stupid.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:08 am

Lost Knight wrote:I'm not counting on much continuity-wise other than some casual mentions of F.L.A.G. again and maybe a few name drops. I definitely hope I'm wrong, but I have no faith that we'll get any real connections between the shows. Given that "Exit Light, Enter Knight" was supposed to be the season finale, doesn't that mean the 'last' episode would be written as any other and not a finale?
Episode 13 was always meant to be a finale, well the finale for the initial 13 but then they got more episodes that were supposed to be for a full run. They probably would have kept this episode as 13 if it wasn't the number then being cut back by five and since they didn't have a script ready for what would be an actual season/possible season ending episode, they just moved 13 back to 17 to function likely as it was original intended in the first place.

It's going to be interesting to see how much cutting, editing and reshooting had to be done to this episode though to hopefully make it work without being a mess of continuity with the previous episodes. We already had some issues like the Billy/couch thing and probably something else that I'm forgetting due to the switching around the order.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

jimknight
Rookie

Post by jimknight » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:10 am

im not really going to expect anything to amazing from the last episode but due to it being sarah seeing what a big job it will be setting the FLAG then there maybe some mentions of TOS in there.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:23 am

PHOENIXZERO wrote:
Lost Knight wrote:I'm not counting on much continuity-wise other than some casual mentions of F.L.A.G. again and maybe a few name drops. I definitely hope I'm wrong, but I have no faith that we'll get any real connections between the shows. Given that "Exit Light, Enter Knight" was supposed to be the season finale, doesn't that mean the 'last' episode would be written as any other and not a finale?
Episode 13 was always meant to be a finale, well the finale for the initial 13 but then they got more episodes that were supposed to be for a full run. They probably would have kept this episode as 13 if it wasn't the number then being cut back by five and since they didn't have a script ready for what would be an actual season/possible season ending episode, they just moved 13 back to 17 to function likely as it was original intended in the first place.

It's going to be interesting to see how much cutting, editing and reshooting had to be done to this episode though to hopefully make it work without being a mess of continuity with the previous episodes. We already had some issues like the Billy/couch thing and probably something else that I'm forgetting due to the switching around the order.
you are making some really interesting points here. we need to watch this episods from different ponit of views. but I really think this episod would make a challenge for GST. Image :kitt:

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 am

Knight007 wrote:
PHOENIXZERO wrote:

you are making some really interesting points here. we need to watch this episods from different ponit of views. but I really think this episod would make a challenge for GST. Image :kitt:
I don't think there would have been much reorganising of the episode structure.

The only thing I can think of is the supposed "secret ending" that GST cleared the set for at the end of "Exit Light, Enter Knight". The actual ending of THAT episode felt VERY tacked on - so there may have been some reorganisation of the endings.

Look at "Knight Fever" - was originally going to be 2nd or 3rd in the initial run but ended up 9th. That felt much better in the 9th slot and worked so much better than if it had been earlier in the series - YET I don't think that was restructured at all?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 am

I believe they did quite a lot of reshooting on Knight Fever, I don't know if they've done any reshoots for episode 13 but I could imagine it having an altered ending IF the set clearing was for something like that. They did do some extra shooting for at least a couple of the recent episodes as Justin mentioned not seeing his co-stars for several weeks or something like that from Sue's video back in December and there were some scenes where he was with everyone or just Deanna in all but one episode, IIRC.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 am

I think I missed the memo on this one, but why were the episode orders even switched around at all? I understand the episode 13 situation, but what was the problem with the others? The show is continuity-challenged as it is, certainly the switches have only made it that much worse.

As I've seen so far, before the retooling and even after it, most of the episodes are pretty stand-alone, save for a few tidbits of story continuity here or there, but nothing that would make much of a difference if cut out.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

MURDOCK
Rookie

Post by MURDOCK » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 am

Feck all id say.

neps
Site Administrator

Re: What will happen in the season final?

Post by neps » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:06 pm

there are these two images posted separately on the Knight Writer's blog. I don't think we've seen either of these shots in an episode, right?
claw-thumb.jpg.jpeg
claw-thumb.jpg.jpeg (65.61 KiB) Viewed 19687 times
KittJunkyard-thumb.jpg.jpeg
KittJunkyard-thumb.jpg.jpeg (333.01 KiB) Viewed 18994 times
Could be from the finale episode.

Unfortunately, I don't think they've been given much money to reshoot anything. 17 wrapped in December and since then I think it's been ADR (audio pickups) and CGI effects.

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Why was the title of my subject changed?

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Because it was not correct. This is not the 'series' finale - it's the 'season' finale.

For now at least.

DJGM
FLAG Assistant

Post by DJGM » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Am I seeing things, or is that huge mechanical claw about to pick KITT up off the ground?

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 pm

DJGM wrote: Am I seeing things, or is that huge mechanical claw about to pick KITT up off the ground?
Either that, or it's his Saturday-night blind date. How do you think that's going?

gromia77
Rookie

Post by gromia77 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:59 pm

I sure hope this junkyard doesn't have an acid pit... Junk Yard Dog, anyone?

Or a compactor, for that matter. Forget the ep title of that one :|
Zoe: Burn rubber Kitt!
Kitt: Burning rubber.

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm

neps wrote:Because it was not correct. This is not the 'series' finale - it's the 'season' finale.

For now at least.

I'd guess that he's from somewhere in Europe, possibly the UK where for some reason they refer to a season as a series where of course a series here in North America is encompasses an entire show's run or an on going program. So Season One here would be considered "Series One" there and so on... *shrugs*

trissybabes
FLAG Recruit

Post by trissybabes » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 am

NeoRanger wrote:
DJGM wrote: Am I seeing things, or is that huge mechanical claw about to pick KITT up off the ground?
Either that, or it's his Saturday-night blind date. How do you think that's going?
D'ya think KI3T's trying to matchmake for KARR?

After all, he did break KARR's heart...

rickth64
Volunteer

Post by rickth64 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am

gromia77 wrote:I sure hope this junkyard doesn't have an acid pit... Junk Yard Dog, anyone?

Or a compactor, for that matter. Forget the ep title of that one :|
Cool! A white Kitt! :good: :lol:

My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 am

Did anyone notice the masked man in the drivers seat of the second pic????

*giggle*...."I see you."
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

DrWho2005
Operative

Post by DrWho2005 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:20 pm

neps wrote:Because it was not correct. This is not the 'series' finale - it's the 'season' finale.

For now at least.

Sorry, but i didn't see anywhere in the rules where it said we had to speak American.

MURDOCK
Rookie

Post by MURDOCK » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Reminds me of Blind Spot,id say the last episode will be great for some reason and then ill have to wait all summer for more god damn it!!! :D