Live Discussion - Knight and the City

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

Re: Live Discussion - Knight and the City

Post by GarthKnight08 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 am

This one didnt hold up that great against the earlier reboot episodes & infact reminded me of the first 9 episodes before the reboot! I just found myself losing interest as the episode went on & didnt care if i missed something while browsing other channels when commercials came on.

Ive said it before & im gonna say it again the episode lost me with Billy & Zoey doing their silly BS again just totally wasting screen time & wasting time in my life having to watch them hoping it would cut to another scene! Seriously there isnt one person here who can say that they arent tired of seeing the "Billy & Zoey" show moments! It gets old real fast! We can do without it & focus on whats going on with the mission & i wish they were cut with the rest of the worthless cast! Everybody should have been cut exsept Charles & Sarah! This isnt rocket science to know what makes this show work! Sorry if im ranting but come on!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by BlueChaos » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 am

Most awesome Turbo Boost ever! :good:

I have said since the beginning of this series that maybe KITT should take a page from Speed Racer's car which can jump directly up and sideways with the help of the jumping mechanism. So I really love it to see that dream of mine finally being realized on the show! KITT have evaded a missile once with Ski Mode, so maybe someday he should evade more missiles by Turbo Boosting directly upwards.

So there we have it. A KITT whose Turbo Boost is not for leaping forwards, but maybe can be used too to move in different directions ala Speed Racer. Way an improvement and this is one thing which made me very thankful that there's CGI. You wouldn't be able to do that with a practical stunt!

Go KITT, go!
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:29 am

GarthKnight08 wrote:This one didnt hold up that great against the earlier reboot episodes & infact reminded me of the first 9 episodes before the reboot! I just found myself losing interest as the episode went on & didnt care if i missed something while browsing other channels when commercials came on.

Ive said it before & im gonna say it again the episode lost me with Billy & Zoey doing their silly BS again just totally wasting screen time & wasting time in my life having to watch them hoping it would cut to another scene! Seriously there isnt one person here who can say that they arent tired of seeing the "Billy & Zoey" show moments! It gets old real fast! We can do without it & focus on whats going on with the mission & i wish they were cut with the rest of the worthless cast! Everybody should have been cut exsept Charles & Sarah! This isnt rocket science to know what makes this show work! Sorry if im ranting but come on!
Their banter just seems out of place on this show. Put it on Smallville or Buffy and it might work. I also hated the dreaded "bugs bunny" music they put in last night. Its the melody they played when Zoe was wandering around the SCC with her I'm cute girlie behavior and during her banter with Billy. This bugs bunny music is used all the time on Desperate Housewives and the ilk. Another thing that was out of place on this show.

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:36 am

Seriously there isnt one person here who can say that they arent tired of seeing the "Billy & Zoey" show moments!
Hey, no baseless generalizations. I'm not tired of them one bit. In fact, this time in particular, I found their banter working better than it has so far in the show.

tmtcnya
Volunteer

Post by tmtcnya » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:07 am

Someone mentioned earlier they didnt like the T&A. I beg to differ, wouldnt mind seeing some more of that again. Bring back the T&A from the first episodes along with the plot and turbo boosts from the second half of the season and you have a new Kight Rider. Not a carbon copy of the original or the nonsense at the beginning of the season.

The episode looks pretty good. I like the fact that the car is getting attention like it did in the original. ie. car jackers and the reaction from the guy they rescued from the fire. The car is supposed to stand out.

Well looks like another break in the series. It is almost a good thing the season is over. The breaks that happend were longer then the actual series. No wonder ratings are everywhere.

Harry Singh Jr.
Operative

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:16 am

I enjoyed last nights episode. Turbo boost trick was pretty neat. I'm also glad the left the transformation stuff out:) Once again the seem to be moving in the right direction:)

bige12
Rookie

Post by bige12 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:18 am

I think they will only use the transformation when they deem it necessary

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 am

The thing is that you ppl aren't noticing inconsistencies in the show.In the very first episode KITT gets on fire and is brought back to SSC to extinguish it.In this episode it is equipped with full fledged Extinguishers(hard to believe).At this point the Attack Mode is a total waste the reason is that KITT can operate almost all of his weapons in the Mustang Mode you saw that single Mini-Gun right? I personally would have preffered weapons in only attack mode.This is a very huge inconsistency coz KITT can Turbo Boost in the Mustang Mode as well.We haven't seen KITT going 377 MPH either neither the rear spoiler kicking in action.So what is left of the Attack Mode then.

Alan1972
Volunteer

Post by Alan1972 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:27 am

now that was Knight Rider, thats how it should have been from the start. :good:

Knight4life
Operative

Post by Knight4life » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:28 am

Mind you i am not hating the show at this point i felt that it lagged in different areas.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:33 am

The car is supposed to stand out.
No, not really. This is a classified hightech supercar. It is not supposed to draw attention to itself or else their cover might get blown. Yet, even so Kitt always drew some kind of attention to himself and that was cool given that he was specifically told by Michael not to do so.
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

PVKR
Stranger

Post by PVKR » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 am

This episode was as close to the original format as we've seen all season. I think the problem that people are having with this new incarnation of KR is that it is almost imposible to recreate the past. For me, my memories of the original are those seen through the eyes of a 6-10 year old. Sure, I've watched the original since, but still have those memories of when I saw them originally. As an adult, it is more difficult to accept the corny-ness of this new show, but try to sit back and take it as it is. I think more people should try to do as such, rather than breaking it down frame by frame.
One pet peeve still...why call him Michael Knight when more and more people know Mike Traceur is not dead??
Outside of that, great episode, they finally seem to be on track...

K.A.C.I.
Operative

Post by K.A.C.I. » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am

GarthKnight08 wrote:Seriously there isnt one person here who can say that they arent tired of seeing the "Billy & Zoey" show moments!
Yeah, there is. I really like the two of them, and I don't appreciate such generalizations. Frankly, without Billy and Zoe, I think KR08 would've bored me into dropping it loooong ago.

It's a minor nitpick, but the plate changed during the episode. When Mike left the SSC, he had the "KNIGHT" plate, but in the scene when he rescued Eddy, the plate read "77KR117" and it did so all the way through the episode.

KITT's timing, by the way, is impeccable.
And Zoe, on top of being majorly hot, is AWESOME.
And, we get a new word in this episode, which kinda made me laugh: "@$$clown". At least he didn't say douche.
We also find out that KITT's machineguns fire at approximately 1,143 rps. Interestingly, this time he deployed only one, and in the center of the hood instead of on the side of the hood. Oh well - again, minor nitpick. But I wish he hadn't done the whole gun thing at all in this episode, or else gone Attack Mode off-screen and pulled up - that's my one and only problem.

Overall, pretty good episode. Julie's cute (Not as hot as Zoe though). I like the story, and KITT's getting more fun by the episode. Billy and Zoe are still hilarious, and the added gag value of those two dimwits who try to steal KITT is nice too.
But most of all...

MOST.
AWESOME.
TURBO BOOST.
EVER!!!

Makes IIRC the second time he's Turbo-boosted in normal mode.
Knight Autonomous Cyber-Automotive Interceptor

cajunknight0153
Operative

Post by cajunknight0153 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 am

true true Knight Rider, very much like the original:

Michael trying a turbo boost that KITT didn't agree to
Michael taking a vacation
Michael kissing a pretty girl
Michael helping out an old friend in trouble
KITT's CO2
the KNIGHT license plate
the 2 guys tryin to steal KITT
and i think KITT has MBS now, cuz i didn't see any blue ripple things when the guys were trying to break in and when the bad guys were shooting KITT

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 am

Knight-Armen wrote:
The car is supposed to stand out.
No, not really. This is a classified hightech supercar. It is not supposed to draw attention to itself or else their cover might get blown. Yet, even so Kitt always drew some kind of attention to himself and that was cool given that he was specifically told by Michael not to do so.
Yes, KITT is supposed to stand out. When someone saw KITT do some thing out of the ordinary or what a typical car could not do such as drive through walls, turboboost, talk, and drive himself. There facial expressions and reactions to what they saw was hilarious. That humor is what made the original knight rider great. You obviously never saw the original series or you would have known that. You are a political correct moonbat who obviously needs a reality check. KITT by this point should be able to decide for himself what the correct choice of action is.
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

Judd
Operative

Post by Judd » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 am

It was a decent episode but nothing fantastic. I did like the turbo boost. I did find Zoe annoying in this episode. I guess I wanted more KITT action. It wasn't that bad though. It got better as it went along.

Knight-Armen
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight-Armen » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 am

Yes, KITT is supposed to stand out. When someone saw KITT do some thing out of the ordinary or what a typical car could not do such as drive through walls, turboboost, talk, and drive himself. There facial expressions and reactions to what they saw was hilarious. That humor is what made the original knight rider great. You obviously never saw the original series or you would have known that. You are a political correct moonbat who obviously needs a reality check. KITT by this point should be able to decide for himself what the correct choice of action is.
No, he was not! He was a government vehicle! You obviously haven't seen the original Knight Rider at all. Well, since you haven't let me tell you that Michael used to tell Kitt how they always should keep a low profile and whenever Kitt said or did something (such as talk or turbo boost) when he was at a risk of being comprimised Michael used to say - Kitt, I guess our cover has been blown. Introduce yourself. etc. etc. or something similar like that. You can't ask people on the street in advance to close their ears or cover their eyes when some government project makes an appearence.
If Kitt is supposed to decide for himself what the correct choice of action would be they wouldn't need Mike to drive him, now would they? I think you're the one who needs a reality check here...
Michael: Kitt what matters to me is who you are not what you look like. Sure we don't have the car so we can't turbo boost so we can't go over 200 miles an hour but it was all icing on the cake anyway

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:35 pm

In the very first episode KITT gets on fire and is brought back to SSC to extinguish it.In this episode it is equipped with full fledged Extinguishers(hard to believe).
And what would you have him do in the first episode? Start pumping air from the headlights, when the entire chassis is set ablaze?

If him speeding at the speed he was didn't put that fire out, random extinguishers that pop from the headlights weren't going to do a thing.
It's a minor nitpick, but the plate changed during the episode. When Mike left the SSC, he had the "KNIGHT" plate, but in the scene when he rescued Eddy, the plate read "77KR117" and it did so all the way through the episode.
Heh, dude, that always happens. It's established that KITT changes the license plate, depending on where he is. When he's in the KITTcave, it usually reads "KNIGHT" or "KR" and when he's on the streets, it's something different.

By the way, in the original, Michael wasn't exactly advertising his talking car, though he wasn't as adamant about keeping it a secret with the "victim of the week", by the end of an episode. The point is moot, however, since this is one of those things that were OK in the '80s, but no so much now. We may call "Knight Rider" prophetic, in the sense that super-weapons can and will think for themselves now, but the reality of a computer car then was much, much closer to that of sci-fi than it is now- and it allowed for a much simpler approach. A supercar, especially one equipped with mini-guns, isn't something you demonstrate for the *?$#'n'giggles.

Otherwise, you know, the MiB might come knocking at your door.

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:39 pm

tmtcnya wrote:Someone mentioned earlier they didnt like the T&A. I beg to differ, wouldnt mind seeing some more of that again. Bring back the T&A from the first episodes along with the plot and turbo boosts from the second half of the season and you have a new Kight Rider.
As a fan of the original series, and I was 11-15 when the first show was around, there's wasn't much T&A in Knight Rider, at least, not as visual as what we've seen before the reboot.

And as a father now of a 7 year old son, who at first hated KR, and now watches the show with me, I don't want to expose him to T&A at this time slot. It's a 8 PM EST show...family hour. If the powers that be give, and I do mean give, KR 08 a 2nd season, they need to keep going in this manner as the final 5 eps. There was action, adventure, humor, and it keeps more to TOS than the beginning 12 eps.

I would love to see a 2nd season of this show. Hopefully, NBC realizes that they need more shows that get the entire family to watch at that time period. I would personally love to see a 1-2 Chuck-Knight Rider Monday evening, followed by Leno...Move Heroes and Medium to Tuesdays, Life and Law & Order (who needs 3 versions of it?...show SUV one week, reg the next, and CI the following) on Wed; 30 Rock, Office, Earl, and that Amy Pohler comedy on Thursdays, and Reality shows like biggest loser and the Chopping Block/Deal or No Deal. who needs programming on the weekends..?

gromia77
Rookie

Post by gromia77 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Just saw the latest ep. A good one :D

That TB was awesome. At first view I didn't even hear that scream of Kitt's :lol: After Mike's comment about Kitt "screaming like a girl" I was like a bit baffled and just had to go back and check the scene again. It was even better than I expected :good:

That scream could've just been a soundbite Kitt picked up from somewhere, not him really screaming.

Mike doesn't know the word "ergonomy"? He should go back to school :? I half expected Kitt to correct him when he said origami :mrgreen: Come to think of it, does he even know what that is :P
Zoe: Burn rubber Kitt!
Kitt: Burning rubber.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Wasn't quite as good as last weeks but the fun elements made up for that. The carjackers, Kitts scream during the insane sideways boost and Michaels quip to Kitt "what you only last 7 seconds? Sarah will have to look into that" were high points for me .This was a fun episode which overall takes presidence above all else.

Surfer_D
Volunteer

Post by Surfer_D » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 pm

This episode was epic!!!!!! I felt like I was watching old Knight Rider reborn :) The way we all want it to be.
New cool stuff in new school, but with old carizma. Damn I should become a poet :)

Great work KR team! The last eisodes are superb and it gets better and better!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Boy seriously you people are easy to please and that's ok. I for one found this episode very lacking in several ways. It wasn't a "bad" episode as say the first 9 or so but it wasn't as spectacular as people make it out to be either. It was another step down from the previous episode.

For one, this episode dragged on horribly. I mean with all the KITT action it had, when KITT was put into use it was almost always in some rediculous over the top manner as an excuse to show off visual effects.

Case in point I get the whole "scanners" thing, yet I found it interesting that KITT's almighty technology could not scan up to a certain distance which forced Michael to have to get out on foot and scan the rest of the way. It just seemed to give KITT even more limitations than he really needs.

The Turbo Boost, come on are you serious? Yeah its cool and all if you thought the movie Speed Racer was not only fun but realistic. I agree that this "jump" which is more of a "flip" defied all measures of logic but I have come to expect this from this show so like many of you, I just "roll with it". You look at Knight to Kings Pawn during the battle with KARRE and you see similair gravity defying logic.

The CO2 bit? Classic Knight Rider for sure but do we have to see special tubes coming out of the headlights and all that? Is it really necessary to say you know, shooting out the CO2 from under the car? This is yet another reason to show off visual effects that didn't need to be there. I wonder just how much that little bit costs to create.

How about KITT's gatling gun? Yet another reason to show off visual effects for the sake of eye candy. First and foremost I don't believe he fired off 4000 rounds or whatever and at what? Did it look like there was 4000 bullet holes in the bridge? Secondly the gun came out of the CENTER of the hood of KITT where as last week they came out of the side corners of the hood. What are there three guns under there then? Or is this another example of the mystical "nanotech" magically conjuring up more gear out of thin air? You notice that unlike last week's guns, this one also had an extending barrel? I bet you could have trimmed some money off the ol budget here with a more creative solution than whipping out the big CG gun to squeek through another scene.

Why didn't KITT race up to protect Mike without being "told" to do it? Classic KITT would race to Michael's aid the moment danger was detected -- yet this KITT despite the progress made last week is still being "told" what to do.

I understand cheesy but even in the original KR, the cheese factor was more with dialogue and character, not so much KITT's functions themselves although you could debate "microjam" at times.

I had trouble following the story at times. I understand the bit with the car thieves being a nod back to Knight of the Phoenix but the problem here is they didn't go anywhere. At least in the pilot as other members pointed out, the thieves stole KITT and were taught a lesson. Here they're just horrendously incompetent comedy relief.

I guess you could debate well they were there to reveal the whole "methane" connection but I still don't understand how this even matters? Why didn't KITT detect this sooner? Isn't KITT consistantly scanning around to help out Mike?

It just seemed like another measure of a story that struggled to go anywhere and had to find some sort of conclusion before the hour ran out. We get another slapped together anti-climatic ending with yet another bar fight. I guess I could understand the roundabout nature of starting with a fight with the kid from Home Improvement (Brad I believe - Zachery Ty Bryan) and ending with a fight with him.

So they show his father Mr. Bilson upset with him --- ok you get the whole red herring thing where you believe his dad is the crooked guy behind the fires and then you learn that it's the son. I can understand that but it doesn't really go anywhere after the dad is declared "dead". I guess its implied his son caused the heart attack? They never go anywhere with it and that feels like more a matter of convience than believability.

Since they proved that the kid cut the brake lines, that solidfies him being the villain and since daddy went in the bar and punished Jr. (and later dies) his father is free from any wrong doing and everyone is happy. Meanwhile the fact the bar sits on methane and is thus worth millions of dollars makes no difference to the bar owner because of sedimental value and promises to her father Sonny. That's all well and good and I can understand being stubborn but if your bar is sitting on highly flammable gases, all the nostalgia in the world isn't going to stop it from some day burning down in fireball of chaos that will no doubt kill everyone in said bar and result in said lawsuits that will close said bar if said bar isn't destroyed in the process --- yes real logic at work here folks.

I still didn't understand how the fires were started in the first place. Was it spontanous releases of methane that just randomly caught on fire or was it arson? If it was arson wouldn't the arsonists get burned alive from the ignition of the methane?

Then there's the "everyone from Mike's past comes to visit him" angle. Really? How long is this going to keep happening where you have to seperate "Mike Traceur" and his gang o' friends from "Michael Knight" the man who isn't supposed to exist? Yet it seems like every other episode or so there is someone (in the reboot now?) that asks for Mike's help or knows him in some way or another from his "early days".

I dislike the continued introduction of slang that shouldn't be taught in a tv show geared towards "children" -- really do you need to teach your kids what "hoochies" means did you cover "douche" yet? how about "assclown"?

But ok so you're thinking -- Well VK thanks for raining on our parade again -- you never like anything.

So I'll tell you what I did like

I liked the fact that HERO KITT (not Attack KITT) actually showed some measure of invulnerbility by crashing through a flaming wooden fence and taking hits from the thieves' equipment. I like the fact that Mike like his father sought to help out the damsel in distress because it was the right thing to do -- not because he had to or was ordered to do it.

I like that KITT was at least somewhat more relatable and not such a robot this episode.

I like that Zoey isn't being geared as some sex-object as much and actually proved she has some level of intelligence more than spouting sexual references and explained to Billy why she "bosses him around" because she's his boss.

I also like how Billy pulls out his credentials and explains why he doesn't think that makes any sense. If Billy is the tech geek why is Zoey his boss? Because she speaks several languages? Well you know it might be cool to order a friggin Big Mac or a Pizza in several different languages but it does nothing for technology. I think when it comes to hacking and programming, Billy has Zoey beat. She had to cheat with equipment that is quite frankly technological BS to prove her point...however it goes to show that as a team, all three of them solved the case and really that's what the people BEHIND THE SCENES need to have...teamwork.

I liked the black guy (sorry I'm bad with names) but I didn't quite understand his point of setting the fire. I understand he wanted to be a hero and all but it didn't seem to fit with his profile of being a pacifiest "bouncer". Setting a fire, no matter the reason behind it is a destructive/violent act.

Regardless though, he was a interesting character added to the mix and in true Knight Rider fashion, Mike shows someone the error of their ways and brings about redemption.

I still don't get the Michael/Sarah relationship and I'm really sick of the on again off again drama of it. It's getting as bad as Clark and Lana on Smallville. Since they didn't show Mike actually sleeping with the bar girl, its yet another ambigious form of closure that we'll never know for sure.

I also liked the "You Can't Go Home" references. As a lone crusader who has given up a former life you have to come to the conclusion to be the hero you need to be, you can't go back to the older life you used to live and I think Mike learned that things have changed for him, that he can't just settle down with his former love interests and go back to the way things used to be. I think that was powerful message and the idea that we romanticize memories of places and situations is a very realistic psycological thing we can all relate to. We remember things being happier and safer than they really were.

All in all this episode for me while it had more eye candy this time around lacked the solid structure of last week's episode. This episode did not feel as much like the original KR to me than last weeks which was infinately more believable save for the over the top galting guns that KITT could somehow miraculous ensure would not hit the drug dealer, who miraculously chose not to move the fraction of an inch that would have turned him into swiss cheese.

But hey it's Knight Rider right? You just roll with the rediculous moments, the unbelievable logic, the weakly constructed story points, you roll with all of it because apparently what Knight Rider is now today is nothing more than mindless entertainment.

If you love the show because it entertains you week after week then NBC has earned their paychecks and I'm sure you'll get another slapped together eye candy filled season out of the deal. I'll admit the show is getting better than how it started out but time is going to tell if its too little too late or if Knight Rider has some NOS left in the old pipes to turbo boost its way into a second chance to prove itself.

Whether you like the new series or dislike the new series what matters most is that you keep watching it for better or worse because in the end what matters to them is ratings.

Speaking of ratings...the lack of a next episode preview was very odd to me, in fact it's pretty grim. Look at shows like Hells Kitchen and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles --- when they go on hiatus for a week they usually say something like "And in two weeks come back for etc. etc." but why didn't NBC do this with Knight Rider?

I've seen more than enough previews for The Celebrity Apprentice coming back, I've seen stuff for Chuck, and Life, and yet it seems like Knight Rider keeps getting the shaft? Instead we get Jimmy NO TALENT Fallon? Really?

If GST talked to the right people about getting some more commercials on the air --- why did they skimp on promoting the last episode which is no doubt supposed to be impressive enough to have people want a second season? Why in the blue hell would you not promote it? It's like the kiss of death.

There's quicksand out there and I hope KITT can find a way out of it.

Till next time...

=VK=
:dash:

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Billy really cracks me up :lol: Also Zoe and Billy's relationship and they way they talk to each also make me chuckle. There so funny. But there doesn't seem to be much of this going on with KI3T and Michael which concerns me becasue there relationship is crucial to the sucess of the show.

In Knight of the phoenix (1st episode) KI2T and Michael were cracking jokes (well argueing) which was funny e.g

KITT:...Where beverages are consumed largley remember this is business not pleasure.
Michael:Your as much fun as a divorse (lol) which is not a bad idea considering..
KI2T:I want custody of me (lol)
Micheal: yah no i should of gotten rid of you before i turned you on now i can't shut u up. (lol) (slams door)
Micheal: hi lady's (lol - he looks like a right wally cuz he's talking to a car with no 1 in it lollll)

(from memory btw.. lol)

This should be implemented in the new series.

:kitt:
Michael:“KITT I NEED YAH!”
Kitt:“ON MY WAY MICHAEL!”

Garthe Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Garthe Knight » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 pm

I loved every little bit of this episode.
Good old classic Knight Rider stuff.
Guys stealing KITT, Michael helping a bar owner, great car chasing scene and escaping with a great turbo boost.
No transformation!!! Nice gadgets on KITT, fire extinguisher, gun, invulnerability against bullets and the crowbar...

If that's new Knight Rider, it's not far from the old and I want more. :good:
This episode was what I always wanted new KR to be:
fun, action, heart and a talking car.