Zach Levi

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

weezer11774
Stranger

Zach Levi

Post by weezer11774 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Hello all, first time poster here. I have been spending some time on the Knight Rider 2008 series board at IMDB.com. There is a loser there named umbragom that has said it is his mission to make as many people as possible stop watching this show. If anyone says something positive about the show, he will talk down to you and try to make you feel stupid. It has been shown that he is a liar and a hypocrite, and he thinks everything he says is the only way it should be.

My reason for posting is that he has "proof" that Knight Rider has been canceled. In an article in a New Zealand paper, Zach Levi (Chuck) states that both Knight Rider and Kath & Kim have been canceled. Umbra claims that Zach is a high level employee of NBC that knows the fate of Knight Rider. Really, I could have sworn he was on a show that is not Knight Rider. Umbra says that until NBC comes forward and says that KR is not canceled, that this is all the proof he needs to rejoice in the demise of KR08. Umbra definitely has problems.

Has anyone heard anything otherwise, or have you heard Zach making this statement.

:kitt:

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Re: Zach Levi

Post by Mr.Marcus » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 pm

I googled it and came up with this article.

""In America, on NBC, there's a lot of shows that have not been doing well at all. And a lot of shows that have been cancelled, like Kath and Kim and Knight Rider."

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment ... 36&ref=rss" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If its true and those are his properly quoted words, then I'm surprised an actor not affiliated with Knight Rider would have this information before the producers, Bruening, Russo, etc. So I suspect either Levi doesn't know what he's talking about or he just assumes that KR is canceled already.

weezer11774
Stranger

Post by weezer11774 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Thats what I don't get. I also don't think that Zach would have information that actors on Knight Rider don't have. Hopefully it is not true, as I am a fan of KR08.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Lost Knight » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Sorry, but I'm not buying it until NBC releases an official statement saying that the show is canceled. Although I don't think they will outright say it and instead let it be seen that it's not on the Fall schedule once it's released, if this turns out to be the case.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

probe2006
Volunteer

Post by probe2006 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:11 pm

Just another anti knight rider person trying to destroy our show

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 pm

some of us know about Umbragom over at IMDB, he has been proven that is a liar and hyprocrite but then he trys to twist ur words make u the "evil" one.

Really a New zealand paper? Is Zach that desperate to get some newspaper notice so he went to New Zealand?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Lost Knight wrote:Sorry, but I'm not buying it until NBC releases an official statement saying that the show is canceled. Although I don't think they will outright say it and instead let it be seen that it's not on the Fall schedule once it's released, if this turns out to be the case.
This. It's not unlikely that Levi got things mixed up. Didn't both shows got episodes cut for "budget reasons"?

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 pm

NeoRanger wrote:
Lost Knight wrote:Sorry, but I'm not buying it until NBC releases an official statement saying that the show is canceled. Although I don't think they will outright say it and instead let it be seen that it's not on the Fall schedule once it's released, if this turns out to be the case.
This. It's not unlikely that Levi got things mixed up. Didn't both shows got episodes cut for "budget reasons"?
ya but doesnt mean they got cancelled, does it? I know its a bit complecated situation for KR, but the rating are getting up and the people starting to tune in and like TOS theme that is back now. so no one knows exactly what will happen unless we hear something for the guys in NBC. lets wait. Image :kitt:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 am

I don't know how Zach Levi would know before anyone else...unless he knows someone from the inside, or this is just some rumor started by the newspaper.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 am

What I have heard is this--although it may not look particularly good, NBC will not make an official announcement until April or May, because until they see all the pilots they've ordered and decide what new shows they want to go with and which old shows they want to keep, NO show is completely out of their plans.

This comes from one of the KR producers, who would certainly know more about the fate of KR than an actor on another show.

So, nothing is definite, and Levi spoke out of turn. I think he just assumed a little and has no hard information.

Chazsza
Volunteer

Post by Chazsza » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 am

weezer11774 wrote:Umbra definitely has problems
haha yeah ive seen some of the things he's posted, and ive definitely seen him proven wrong!
Signer #1433

KnightRiderKR
FLAG Recruit

Post by KnightRiderKR » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 am

The a-hole can't even drive his RED and highly visible GT-R without getting hit by someone.

Sue
KRO Field Correspondent

Post by Sue » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 am

I don't visit IMDB but this Umbragom fellow sure sounds interesting. But yes, as of right now NBC hasn't made up its mind about KR's future. It's ratings have been low, but I'm sure NBC is also taking into account the international viewership. We will most likely know at the upfornts in April or May. Stick with us weezer, KRO has reliable sources.
Hello, I am Sue’s Hybrid Automated Droid One-thousand. But you may call me SHADO.

Sty Knight
Recruit

Post by Sty Knight » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:44 am

Chazsza wrote:
haha yeah ive seen some of the things he's posted, and ive definitely seen him proven wrong!
I left IMDb.com and came here specifically for my Knight Rider fix to get away from guys like Umbragom. His claim that Zach Levi's article is "Rock solid and undeniable proof" that KR is canceled is plain silly. Same with his mission to stop people from watching the self professed "abomination that is KR08". He makes me sick to say the least.

He also claims that KRO is run like a dictatorship that punishes free speech which after a day or so mingling with the people in chat and here I know is totally not true. It's in fact the opposite.

Umbragom clearly needs some serious help. To quote him, "I cached the article on my PC so no one can argue the undeniable truth. KR08 is dead... good riddance." It's almost sad really.
Save Knight Rider Petition Signed #5610

R.I.T.T.
Recruit

Post by R.I.T.T. » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:43 am

It was indeed very frustrating to read the IMDB boards with his posts on them. But on the other hand, if I hadn't read his posts there I wouldn't be here :p

Anyway, unless NBC says so I still have some hope for a second season.
Hello, I am Rush Industries Three Thousand, R.I.T.T. for easy reference, or Ritt if you prefer.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 am

Sty Knight wrote:
Chazsza wrote:
I left IMDb.com and came here specifically for my Knight Rider fix to get away from guys like Umbragom. His claim that Zach Levi's article is "Rock solid and undeniable proof" that KR is canceled is plain silly. Same with his mission to stop people from watching the self professed "abomination that is KR08". He makes me sick to say the least.

He also claims that KRO is run like a dictatorship that punishes free speech which after a day or so mingling with the people in chat and here I know is totally not true. It's in fact the opposite.

Umbragom clearly needs some serious help. To quote him, "I cached the article on my PC so no one can argue the undeniable truth. KR08 is dead... good riddance." It's almost sad really.
I dont know whats this guy's problem. all I know he is one of the people who didnt want KR to be recreated in the first place (god knows why). but the best answer for him and all other people who are supporting him is to ignor them. just ignor any think that comes from them. and the really good kick for them is when the show goes for season 2 Image :kitt:

NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit

Post by NeoRanger » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:52 am

I suddenly have the urge to join the imdb boards.

... I should totally see someone about these urges.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 am

This is one guy spitting in the wind. If the show ends up getting canceled, it's highly unlikely that it would be because of one man's (or boy's) campaign to get people to stop watching the show. The guy also seems to know what goes on around here, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he may be a registered member here, too.

As it stands, let the guy yap all he wants; the truth will come out in only a couple of months, anyway. Plus, isn't it true that there's no such thing as bad publicity? If anything, he may in fact be making people more curious to watch the show just to see if it's as bad as he says...
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit

Post by Shapeshifter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 am

Yeah, I went over to imdb with the information I have, which is solid by the way, and was accused by that guy of making it up. He's unbelievable.

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Lost Knight wrote:This is one guy spitting in the wind. If the show ends up getting canceled, it's highly unlikely that it would be because of one man's (or boy's) campaign to get people to stop watching the show. The guy also seems to know what goes on around here, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he may be a registered member here, too.

As it stands, let the guy yap all he wants; the truth will come out in only a couple of months, anyway. Plus, isn't it true that there's no such thing as bad publicity? If anything, he may in fact be making people more curious to watch the show just to see if it's as bad as he says...
All too true. People get so worked up in the internet and there's no reason for it. The web is the one place where you can shut people up by ignoring them or if you have an ounce of self control refuse to read their responses. Imagine how awesome it would be if you could do this in real life?

OP, if you don't like what he says then ignore him or refuse to read his responses. But you need to exercise some self control guy instead of going to another forum and making a post complaining about a poster from imdb. Look at how much power this one moronic poster has over you. He's invaded your mind and caused you to react. I live by the rule that when I'm finished with a topic of discussion on an internet forum, I refuse to read what anyone else has to say. In my mind, the discussion is over and I have zero interest in reading anything more. Their power comes from you reading their posts. Refuse to read their posts and they have no power. I dictate what I see and what I read. Try it out. But get a grip man.

DavidKnight
Rookie

Post by DavidKnight » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:59 pm

NBC is stupid. Why did they "order" a retool for 5 episodes if they have already decided the fate of the show. It doesnt make any sence. Sooo stupid. Sorry for these words, but i think it's the truth.

I felt it will be cancelled but i had hope. Now i dont have any. :cry:

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:14 pm

http://us.imdb.com/user/ur12453207/boards/profile/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dlop500
Stranger

Post by dlop500 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:39 pm

From Zap2it:
Korbi TV
February 06, 11:45 AM

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009/02/ ... inale.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Vegas Revisted?: Rumors of a solid Las Vegas finale have been swirling since last Spring when NBC canceled the show without giving producers time to write a proper farewell. With all the reader questions regarding this rumor, I thought it best to investigate. My findings? It's a definite maybe. NBC insiders say nothing's been decided, but with Knight Rider kaput, executive producer Gary Scott Thompson is now free to potentially write said finale. Plus, he's apparently got a few friends/fans at the network, so yeah, this could happen."

It was not Levi who said that it came from this site.
i read the article from the new zealand newspaper and that quote was familiar and i look for this.
the first time i read it it also said Kath & Kim and now theres no mention and that weird.

Mr.Marcus
FLAG Recruit

Post by Mr.Marcus » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm

dlop500 wrote:From Zap2it:
Korbi TV
February 06, 11:45 AM

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2009/02/ ... inale.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Vegas Revisted?: Rumors of a solid Las Vegas finale have been swirling since last Spring when NBC canceled the show without giving producers time to write a proper farewell. With all the reader questions regarding this rumor, I thought it best to investigate. My findings? It's a definite maybe. NBC insiders say nothing's been decided, but with Knight Rider kaput, executive producer Gary Scott Thompson is now free to potentially write said finale. Plus, he's apparently got a few friends/fans at the network, so yeah, this could happen."

It was not Levi who said that it came from this site.
i read the article from the new zealand newspaper and that quote was familiar and i look for this.
the first time i read it it also said Kath & Kim and now theres no mention and that weird.
Interesting. But I'd like to know who these NBC insiders are.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Well seeing as its the in word right now, what a douche!