No Knight Rider commercials seen

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

johntee
Volunteer

No Knight Rider commercials seen

Post by johntee » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:02 am

Hi:

I just saw commercials during Biggest Loser and saw no mention of Knight Rider but did see back to back commercials for Life and Law & Order. But correct me if I am wrong aren't they both on the possible chopping block with Knight Rider. C'mon NBC at least attempt to get more viewers for Knight Rider.

KnightINSTINCT
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: No Knight Rider commercials seen

Post by KnightINSTINCT » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 am

NBC says, "NO!"

Who cares now anyway? I'm satisfied with the ratings Knight Rider picks up without any promotion, and you should too.

If the show dies, the show dies. And I'll just watch the only other show on tv that barely interests me: Terminator SCC

New episodes of that start this Friday!

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:49 am

I think that they have plans for a second season, but the first season might not be very good, so they're just airing these, and when the second(possibly even more improved)season arrives,they'll promote the heck out of it.

It's just an assumption,but that's just optimistic thinking.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

triran
Rookie

Post by triran » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:I think that they have plans for a second season, but the first season might not be very good, so they're just airing these, and when the second(possibly even more improved)season arrives,they'll promote the heck out of it.

I would tend to agree, the second half of the season so far is far better than before and the ratings are going up without advertising and taking into account the people watching in the US on HULU and stuff like that.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:15 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:I think that they have plans for a second season, but the first season might not be very good, so they're just airing these, and when the second(possibly even more improved)season arrives,they'll promote the heck out of it.

you know, my whole family will be very happy if we got a 2nd season. every week we get together and watch KR :lol: Image :kitt:

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 am

NBC might not think it would be a good idea to advertise two episodes left...Hopefully KR will be picked up for a season two, and they'll promote the heck out of it!...maybe, and if not,we the fans will take charge...if we're strong enough, and make sure NBC does!
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:NBC might not think it would be a good idea to advertise two episodes left...Hopefully KR will be picked up for a season two, and they'll promote the heck out of it!...maybe, and if not,we the fans will take charge...if we're strong enough, and make sure NBC does!
they should man, really they should Image :kitt: