Facebook: Knight Rider Page

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Facebook: Knight Rider Page

Post by GT500KR » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:16 pm

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages ... e01b&ref=s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has anyone attempted to tell the 60,700+ "fans" of Knight Rider on Facebook about the petition and campaigning letters?
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

t.b.77b
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Facebook: Knight Rider Page

Post by t.b.77b » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:37 pm

I have not posted it but I believe that I remember seeing a post on their wall that mentions at least the petition if not the campaign as a whole.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

t.b.77b
Operative

Post by t.b.77b » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Update: As a fan on the facebook page I have just written a review for the show and in it I went into great detail about our campaign and even added the addresses for the movements that we have going on right now. Here is what I wrote:
I loved last nights episode eveen thought he ratings were considerable lower with 4.49 million tuning in I thought that the episode was great.

http://knightrideronline.com/knight_rid ... /campaign/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At this point we need all the support we can get so that we get a second season so check out this website with links to two letters you can send into NBC and an online petition with 3849 signatures so far. These things us at KRO believe will help our chances for a second season and with the new direction of the show we believe that it has a lot of potentioal with the last five being very good ones.
I hope this long review will get a lot of peoples attention.

Edit: The message is not wanting to post so if I have to change something I will post it. It is saying that some content of the message has been reported abusive by facebook users even though I haven't even posted it.

Edit 2: Because of the message still popping up I decided to just make a topic on the mini forum about it with the message revised a little. I have updated the quote above to the new message.
Save the series! Save the world!
Tell you friends to tune in Wednesdays at 8 p.m.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 am

Its better as a board topic because ppl wont miss it.

That group is growing every hour, be cool to get all of those ppl to save petition and send letters
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 pm

I've actually been a member of that group on Facebook for over a year now, I think. I stared posting to help generate buzz for the backdoor pilot a few weeks before the premiere. The last I posted there was to clarify a lot of misconceptions people had about the 2008 backdoor pilot. While as of late my posts have been of a negative tone here regarding the new series, all of my posts there have been positive and informative and hopefully got a few people to stick around to watch the show. I'd say most of those members are "casual" fans but not die-hard enough to join sites like this or loyally watch every episode.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Looks like everyday that about 100+ ppl are becoming a "fan" on the page.
~Jay Leno

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 pm

The petition and campaign is well documented on the facebook fan page.
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

Knytemare
Volunteer

Post by Knytemare » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:33 am

I just became a fan on Facebook. Didnt know it was there until you posted a link! Course, I rarely ever go on Facebook either, haha!
"I am the Knight Industries Roving Assistant, but you may call me KIRA for short."