KR Ratings

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

User avatar
NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 2:36 pm

Re: KR Ratings

Post by NeoRanger » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:58 am

And right there, on the first post, we have proof about how little writing quality matters to the ratings. How in the world does "Ghost Whisperer" get 6.7 mil? It's a serialized chick flick with ghosts!

User avatar
Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Winter Haven, FLA
Contact:

Re: KR Ratings

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 am

NeoRanger wrote:And right there, on the first post, we have proof about how little writing quality matters to the ratings. How in the world does "Ghost Whisperer" get 6.7 mil? It's a serialized chick flick with ghosts!


And not even a good one at that....
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

User avatar
Knight007
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am

Re: KR Ratings

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 am

Faithful Car KRO wrote:
NeoRanger wrote:And right there, on the first post, we have proof about how little writing quality matters to the ratings. How in the world does "Ghost Whisperer" get 6.7 mil? It's a serialized chick flick with ghosts!


And not even a good one at that....

Tell me about it, I always have a clash with my wife when she starts watching this show on TV.Image :kitt:

DrWho2005
Operative
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:56 am

Re: KR Ratings

Post by DrWho2005 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 am

well, thats just hte opinion of a few of you..
A lot of people Like Ghost Whisperer. I love it and JLH's huge hips.

Face it, more people like that show than KR08

User avatar
NeoRanger
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 2:36 pm

Re: KR Ratings

Post by NeoRanger » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 am

And more people eat burgers three meals a day instead of a salad every now and then. It doesn't mean I can't laugh at their faces, when I'm playing football and they recover from that triple-bypass.

Besides, that's the point. If people actually like that second-rate supernatural chick-flick, there is no reason they can't like Knight Rider. Someone's just going to have to work out a proper plan.

User avatar
knightendo77
Operative
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:10 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Re: KR Ratings

Post by knightendo77 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 am

Another quick question: What about episodes bought legally online? Like on iTunes and the Xbox Marketplace? Are there others? Should these be taken into account, and if so is there any way to find out so we can show these to NBC too?
knightendo77
"I'm a Goofy Goober."

I'm on Bebo - knightendo_phil

User avatar
Rainack
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:43 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Squaw Valley, CA
Contact:

Re: KR Ratings

Post by Rainack » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 am

Knight007 wrote:
Faithful Car KRO wrote:
NeoRanger wrote:And right there, on the first post, we have proof about how little writing quality matters to the ratings. How in the world does "Ghost Whisperer" get 6.7 mil? It's a serialized chick flick with ghosts!


And not even a good one at that....

Tell me about it, I always have a clash with my wife when she starts watching this show on TV.Image :kitt:


I beg to differ. There are men who like the show, too. Before he passed away, my husband watched it with me weekly, from the very first episode. :wink:
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Locked