Why the blacked out windows?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Why the blacked out windows?

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:55 pm

lunchmeat wrote:That's true. The jailbreak scene was one of the best ones in that regard - I liked the whole "hey, what is that" with the guard seeing KI3T in Attack Mode through the binoculars, approaching at very high speed. It fit the pacing really well and saved valuable time.

They could do a really cool scene where KI3T is driving on a crowded highway, really fast, avoiding traffic and the like. (Think of the freeway scene from The Matrix: Reloaded.) - and we're seeing this from a side view. We see KI3T weaving through traffic, and he passes some semis and large trucks on one side.....while the camera's passing on the other. He's transforming into Attack Mode at this time....but because he's passing behind vehicles, we only catch glimpses of this; kind of like a "strobe" effect. I think it could be really cool...I only wish that I could make an example of what I'm seeing in my mind.

But yeah....I'm open to creative scenes like this.
That would be pretty cool. I also liked the tunnel scene too. ^_^

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Post by lunchmeat » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Glad you like my imagination, Lynda! :D
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 pm

blowersho wrote:The other day I watched the pilot again and the auto cruise sequences were very well done, really made KITT feel like he was alive and capable of thought, now he seems like a lifeless dud that just takes orders.
That's the part of KR08 that saddens me.GST treats KI3T like a mere talking prop.It's improving, but I want to see more.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9