Live Discussion - Fight Knight

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

lunchmeat
FLAG Recruit

Re: Live Discussion - Fight Knight

Post by lunchmeat » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:29 pm

I want to see him hit at least 200 in Attack Mode, on a straightaway or something. That's coming fairly close to the record speed for a non-open-wheel car. KI3T should be able, logically, to hit 150 in Normal Mode without much fuss; speeds above that would be helped by the aerodynamics of Attack Mode.

I really want KI3T to be faster than a McLaren F1 or any similar car. He can't possibly be as maneuverable as an Indy car or anything like that, but it'd be awesome to really KNOW that on a straightaway, he could beat anything (with the use of Turbo Boost). It's all part of the appeal.
If I am destroyed... ...so shall you be. -KARR

ShadowRider
Recruit

Re: Live Discussion - Fight Knight

Post by ShadowRider » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Sorry for the late reply but I just saw the episode. It had a great feel to it, it was almost like original series. I liked this episode.

But one thing that nearly ruined this ep for me was the damn transformation into a pickup truck when entering the forest. I hate the whole transformation into another vehicle -thing - Attack Mode is ok since it somewhat resembles SPM and the car isn't changed that much.

But why couldn't it just be a Mustang driving in the woods, why did it have to be a truck? I mean TOS had moment were the Trans Am was in places were no-one would normally go witgh a sports car (ie. Hills of Fire, that woodcutter-episode). The car look out of place but it was neat that it did.