Episodes Never Seen

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
User avatar
jimknight
Rookie
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Episodes Never Seen

Post by jimknight » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Are there any episodes on here that noone has ever seen.

last night i saw silent knight for the first time and thought it was a really good episode. i now going to look through the collection and see if there is any other episodes i have missed
:kitt:

User avatar
Harry Singh Jr.
Operative
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: South Ozone Park NY
Contact:

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm

You should check out the Knight Rider Bloopers on youtube :)
[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u153/NYChubby/1234577192.jpg[/IMG]

User avatar
David
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:51 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Earth

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by David » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Pretty sure there are a handful of season 4 eps I've never seen. Will get round to it one day I suppose, but the abundance of Stupid Pursuit Mode stuff and cut price production values in S4 has me in no hurry...

Drifty
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Richmond, Surrey, UK

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by Drifty » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Some of season 4 didn't have the SPM, same as this season doesn't feature the transformations in some eps.

User avatar
Ontario Knight
Operative
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by Ontario Knight » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Funny thing about the bloopers on youtube is that I actually found out about the episode "Scent of the roses" and that the ending music is actually different then in the actual episode that was aired..The reason for the change was as I found out through a source years ago when I visited Universal in California was that the episode was to be the last episode planned, however the series did continue, and that song was changed due to it feeling that it was like as if the series was to end. Now I don't know if that is rumour but that was from a employee that was a KR fan and worked on the set back in 1987. However how that blooper ended was actually pretty cool....

User avatar
Harry Singh Jr.
Operative
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: South Ozone Park NY
Contact:

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by Harry Singh Jr. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Another blooper which actually went on screen, is when KITT vs KARR for the second time. If you look close to the left side of the explosion, when the collide, you actually se KITT fall backwards.
[IMG]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u153/NYChubby/1234577192.jpg[/IMG]

User avatar
PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2363
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:20 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: MI

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Ontario Knight wrote:Funny thing about the bloopers on youtube is that I actually found out about the episode "Scent of the roses" and that the ending music is actually different then in the actual episode that was aired..The reason for the change was as I found out through a source years ago when I visited Universal in California was that the episode was to be the last episode planned, however the series did continue, and that song was changed due to it feeling that it was like as if the series was to end. Now I don't know if that is rumour but that was from a employee that was a KR fan and worked on the set back in 1987. However how that blooper ended was actually pretty cool....


Yes, the Scent of Roses was intended on being at the very least, a season finale, but NBC moved it up due to sweeps due to the whole wedding thing. Anyway, it's not a rumor, it's a fact and I think Hasselhoff has mentioned it on a few occasions. I think you must have meant 1986, maybe 1985 because the series ended in the first half of 1986.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

User avatar
Ontario Knight
Operative
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 pm

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by Ontario Knight » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:
Ontario Knight wrote:Funny thing about the bloopers on youtube is that I actually found out about the episode "Scent of the roses" and that the ending music is actually different then in the actual episode that was aired..The reason for the change was as I found out through a source years ago when I visited Universal in California was that the episode was to be the last episode planned, however the series did continue, and that song was changed due to it feeling that it was like as if the series was to end. Now I don't know if that is rumour but that was from a employee that was a KR fan and worked on the set back in 1987. However how that blooper ended was actually pretty cool....


Yes, the Scent of Roses was intended on being at the very least, a season finale, but NBC moved it up due to sweeps due to the whole wedding thing. Anyway, it's not a rumor, it's a fact and I think Hasselhoff has mentioned it on a few occasions. I think you must have meant 1986, maybe 1985 because the series ended in the first half of 1986.


Actually you are right its 1986...

User avatar
Knight007
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by Knight007 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:05 am

Harry Singh Jr. wrote:Another blooper which actually went on screen, is when KITT vs KARR for the second time. If you look close to the left side of the explosion, when the collide, you actually se KITT fall backwards.

this is a good note. I will go back and have a look :wink: :kitt:

User avatar
necrophilissimo
Rookie
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Episodes Never Seen

Post by necrophilissimo » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 am

The music in the Scent of Roses ending is temp music; It's from Jerry Goldsmith's 'First Blood / Rambo' soundtracks. It suits the scene quite well, though.
TAGAP: The Apocalyptic Game About Penguins - Join the penguin apocalypse!

Locked