Which 3 Hours of Shows Do You Cut

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

devox
Volunteer

Which 3 Hours of Shows Do You Cut

Post by devox » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:46 pm

I'm just found link for voting which 3 hours of shows do they cut

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/12/09/wh ... chuck/9340" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

DO NOT vote for KR!! :) but for some others; like Kath & Kim, Biggest Loser, Life ... :D
and if you want voting 2x, 3x,... 100x just disable your cookies and try again :) hehe

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Which 3 Hours of Shows Do You Cut

Post by KRAvengerII » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 pm

yeah, i knew I'd regret doing that; guess which show is in the lead? :(
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 pm

The thing is Biggest Loser will be always on, due to its like the only reality show that actually helps ppl.
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 pm

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST!!! It's casting a vote against KR everytime it's clicked! Use this one instead http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/12/09/wh ... -kim-chuck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KRAvengerII
FLAG Recruit

Post by KRAvengerII » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Darn. I couldn't vote for "Howie do it." "WHY he do it?"
KITT: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Michael: More like Turbo Boosted.

devox
Volunteer

Post by devox » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Stylez wrote:DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST!!! It's casting a vote against KR everytime it's clicked! Use this one instead http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/12/09/wh ... -kim-chuck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
man this is the same.I check allready this and it's not voting against KR evertytime it's clicked.

It's cool people just voting :)

Stylez
FLAG Recruit

Post by Stylez » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:20 pm

devox wrote:
Stylez wrote:DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN THE FIRST POST!!! It's casting a vote against KR everytime it's clicked! Use this one instead http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/12/09/wh ... -kim-chuck" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
man this is the same.I check allready this and it's not voting against KR evertytime it's clicked.

Well when I clicked on your link it showed Knight Rider in bold and when I hovered the mouse over the blue bar it said I had cast a vote for Knight Rider. It wouldn't let me vote until I cleared my cookies. Maybe it's a glitch on their end, who knows, all I know is what happen on mine.

devox
Volunteer

Post by devox » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Stylez wrote:
devox wrote:

Well when I clicked on your link it showed Knight Rider in bold and when I hovered the mouse over the blue bar it said I had cast a vote for Knight Rider. It wouldn't let me vote until I cleared my cookies. Maybe it's a glitch on their end, who knows, all I know is what happen on mine.
yes if you have cookies enabled :) KR is not higer, test and you will see.all other shows are growing up, KR not :)

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Kath & Kims ahead with 4300 votes

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

You guys realize that this is something that's well over a month old right? It was discussed back then as well, a little searching doesn't hurt. :good: Not to mention that link seems to be dead now, at least to me anyway.

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=13109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=13060&start=100#p156178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

devox
Volunteer

Post by devox » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:54 pm

that's your problem, not mine :)