Advertising on Pwinsider.com

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

March2875
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Advertising on Pwinsider.com

Post by March2875 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Ive emailed Dave Scherer about purchasing an advertisment on the free site of PWinsder.com, as well as trying to see if He will post an article on PwPOP another site they run that deals with all things pop culture movies, tv, sports, video games comic books. Its a HUGE male audience Pro Wrestling is. So I thought it would be some great avenues to explore. I'll let you know what I find out.

I have sent a letter to NBC, ive also got 25 or so coworkers to send them in as well. Most of them actually do watch the show also. A few who don't watch did it for me as a favor. Every little bit helps.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Re: Advertising on Pwinsider.com

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:22 am

I dont live in the US, but I think any effort is needed to increase the number of viewers :kitt:

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:36 pm

I just received an email back from Dave Scherer. He asked what kind of budget we'd have to spend on an ad. Sounds like its very expensive. Way more than I could ever go at it alone probably. I'l see how long an ad would run for $100.00 which is the most I could do alone. otherwise I guess that avenue is out.

However He did say that He would be HAPPY to post an article about our Save Knight Rider Campaign on PWPOP.com. We just have to write something up. Im not a good writer those letters were great would anyone want to try writing an article for us and id email it to him so He can post it on PWPOP for us. We should put a link to that website we designed telling interested people how to help save the show also.

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Should we develop a pool that us members could Paypal someone and setup some air time?
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

March2875
FLAG Recruit

Post by March2875 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 pm

No. There is no use trying this option. Its way to expensive. I wrote an article about our cause and had it posted to their website anyway. So that would bring just as many if not more. if its still up check it out PWIPOP.com.