karr wil return again?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

devox
Volunteer

karr wil return again?

Post by devox » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 am

I'm not pretty sure if i understand correct the end of this video that everything it is posible that karr vill return again(or just chip of karr).

Here is link of the video and check this out if this is posible or i don't understand good this :)

http://vimeo.com/2904076?pg=embed&sec=2904076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: karr wil return again?

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 am

He said that everything's possible since KARR is basically an AI on a on a chip. Which is that the KARR AI is nothing really but software, which he is. He's a member of the VFX team and a member here, not a writer for the show, he was just saying that it was possible due to what KARR is, not that this KARR will be back.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 am

We saw Ki3t upload himself to the web for protection. Its just as plausible that KARR would do the same before his body was destroyed

Slim_Knight
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Slim_Knight » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:27 pm

If he does come back, that would be SWEET. especially since KARR has a fixation with Mike, since Mike was his original driver.
KITT: Michael, your blood alcohol level is far too high to allow you to take the wheel.
MIKE: That’s fine. I don’t wanna drive anyway. I want a burger. Take me to a drive-thru.

Mr. M
Rookie

Post by Mr. M » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Unless they decide to tie the original series in with this one and come up with a creative explanation for using the KARR chip/program again, I can do without KARR altogether. Even if we say KR08 is a standalone series and no longer a continuation from the original I thought the KARR episide was done very poorly. :karr:

To me, this will always be KARR ---> Image

Aydann.
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Aydann. » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Karr will most likely always be "alive". In the original, We clearly saw that KARR was demolished almost the exact same way they did with the 2008 series. I always get butter-flys when KARR is mentioned for some reason.. KARR kinda scares me :S
One man can make a difference, Michael.